Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 17th, 2020, 3:27 pm
Moore Family Series by Frankie Page (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader 1.8 MB
Overview: Anything from small town steamy romances, to the dark and depraved -- she loves it all. When she isn't plugging away at her computer, Frankie enjoys lounging around her house watching horror movies with her alpha-hole husband, mini-me, and three cats (yes three).
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Forever Moore - Jax Harris has been in love with Tilly Moore for as long as he can remember. But timing has never been on their side. A dream career opportunity sent Jax traveling around the world but after a decade apart, tragedy has brought him home. Now that he has returned, he is not sure if he has the strength to leave Tilly all over again. But faced with life-altering choices, will he fight to stay?

2. Expecting Moore - Happily ever after. That isn’t too much to ask for, is it? Broken hearted, I was looking for a fresh start, I found myself in Tral Lake.
Robbie Moore, well, let’s just say—he’s intense. So tall, so big, those tattoos, that damn leather jacket—oh, did I forget to mention he's my new boss? Robbie is everything I shouldn’t want. Just another mistake waiting to happen.
After a crazy night and one too many shots of tequila, I forget all the reasons he is bad for me and throw caution to the wind. I know it can’t happen again—but it appears I left that morning with more than a terrible hangover and a good time. Can I let down my guard and risk that Robbie won’t obliterate my already broken heart, which is being held together by hope and duct tape?

3. Want You Moore - They say bad things come in threes… Well, whoever made up that rule can kiss my ass. First, a freaking tornado rips through town, not only decimating my new apartment but putting my bar out of commission. Second, I’m homeless, desperate, and left with no choice but to live with the most annoying jerk I’ve had the displeasure of meeting: my best friend’s twin brother. Third… well, how can it possibly get any worse?
Oh, maybe by having to see his stupidly handsome face—the one I can’t decide if I want to punch or kiss (sometimes both)—on a daily freaking basis. Constant exposure to that panty-melting grin is bound to make any girl insane. And that mouth, imagining what those lips could do to me if they weren’t spewing the kind of nonsense that reminds me exactly why I hate him in the first place… In fact, the only thing more miserable than all of the above is falling for the guy.
Nope, no way. Not gonna happen.
Tral Lake’s resident playboy might be everything I’ve ever wanted. But what I want doesn’t matter. Because Jake Moore and I go together like beer before liquor–we’re bound to make each other sicker.

4. Finally Moore - Holidays are already the worst.
But when the stepsister you vowed to never speak to again shows up with your ex draped on her arm and an engagement ring shining on her finger, things quickly go from bad to un-freaking-believable.
And drastic measures are called for.
Like pretending my best friend’s brother, who just so happened to walk through the door holding my missing kitty, is also my newly appointed fiancé.
He plays along—thank god—and I assure him the little white lie is harmless. Simple. That is, until I somehow end up sharing my tiny, one-person cottage with the good-looking coffeeshop owner.
No worries, I can handle this.
I mean, Scott Moore only has the most-penetrating green eyes, which are as addictive as the coffee he serves at his café, and lips so sinful they make me sweat despite the snow outside.
Soon, the lines between reality and fiction begin to blur and things between me and my off-limits, holiday hunk heat up like one of his freshly baked chocolate muffins.
I’ve always said that the only good men are fictional. So what do you do when you’re shacked up and sharing a bed with a walking, talking, real-life book boyfriend?
Be his good girl and enjoy the show.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/zwirtgik4y3l
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/6o0e5511tncd

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 17th, 2020, 3:27 pm
Jun 29th, 2021, 4:55 pm
ADDED
2. Expecting Moore
Jun 29th, 2021, 4:55 pm
Jul 14th, 2022, 3:39 pm
ADDED