Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 31st, 2020, 3:21 pm
How to Rom Com Series by London Casey (2-11)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader 4.2 mb 572 kb
Overview:Author of bestselling series, The Boys of DownCrash and Back Down Devil MC.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

2. How to Steal Your Best Friend's Fiancé - Emily
Hello, world. My name is Emily and I am your doormat. No surprise, really. They say the past makes your future. Or something. Mine’s a perfect recipe of missed chances—like the ones I missed with Liam. The first kiss in high school that never happened because police sirens. That moment of panic in college that made me practically throw my best friend at him.
Now he and Miranda are engaged. Of course I smiled at her ring. Of course I smiled my happiness for them. They’re perfect for each other. So, when Miranda’s too busy, I smile and agree to help Liam pick out flowers. Even though I just got publicly dumped by my own boyfriend, right when I thought it was time to pick out my own.
Liam
On paper, I’ve got everything I worked my butt off for. The career in patent law that may not be glamorous, but it feeds my need to help out the little guy. The fiancée who’s racing up the corporate law ladder faster than a speeding skateboard.
Emily remembers when a skateboard was my only mode of transportation. She’s the same old Emily, putting everyone else first. And when the perfect life I’d envisioned falls apart, Emily’s there just like a good friend should.
And that’s right about when everything hits the proverbial fan…

3. How to Have Your Boss's Secret Baby - Cole
I know the game. I know the dance. To sell my company and make more money than I ever dreamed of having, I have to be 100 percent focused. No relationships, no kids, no bull.
My new secretary is nothing like the model-perfect women I’ve got on speed-dial. But when it comes to cock-blocking her potential dates? I enjoy it a little too much.
Maya
Cole is the worst. He texts, I jump, whether it’s 4 a.m. or cancelling the first new-panties-worthy date I’ve had in months. I’d quit, but I need the money so that someday I can write full time.
When Cole’s plan to impress a client with a hot date on his arm falls through, I grit my teeth and agree to step in, while planning to kill him off in my next novel. But a few drinks too many—and a rare glimpse of Cole’s tender side—lead to one big surprise.

4. How to Fake an Engagement with the Best Man - Lincoln
I don’t know why everyone’s trying to complicate my life. I’ve got a great gig, a big paycheck, a nice bachelor pad. Yet my boss wants his underlings “settled”. And don’t even get my started about my family. My brother’s even ordered my hands off the bridesmaids at his corporate-merger wedding.
Fine. I can behave for one day. Then I spot a rebel standing out among all that forbidden, curvy goodness. Auburn hair, red lips, sad eyes. Bonus: We’re both allergic to weddings.
Grace
Create some buzz, my agent says. Roll around in a scandal or two. Then maybe I’ll finally land the acting role that’ll bump my career up to the A-list. When Lincoln and I bond over a contraband bottle of whiskey, I come up with the perfect solution.
We announce our fake engagement during the wedding. Hollywood’s attention will be riveted on me, and everyone will get off Lincoln’s case. Trouble is, we never expected to trip over our own script and fall in love. Or that getting what we didn’t think we wanted could

5. How to Get Auctioned to a Billionaire - Jane (Mary)
How crappy is my life right now? Let’s review.
1) Late getting my shady boss his coffee, wearing half of it on my shirt.
2) Noticing my name on documents I never signed.
3) Finding said shady boss dead on the bathroom floor.
Power and money run the world, which means I’m screwed. And on the run. Except I zig when I should have zagged—and find myself auctioned off to the highest bidder. It’s just one night, just one date with an impossibly good-looking guy. It’ll be a mistake. But worth it for one chance to let loose and get wild.
Hudson
From the day my dad handed me the keys to his corporate kingdom, I’ve lived large. But lately, it doesn’t feel like... enough. Every time I think I’ve found someone special, it’s just another someone-for-now. But the woman on the win-a-date auction block is different.
Dark eyes, dark hair, sassy attitude. She puts me in my place with an ease that takes my breath away. She’s also got brains, and a good heart. But there’s always a catch. And when hers breaks loose, so does all hell….

6. How to Fall For Your Best Friend's Brother - Sydney
I just got a proposal from the perfect man—according to my parents. It was horrible. Mainly because it was my uterus getting the diamond, not me. My first instinct was to send the text that always bails me out. But I made a promise to stay away from Dax, and stay on the path laid out for me.
So far, I haven’t met anyone who makes matrimony more appealing than moneymaking. *See above about the promise.
Dax
Women generally fall into my bed. Then I open my mouth, and they set my clothes on fire as they’re headed for the door. On the upside, I’m insanely rich and happy. There’s only one promise I’ve kept—stay away from Sydney. So naturally, she clings to my memory like that one mistake clings to my rap sheet. When one text gone astray brings us back together, and sliding down memory lane.
But here’s the thing about memory lane. It can make you never want to let go…even if you have to burn every promise you ever made to the ground.

