Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 8th, 2019, 5:50 am
Tangled Crowns Series by Ann Denton (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.4 MB
Overview: Ann Denton has lived in New Mexico, New Jersey, California, Oklahoma, and sometimes only lives in the alternate universe in her head. This interior world often includes amazing comebacks, scenarios in which laundry is vanquished with a wink, and an endless supply of Baby Ruth candy bars. When forced to join reality, she enjoys spending time with her family, painting, or reading.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Knightfall - Want to kill my sister? You’ll have to go through me first.
I will stop you. Even if it means I have to go back to the palace. Even if it means I have to take back the crown I left behind. Even if it means I have to face the four men I left at the altar. I will take on them and their anger. I will take on anything to save Avia.
Because the kingdom needs her.
The kingdom needs a good queen.
Not a cursed one. Not me.
If I can’t save her, then the kingdom will fall. Because I can’t rule.
I’m a walking death sentence for anyone who gets too close…

2. MidKnight- Think you can steal my sister and then hide?
Think again.
I will find you, and I will destroy you.
I’ll make you rue the day you thought you could take from me.
As soon as I figure out who you are.
Which will happen as soon as my butler, a visiting queen, and a rebellion are put in their place.
I won’t lose my sister to you or my kingdom to anyone.
I will fight to the bitter end.
And I will win.

3. Knight's End - You took my sister and now you think you can take my country?
Try. I dare you.
I don’t care that you have more magic or larger armies.
There’s a fatal flaw to your plan.
Arrogance.
Never underestimate the desperate.
Desperation breeds cunning.
If I can’t beat you outright … then I’ll have to outsmart you.
All it takes is one little opportunity.
And then I’ll make you mine.

4. Depths - I’m dying, and I need a human sacrifice in order to survive.
To maintain my place as Queen of the Okeanos, I need someone to quite literally take my broken heart into their body.
So... I’m hosting a tournament to find a willing puppet—someone who will let me pull their strings.
But who should I choose?
The sweet, funny courtier?
The seductive stranger?
The rebel who hates me as much as his next breath?
Or someone more loyal, closer, more true?
The options weigh me down as all around me, threats emerge. Attacks. Someone doesn't want me to rule the depths.
I need to change the tides to keep from being dragged under, but can I survive long enough to choose my own fate?

5. Surfaces - I made a terrible mistake.
I gave my heart to my worst enemy in order to survive.
Relinquishing my heart allows me access to my pent-up magic. But it has a side effect. Now, as I swim through the sea kingdom, I find myself randomly consumed by dark thoughts.
Sometimes when I stare at the men competing in the tournament for my hand, I get a random itch—the urge reach out and snap their necks. To hear that brittle crack of bone and watch their eyes fade to gray. It doesn’t matter how sweet, funny, or handsome they are. The desire to hurt them is nearly overwhelming.
I always thought my birth mother was a monster by choice. Now, I wonder if it’s not a sea sprite’s destiny.
Will I become a leviathan too?
I need to know, and I need to find out quickly as these men grow closer to me and my evil appetite grows stronger. I don't know what I would do with myself if I hurt the sweet courtier, Keelan; the dashing pirate, Valdez; or my one true love, Mateo.
I’m afraid that they’ll see what lies beneath the surface, the shadows swimming in my eyes.
This beast inside might not just cost me my kingdom, but my soul.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/a26oq90ylzu0
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/sniiwcq5jo77
Jan 8th, 2019, 5:50 am