Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 18th, 2016, 12:01 pm
7 Books by Amelia Wilson
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2 mB
Overview:Amelia Wilson is a renowned author for her Romance Books. Writing has always been very close to her heart. When she is writing a novel, she travels into that world and attaches her emotions to the story.
Genre: Paranormal Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

To Catch A Killer - Can a ghost solve his own murder?
Detective Anya White is being haunted. Her dead partner, Rob, is pushing her to solve his murder, and he won’t let her rest. She has to finish his unfinished business… and it’s starting to look like part of that business is putting her in the path of the new detective in town. Does Rob want her to catch his killer, or does he just want Anya to stop being lonely? Time will tell….

Stolen By Alphas Mate - I never expected a night of drinking to end in blood and werewolves.
I never expected any of it, not being pimped out by a deranged alpha to repopulate their pack or to be seeking help from an overly serious, overtly sexy scarred stranger who just so happens to be a werewolf himself.
I don’t have a choice but to trust him, but trusting him shouldn’t involve being so drawn to him. Why can’t I stop? He said he had been alive for over seventy years, and that was just in passing, so how can I trust that he isn’t using me for his own nefarious schemes that I haven’t found yet?
Why would he help a random human that he stumbled upon anyways?
He’s a lone werewolf who stumbled upon his True Mate in a cage, she’s a flighty junior in college who was only ever interested in sparkly fantasy. Are you ready to run with them through forests, lust, and intrigue? Are they ready to face each other and that war-fractured pack chasing them for her fertility?

Protecting The Dragon's Baby - Carrie Saunders has her orders from superior officers.
Take a break.
Don’t hunt down the men who killed her partner.
But…
The handsome man who warmed her bed is the best lead she could ask for.
Flint Incendiarius had always been a model member of his clan of dragon shifters.
All he wanted was a mate and a baby.
Until a horrible accident made him turn his back on dragonkind forever.
But…
A beautiful woman has a way of making you seek redemption.
The runaway.
The traitor.
The rejected one.
He vows to save his clan, and the life growing in her belly...
The beauty.
The gunslinger.
His mate.

Daddy Dragon's Fake Fiancee - Hunter and Flora strike a deal but neither of them can keep up their end of the bargain.
After Hunter finds out he will only get his inheritance if he is married, he enlists the help of his friends to find himself a fake fiancée. What he doesn’t plan for is how much his family will test the two of them, or how he will come to feel about Flora.
Flora just wanted an excuse to run away from her life, and when she was asked to pose as a fake fiancée, she said yes immediately. But, soon, she’s falling for Hunter—will she be able to keep him?
Hunter and Flora will never stop fighting for each other, even when it seems as if the odds are stacked against them.

Wolf Daddy Next Door - Welcome to Hassly, the town of cavity-sweet pancakes and colliding lives.
Jessa does not miss her grandma’s house or the things that transpired there. She wants to sell the house as quickly as she can, and move on in her career as a successful travel writer. Plans change and memories come bursting forth in full force, after people from her past appear, and one of them is her fated mate. Things go from bad to worse for Jessa, but she holds on to the new memories of gardens, one little girl, and the words “I am here.”
For once, Holland doesn’t want to trust his senses. Jessa is back, and every nerve in his body wants to touch her and confirm she is real. When Mary, his daughter, becomes attached, he knows he has to be careful. Although ‘careful’ is quickly forgotten when his rival for alpha arrives, ready to finish what was started twenty years ago.
Memories hound Jessa’s every step, and she needs to reconcile the past with the present.
Ancient law and an alpha’s duty are calling Holland to stand up and prove he deserves his title.
Together, Jessa and Holland will have to choose what future they want and how much they are willing to fight for it.
Memories fade and haunt, but memories can be remade, and Jessa and Holland will remake them together.

Her True Dragon Mate - An arranged marriage goes awry . . .
What I wanted was a wife to continue my line. I am the last of the McWinter line and I need of a child to continue my legacy.
Selene is the perfect candidate. She is from a fertile family and will be able to give me the child that I crave. That is until she crawls out of the window on our wedding day and disappears.
Now I am searching the world for her. We had one passionate night before the wedding and I learned she is my true mate.
Will Bran be able to find Selene and convince her that they are destined to be together?
Or will Selene reject him and force him to find another to continue his line, without his true mate.

Billionaire Dragon's Au Pair - I had to escape my ex, but I didn’t know…
...I was running into even more danger.
I thought I’d found my love story.
Until my Prince turned into a beast.
I had to run from my native country to America.
I hoped I would find peace in the states…
... I found work as an au pair…
...but my boss is so sexy, I’m worried.
Everyday it becomes harder to resist him.
I thought controlling my lust was my biggest problem.
Until I learned a crazy secret:
My oil tycoon billionaire boss is not the sexy man he seems…
...He’s a powerful dragon.
And supernatural forces are out to kill him and his daughter.
They’ll stop at nothing to hurt him…
...Including killing me.
Will our love be able to overcome the danger of our pasts?
Or will we be killed before we even have a chance?

Download Instructions:
all
https://www.upload-4ever.com/2j5ih4098q9g
https://uploadrar.com/1dl95qpqbzv2

Billionaire Dragon's Au Pair
https://www.upload-4ever.com/9mueetbmx0gq
https://uploadrar.com/smaon7jn7m56
Nov 18th, 2016, 12:01 pm
Feb 18th, 2020, 4:48 pm
added
Stolen By Alphas Mate
Feb 18th, 2020, 4:48 pm