Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 19th, 2020, 1:23 am
The Elemental Touch Series by Kat Blak (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.7 mb
Overview: Kat Blak is the multi-genre author of several books including, bestseller Within the Crystal, Ride with Danger, and co-writer of The Hidden Cure. Her stories cover a wide range of genres, especially reverse harem, paranormal and contemporary romance. Kat lives on a small farm in Wales, with her husband, kids and many animals.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

1. Crescent Moon Manor - Being a single mother is hard, especially when all your family is dead. After a reckless night of drinking and a pity party for one, I may have taken a few sexy men to bed.
Seven years later, after losing my job and our house, I found a job advertised in a local paper for a live-in cleaner. Everything was going perfectly, until strange incidents started happening around the manor. My daughter is experiencing distressing symptoms, unlike anything I have seen before. Trying to juggle my daughter, the job, and the men that live in the manor, I truly believe I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

2. Crescent Moon Castle - Not only did Mysa find out that shifters are real, she also found out that she was one.
But that wasn't what sent her life into a downward spiral. After spending her life with no family to speak of, she had created a new family with herself and her daughter, Rissy. Now her small family includes four crazy but protective men.
When Phoenix declares it's time for them to travel to Crescent Moon Castle to meet her parents, will she get the fairytale life she was never promised or will she be walking herself into Hell? One wrong flap of the wing could send her new family tumbling down around her.
Will Mysa be strong enough to hold everything together or will the pressure become too much to handle?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/5ygvq3lejntk
https://up-load.io/cyzzhbnsdfhn
Aug 19th, 2020, 1:23 am
Jun 29th, 2021, 4:58 pm
ADDED
2. Crescent Moon Castle
Jun 29th, 2021, 4:58 pm