Assorted books or authors in one topic
Apr 10th, 2012, 11:24 am
Tale of the Sea series by Carla Cassidy, et al, (books 1, 2 & 4)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 1.28 mb
Overview: Long ago and Far Away,

the story goes, there, was a, world filled with light and, laughter and, love-. But quakes came-, shaking the land, And, hiding it beneath, the, sea,. Slowly the, people, adapted, to their new world

—and, they thrived,.

They stayed, hidden,, but sometimes outsiders spotted, them, leading to the-legends of the sea.
Image Image Image

1. More than Meets the Eye by Carla Cassidy: You're the one."

Shy, scholarly Dr. Phoebe Jones blushed when sexy private investigator Kevin Cartwright uttered those words. But when the handsome ex-cop explained she was one of four lost siblings he'd been hired to find, she nearly fainted headfirst into his strong, sculpted arms.

Yet someone else was also after the beautiful doctor and her heirloom necklace -- the key to her mysterious past. Suddenly she and Kevin were posing as lovers as they raced to the ocean to uncover the truth. But Phoebe's passionate response to "make-believe" kisses was anything but pretend...nor was her desire to hear the sworn bachelor say the most magical words of all....

2. In Deep Waters by Melissa McClone: Long ago and far away...

there was a world filled with light and laughter and love. But quakes buried the land deep below the sea. Slowly the people adapted to their new world. But a civil war broke out, forcing the king of Pacifica to send his four children far away, each with a guardian and a piece of the royal seal.

Twenty-five years later, it was time for the siblings to be reunited -- and reclaim what was lost. Natural beauty Kayla Waterton had always avoided the sea -- she'd sensed its secrets...and its danger. But a chance-of-a-lifetime search expedition for a sunken ship could lead to answers about her mysterious past...and passion in the arms of modern-day pirate Captain Ben Mendoza....

4. For the Taking by Lilian Darcy: To: King Loucan of Pacifica

We joyously received your message that you have found three of the four lost royal siblings of Pacifica. But I understand the eldest, the beautiful Thalassa, is still missing. We pray you find her and convince her to rule by your side. You say you desire a marriage of convenience only – for the sake of restoring peace to our troubled land. I know, Loucan, my dearest friend and king, you will try to bend her to your iron will if she refuses. But don't close your stubborn, wounded heart. As I recall, Lass is a gentle soul. Treat her kindly, and she'll be yours – body and soul – for the taking.

Download Instructions:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j58p7m

Mirror:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/KVQELWFI/mobi777.rar
Apr 10th, 2012, 11:24 am

No longer active.