Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 1st, 2016, 3:31 pm
His Assistant Serials (Ultimate Box Set) by Sharon Cummin (Including The Final Story)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 613 kB
Overview: The International Best-Selling Serial now includes "The Final Story". His Assistant part 1, 2, 3, and The Final Story in one Ultimate Box Set.
Genre: Romance

His Assistant, Part 1-3
The one person I loved most in the world was gone. What was I going to do? I had given up the last two years to take care of my mom and be with her until her last breath. She was my best friend. At twenty-one, I was going back to school. That was what she had wanted for me. I was determined to own my own company one day. It was important to her that I finish school, and I wanted to make her proud. My father had passed away before she could tell him she was pregnant. She had given up so much to raise me alone. I knew she would have done anything for me. The day after her funeral, I found a box in the attic with my name on it. She told me about the box the day before she passed, but I promised her I would wait to open it. When I opened the box, I found a letter on top. There was nothing that could have prepared me for what I was about to read. As I read the letter, tears fell from my eyes. I dropped the letter to the floor and tore through the box as I sobbed. My life would be changed forever. How could she have lied to me? How could the one person I trusted most have kept such a big secret from me? There was only one person who could answer the questions I had, and I could only think of one way to get to him. I had to get a job, and there was only one company to work for. The only thing on my mind was getting answers. One thing I didn't need were distractions. Then he came along. He was tall, built, tattooed, and oh so sexy. In a suit he looked amazing, but in jeans and a tight t-shirt he was unbelievable. Just when I thought he couldn't get any sexier, I saw him on his Harley. I was in trouble. I couldn't keep my thoughts straight. He was cocky, full of himself, and held my fate at the company in his hands. One minute I couldn't stand him, and the next I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anything. Would I be able to get the answers I desperately needed before tall, dark, and sexy turned my world upside down?

The Final Story (A Full-Length Novel)
I'd just graduated from college when my dad offered me a huge opportunity at the family company. I couldn't decide if it was something I wanted. He worked every waking moment, and I knew he'd expect the same from me. That wasn't who I was. Sure, I worked hard for everything I had. Why wouldn't I? I never expected things handed to me. I could get anything I needed on my own. While I worked hard, I played hard too. That wasn't something I thought my dad would understand. He offered me the summer to decide if I wanted the job. Three months was nothing. I could do it for sure. When I walked in for my first day on the job, something happened I didn't expect. She showed up. She was my sister's best friend. She was the daughter of my grandpa's assistant. I'd known her my whole life. We never got along. I couldn't stand her. There was no way I was spending three months around her. Not after what happened. Not after that one night. I'd been avoiding her for three years. Suddenly three months sounded a lot longer than it had before.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Userscloud
May 1st, 2016, 3:31 pm