7. How to Love a Single Father - Iris
I had it all planned. Earn money as a nanny, run away to the beach to open a restaurant with my two besties. Then my employer ghosts me. Literally. She dies. And I’m left holding the baby.
One look at the insta-daddy who comes to claim little Dominic, and I lose my breath. Dark eyes, commanding presence, richer than hell. And not. A. Single. Clue. That makes it easy to stop eye-humping him and keep it professional. Or, it should. But it doesn’t…
Finn
I had the vacation fling of any single guy’s dreams—all sex, no strings. Now I’ve got more baggage than an airport. But I move and shake millions of dollars every day. I can handle one tiny baby…alone…in my bachelor pad…
Are you laughing yet? So is the nanny I thought I didn’t need, whose dark gold hair and honey-brown eyes send my sleep deprived brain cells scattering in all directions. We have nothing in common—except we both love Dominic. And share an undeniable attraction. But will it be enough to convince Iris she doesn’t have to fly away to find home?

8. How to Find Totally Mr. Wrong - Gage
My buddies say I need a life outside of work, women, and whiskey, blah blah blah. Then I wake up in a strange bed. Which isn’t new, except this one is in a…homeless shelter?
One look at the woman in charge is a punch to my heart. Beautiful. Heart of gold. Tosses my number straight into the trash. Then I get a chance to help her out. If I get the power turned back on at her shelter, I won’t need a flashlight to find my way into her panties.
Willow
Everyone says I need more fun, less stress. Tough to do when I’m hard-wired to drop everything to help anyone and everyone, even the obviously rich guy I pour into a bed at my shelter to sleep it off.
He’s trouble. So, his number? Right into the trash. Until I dig it out—because he can “clap on” the lights. And maybe I’m seeing him in a new light, too. Because I’m fool enough to let him kiss me…

9. How to Get Revenge On Your Ex - Vera
I’ve done everything from scoop popcorn to design marketing campaigns for my dad’s hockey team. That doesn’t mean I won’t be in his penalty box if he finds out I’m dating a player. But my boyfriend dumping me and asking to be traded? That’s a serious check to my heart.
Part one of my plan is in motion. Squash the trade, make him stay. Part two? Make him so jealous he’ll beg me to take him back. Beg. Me. Then I’ll have him right where I want him.
That’s where Brett comes in…
Brett
Don’t get me wrong. If a woman wants to use me, have at it. Just make sure it’s only my body, and for the right reasons. Vera captures my attention right away, and it’s not just that she’s gorgeous. It’s the look in her eye any normal man would run from.
I’m not a normal man. And when she grabs me by the tie and says she needs me, I listen. In fact, I might be a little bit in love.
And in so much trouble…

10. How to Deal with a Grumpy Neighbor - Paige
From borrowing a cup of sugar to stealing my heart.
My new neighbor is nothing but a grumpy hot mess of muscle and attitude.
But we have something in common – nagging sports injuries.
Even still, he hates my taste in music, the way I dress, the way I walk, and does basically everything to make my life as miserable as his.
The first time I catch the smallest glimpse of who he really is, I can’t help myself...
I want to save him.
Just like the way he unexpectedly saves me.
Corey
Of course I’m mean.
I’m an ex-baseball player with a blown-out shoulder and my apartment was accidentally set on fire by my elderly neighbor baking cookies.
That means I’m forced into a new place with nothing but a handful of memories.
The last thing I need is some bubbly and cheery neighbor wanting to be my friend.
Sure, her curves are killer. Sure, the way her oversized shirt shows off her bare left shoulder all the time keeps my eyes wishing to see more.
Sure, I beat the crap out of some guy bothering her in the building.
That doesn’t mean I like her.
As far as why I’m in her bed almost every night now…
That’s my business. Not yours.

11. How to Get Pregnant on the First Date - Allie
It was one night.
I live in the male-controlled corporate world, forever making my mark with my executive level position.
I also appreciate the word ‘casual’ when it comes to after work time with men and know how to make it work to my advantage.
So when I meet Joel and sparks fly, we both agree to one night.
That was it.
One night.
Until weeks later, I’m squatting over a pregnancy test that turns positive before I can put it down on my bathroom sink.
Now I have to call Joel.
Not for another wild night.
But to tell him he’s the father of my baby.
Joel
I’m a sports agent.
What does that mean?
It means I never stop working.
And any actual free seconds I get from my job, I prefer to enjoy the company of a woman in my bed.
Or in the case of Allie - right in my office on a pull-out couch.
Oh, speaking of “pull-out” … the last thing I expect is a phone call from my latest conquest telling me I got her pregnant.
Something tells me this is one deal I can’t negotiate my way out of…

Download Instructions:
2-10
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/zcpr0k84gdsq
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/ahl3s3qsarth

11. How to Get Pregnant on the First Date
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/azbzmq57gv08
https://uploadrar.com/c2rzy85ovqei
Oct 31st, 2020, 3:21 pm
Nov 30th, 2020, 3:28 pm
ADDED
3. How to Have Your Boss's Secret Baby
Nov 30th, 2020, 3:28 pm