For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
May 28th, 2023, 3:17 pm
Human Anatomy Atlas 2023 v2023.04.011 [Paid] [Unlocked]
Requirements: Android 8.0 and up.
Overview: Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions.

Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!

Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.

Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.

* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Mobile Applications
* Winner of the W3 Awards' Gold for Mobile Education

“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe

“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance

“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps

Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select microanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.

What's New:
New: Dive into a world of neuroanatomy in our latest update!
- Explore the structure of a typical neuron and three types of neuroglia
- Study white and gray matter, meningeal layers, and vasculature of the cerebrum and the spinal cord with our new cross-section models
- Zoom in on the internal structure of a peripheral nerve

Info:
● Paid Content Unlocked
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch
● No Additional Component
● 825.7 MB
● Release by Kirlif'

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visiblebody.atlas

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/6nwss1ix9959

Mirrors:
https://mega4upload.com/c0mv1o9cg0vo
https://dropgalaxy.vip/393h4j3dvtc6

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 28th, 2023, 3:17 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
May 29th, 2023, 10:59 pm
thank you , where do you release early? as this was on a telegram channel before you posted here can you please share your official link ?
May 29th, 2023, 10:59 pm
May 30th, 2023, 9:37 pm
it`s dirty, pop at start . too bad . i wouldn`t have thought kirlif will do this kind of thing.
well thank you anyway
May 30th, 2023, 9:37 pm
May 30th, 2023, 11:13 pm
122saad1 wrote:it`s dirty, pop at start . too bad . i wouldn`t have thought kirlif will do this kind of thing.
well thank you anyway

I don't understand the meaning of your comment. Thanks for trying to enlighten me.
Your comment is dirty (it's misleading), my mod is not!

I think you don't know much about what can be a dirty app!
I can make my mods really dirty, it would be very lucrative for me, but I don't because I always keep some ethics, I always respect this forum, its users/downloaders, even if they are mainly there to find apps download links; even if they are not benevolent.
Rest assured that most of the uploaders here don't care about users at all, only how they can trick them into downloading their crap!
I stop there but I could write pages on this forum, at least on this Android space.

Feel free to:
- delete this app from your devices
- use this link to enjoy the "clean" version you need: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visiblebody.atlas (this one has analytics)
May 30th, 2023, 11:13 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
May 30th, 2023, 11:23 pm
122saad1 wrote:it`s dirty, pop at start . too bad . i wouldn`t have thought kirlif will do this kind of thing.
well thank you anyway

If you can give solid arguments that show that my mod is dirty, I will ask the administrators to delete this topic.
If you can't, maybe I will do the same.
If you don't reply, I don' know...
May 30th, 2023, 11:23 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
May 30th, 2023, 11:38 pm
122saad1 wrote:thank you , where do you release early? as this was on a telegram channel before you posted here can you please share your official link ?

Look carefully at the end of this message or another from me, you will find two lines:
- the first is written in Ukrainian and is important.
- the second looks like a link. I think it can meet your expectation.
May 30th, 2023, 11:38 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Jun 1st, 2023, 1:27 pm
App/Mod working fine! Thanks for your work!
btw Is it somehow possible to download the extra animations?
Jun 1st, 2023, 1:27 pm
Jun 6th, 2023, 11:38 pm
Ser4phiM wrote:App/Mod working fine! Thanks for your work!
btw Is it somehow possible to download the extra animations?

I download all of them with in the app.
1.6gigs in all.
Jun 6th, 2023, 11:38 pm

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Apr 30th, 2024, 12:02 am
can update to 2024 ?
Apr 30th, 2024, 12:02 am