Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 9th, 2021, 3:13 pm
The Wentworth Cowboy Billionaire Series by Elizabeth Grey (2-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.3 mb
Overview:Elizabeth Grey’s novels can be read as standalones, but are best read in order. She has created an entire universe filled with inspiring heroines, engaging heroes, hilarious sidekicks, heinous villains and an ever-changing kaleidoscope of outrageous clients.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

2. The Lonely Cowboy - Working for a billionaire cattle rancher was never part of Lena’s plan. But the generous pay widower Daniel Wentworth offers her to nanny his children is simply too good to pass up.
Thanks to Danny, Lena’s dream of opening an animal rescue shelter will soon become a reality.
There’s only one problem. The more time Lena spends with his three rambunctious kids, the more she starts to care for them.
As for Danny, the tall, strong, and confident cowboy is rousing desires Lena didn’t know she possessed. He’s slowly becoming the forbidden fruit she craves.
Lena’s heart is torn two ways, forced to choose between rescuing animals and the love of a lonely rancher.
Will love be enough to overcome their clashing life-long ideals? Or will Danny and Lena end up with broken hearts?

3. The Forbidden Cowboy - Will you risk your relationship with your best friend for a chance to be with her hot Cowboy SEAL brother?
Since second grade, my best friend, Skyler, and I had a special ritual. When bad things happen, we retreat to our world of junk food and trashy TV in her dad’s multimillion-dollar beach house.
So after I lose my scholarship and Skyler’s latest romance goes down the drain, we drive to the beach house to treat ourselves to a relaxing vacation.
Everything is going great until her hot, Navy SEAL brother Zane shows up, throwing a wrench in our plans.
I’ve had a crush on Zane forever, but he’s off-limits. Skyler would never forgive me if I hooked up with her brother.
Even though his hot abs and chiseled chin make me want to run my fingers all over his body, I know Zane isn’t worth putting my friendship on the line for.
Skyler is my family. Zane is a womanizer.
But when Skyler drags us to a bunch of underground raves, it becomes harder and harder to stay away from Zane, until I don’t, and one thing leads to another.
Is this the beginning of a love story? Or will my vacation end with me losing Skyler and my heart getting broken?

4. The Cowboy's Forever - How far would you go to protect the people you love the most?
When I got hired by the Wentworths, one of the wealthiest and most generous families in the nation as their personal chef, I thought it would be my big break.
Being a single mom, I sure could use the larger paycheck.
Everything was going well until I discovered that Chris, the guy I hooked up with at my last catering gig, is my new boss’s brother.
I try my best to stay away from him. The last thing I need is to fall for a billionaire playboy who might cost me my job.
But when I discover more about his struggles of being the black sheep of the family and how hard he worked for everything he has, my heart softens. My walls break down bit by bit, and I find myself unable to resist the handsome cowboy. Soon, our passion is reignited.
Little do I know that our first night together has already altered my life forever. I’m pregnant.
I want to tell Chris, but I can’t.
I’m on the run from my abusive ex-husband who’s determined to take my son. If my ex catches up to me, neither Chris, nor my son, nor my unborn baby will be safe.
I need to end things with Chris before he realizes I’m carrying his child. Yet despite what my mind says, my heart is begging me to stay.

5. The Cowboy's Promise - They say blood is thicker than water. But is loyalty to your family more important than being with your one true love?
The only thing I’ve ever wanted is to fulfill the promise I made to my dying mother-- run our family’s billion-dollar cattle ranch.
But when Father finally summons me home, he isn’t willing to hand over the keys to the kingdom unless I marry. Controlling as always, he invites Sam, one of my childhood friends and an approved suitor to stay at the ranch. Sam is kind, successful, and reliable. A dream catch. But I came here to prove myself, not get a husband.
As if things weren’t bad enough, Will Blythe, my first love, saunters back into my life. Ruggedly handsome with piercing eyes, a hard-muscled body, and whiskey-smooth voice, Will makes my heart buck like a bronco. Too bad he’s the son of Father's nemesis.
A love triangle between two cowboys is the last thing I need. But, one touch from Will reignites my unresolved feelings for him and floods me with memories of our forbidden romance.
I’m torn between an old flame and a new spark.
Loyal, handsome, wealthy Sam means winning control of the ranch at long last.
But my heart wants caring, gruff, unpredictable Will.
My future and heart are hanging by a thin thread. I must make the toughest decision of my life.

6. The Cowboy's Secret - Lying about my true identity was never part of the plan. But I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to keep my empire.
I am on a mission to convince the residents of Ruby’s Edge, a small town in South Dakota to sell their land to my company.
The townsfolk are anything but enthused about a major corporation showing up to buy their home. Especially Elise Drake, my stubborn childhood playmate.
Elise is vehemently opposed to the buyout and rallies the town around her to protest. To make things worse, I find out Elise’s ranch stands on one of the core plots for my project.
I need to get close to Elise and convince her to sell. Even if that means lying to her about who I really am and why I’m in her town.
Yet instead of changing her mind, I find the small-town growing on me, and beautiful, fierce Elise worming her way into my heart.
As my feelings for Elise grow, I am trapped between my obligations to my company and the strange feeling that maybe, somehow, I was always meant to come back to Ruby’s Edge—and Elise.
I want to tell Elise how I feel. But I’m afraid she may never forgive me if she finds out I am the billionaire stealing her people’s land.Lying about my true identity was never part of the plan. But I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to keep my empire.
I am on a mission to convince the residents of Ruby’s Edge, a small town in South Dakota to sell their land to my company.
The townsfolk are anything but enthused about a major corporation showing up to buy their home. Especially Elise Drake, my stubborn childhood playmate.
Elise is vehemently opposed to the buyout and rallies the town around her to protest. To make things worse, I find out Elise’s ranch stands on one of the core plots for my project.
I need to get close to Elise and convince her to sell. Even if that means lying to her about who I really am and why I’m in her town.
Yet instead of changing her mind, I find the small-town growing on me, and beautiful, fierce Elise worming her way into my heart.
As my feelings for Elise grow, I am trapped between my obligations to my company and the strange feeling that maybe, somehow, I was always meant to come back to Ruby’s Edge—and Elise.
I want to tell Elise how I feel. But I’m afraid she may never forgive me if she finds out I am the billionaire stealing her people’s land.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/114eqvjhu60x
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/jzq2y9fhz6ym

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 9th, 2021, 3:13 pm
Feb 22nd, 2021, 3:16 pm
ADDED

3. The Forbidden Cowboy
Feb 22nd, 2021, 3:16 pm
Apr 29th, 2021, 3:22 pm
ADDED
4. The Cowboy's Forever