Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 30th, 2020, 10:27 am
Steel Crew series by M.J. Fields (#1, 6, 9)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 4.6 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: MJ Fields is a USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and new adult romance novels. She lives in New York with her daughter and smoochie faced Newfie, Theo.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Tagged Steel (#1)(Reissue Second Edition): Living by my father’s rules has never been easy.
Who does he think he is anyway? Jase Steel has broken every rule he tries to make me live by.

The Four Ds:
No Dating (Thanks to Carly and Momma Joe, that was nixed at sixteen.)
No Drinking (Shots of Jack at prom.)
No Drugs (College frat party and a bear-shaped bong named Smokey.)

The last one though, that last D, ruined my virgin skin, my relationship with my father, and changed my whole life.
No Decorating
I should have listened to him … but I didn’t.
Tag — I’m it.
Previously published under the title: Bella (Men of Steel #6)

Busted Steel (#6): She’s the forbidden fruit, and I’m her dirty fantasy.
Four years ago, she kissed me. She said she was nineteen. She wasn’t even close. To make it even worse, she’s daddy’s little princess.

Then, a year ago, I was hired to head a security team for her out-of-control younger sister while on a European tour with the band Foreplay. I vowed to stay away from her, becoming a shadow in the dark whenever she was around.
Now she’s been hired to photograph her sister’s sixty-day honeymoon, all around the world.
She’s not a little girl anymore. She makes damn sure I notice that, too. But I’m still the same man.

Falling is not an option. However, each day, she’s making it harder and harder to avoid.
I promised myself not to break her heart, yet mine lies in busted pieces all over the world .

Maxed Steel (#9): Mila
The six-foot-three, two hundred pounds of lean muscle, disgustingly defined by his white tee hugging … all that, with a backpack slung over his bulging broad shoulder is far from innocent.

He’s Max Steel.
He’s all sorts of grown up.
And he’s my enemy … even though he doesn’t know it yet.

Max
For the past two years, I’ve been traveling the world, searching for the ultimate wave, while also secretly looking for what my entire crew has already found—their Forever. I already realized that I would never settle for less than what I knew growing up. Instead, I found myself.

Content with that, I returned to Jersey to fulfill a promise made to my parents—to get an education.
Move-in day at Jersey U, I run into the one girl from high school who had me chasing her.
Back then, I messed up and lost her.
Now she says she despises me, but I know better.

Download Instructions:
Uploadrar

Mirror:
Dropapk

Trouble downloading? Read This.

Steel Crew #2-4, 7-8: Here
Steel Crew #5: Here
Apr 30th, 2020, 10:27 am

Dec 31st, 2020, 3:18 pm
Added: Busted Steel (#6)
Dec 31st, 2020, 3:18 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 4:29 pm