Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 1st, 2016, 5:56 pm
S*x & Secrets: Alpha Billionaire Forbidden Romance by Jani Kay
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 967 kB
Overview: FORBIDDEN NEVER TASTED SO SWEET. Montana: I’m a lucky girl. Levi Sinclair Barrington the Third and I have an exclusive agreement. Three nights a week. No more, no less. It’s uncomplicated, with no strings attached. Exactly what I need because my career comes first. I’ve worked my ass off to get to the top, and my five-year plan is well on track. I’ve vowed never to get emotionally attached to a man. It just can’t happen or else the secrets from my past will come back to haunt me. There is one twist, though: Levi and I work for competing companies, and it’s a recipe for disaster if we get discovered. Our friends-with-benefits agreement has to stay a secret. Nobody can ever find out. Levi: I work hard and I play harder. It comes with the territory of being the heir to a billion-dollar empire. I’m used to getting what I want and nobody denies me. Except Montana Marx, the sassy executive who works for our biggest rival. I have her in my bed three nights a week. We have a good thing going—all the benefits of being in a relationship minus the bullshit. Forbidden sex never tasted so good. Until it isn’t enough. I want more. Much more than she wants to give.
Genre: Romance

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Userscloud
May 1st, 2016, 5:56 pm