Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 13th, 2021, 3:42 pm
Montana Mountain Men Series by Gemma Weir (1-3, 5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Property Of The Mountain Man - Tall, dark and muscled like a god, Beau Barnett is great with an axe. Every woman in Rockhead Point wants a taste of the mountain man. Including me.
Except he doesn’t even know my name. I’m just the girl behind the counter filling his coffee, while he grunts and grumbles, barely making eye contact.
Then a newcomer with a charming smile and a fancy suit shows up in Rockhead Point, and refuses to take no for an answer when he asks me to dinner.
That’s when I find out Mr. Mountain Man not only knows my name… he thinks I’m his property.

2. Owned By The Mountain Man - Huge, muscled and sexy in plaid, Huck Barnett is one of the most beautiful men I’ve ever seen. Every woman in Rockhead Point wants a taste of the mountain man. Including me.
Except, after a drunken girls’ night out, instead of waking up with him in my bed, I wake up with a killer hangover and an inbox full of his texts telling me how reckless and dangerous my antics are.??
Now my dad and brother want to find me a husband, and my ex-boyfriend has decided he wants the job.
But I’m not looking for marriage, I’d rather have a few incredible nights with the annoying mountain hottie. Only it turns out he’s not looking for a hook-up, he wants to own me.

3. Kept By The Mountain Man - Kind, insistent and refusing to go away, Granger Barnett is one of the most gorgeous men I’ve ever met. I imagine every woman in Rockhead Point wants a taste of the mountain man. Except me.
When my RV breaks down, he shows up like the good Samaritan ready to save me, only I’m not looking for a hero. But it turns out no isn’t a word Granger hears that often, especially not from the woman he thinks is meant to be his.
He says it’s fate, I’m confident he’s got the wrong girl
Only apparently the Barnett brothers know how to get their own way. So now I’m staying at his house and he’s talked me into giving him the weekend to convince me I’m his.
But while I’m planning my great escape, I realize he doesn’t just want the weekend, he wants to keep me forever.

5. Saved by the Mountain Man - Beautiful, rude and incredibly obnoxious, Teddy Barnett is wanted by every woman in Rockhead Point, and as far as I’m concerned, they’re welcome to him.
He made me an offer that I easily refused. Only now he’s changed his mind about what he wants from me, and he’s determined to make me change mine too. He’s used to getting his own way, but I have no intention of being just another woman who falls at his feet.
He can stalk me, he can try to seduce me, but what he’s forgotten is that he’s not the only gorgeous man in town.
But apparently, even in a place this small, danger can still lurk around every fork in the road, and it looks like fate might have decided to play its hand after all.
My mountain man watched me, followed me, saved me, and now he’s determined to keep me too.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/j2gz0hq78vpq
https://uploadrar.com/ezoojcr2eonb

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 13th, 2021, 3:42 pm
Apr 21st, 2021, 3:30 pm
ADDED

2. Owned By The Mountain Man
Apr 21st, 2021, 3:30 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:14 pm
ADDED
3. Kept By The Mountain Man