Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 9th, 2021, 11:49 am
Burgers & Brew Crüe series by Lacey Black (#1-3, 7-8)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 972 kB
Overview: Lacey Black is a Midwestern girl with a passion for reading, writing, and shopping. She carries her e-reader with her everywhere she goes so she never misses an opportunity to read a few pages. Always looking for a happily ever after, Lacey is passionate about contemporary romance novels and enjoys it further when you mix in a little suspense.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Kickstart My Heart (#1): Walker: There’s nothing better than a packed house on a Saturday night, and co-owning the hottest restaurant and bar in town with my best friends, isn’t so bad either. We put everything into Burgers and Brew. My job is to keep the alcohol moving and the patrons coming back for more. I won’t let anyone break my focus.
That was until I saw her.
As much as I try, I can’t fight it. Mallory makes me crave a future I never wanted for my own.
Now, I want it all.

Mallory: When I started my new job at a local specialty burger restaurant, I wasn’t expecting to find a tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome distraction in the form of Walker Meyer. He’s one of the owners, which means hands off. Only problem, it’s a lot easier said than done.
Especially when he’s so good with my daughter.
I try to keep him at a distance, but he’s insistent, slowly breaking down every one of my walls. He’s fighting to convince me I can trust him with not only my heart, but my daughter’s too.
I pray he’s right.

Don't Go Away Mad (#2): Jasper
The kitchen: it’s my domain, where I create the best burgers in the Midwest. I’m the man behind the grill at Burgers and Brew, the restaurant and bar I co-own with my best friends. Every night, we’re packed, the demand has never been this high. It’s the only way I want it, thriving and pushing myself to be the very best.

Then she started her new business across the street from mine.
The one woman who always got under my skin, who pushed me to be better. Lyndee was my biggest rival in school and my biggest regret.
Now, she’s in town, and as much as I try, I just can’t stay away. I want her.
Lyndee
A new start: that’s what Stewart Grove means for me and my brother. He’s the one who pushed me to take the chance on opening my own bakery. I am ready for the long hours, the grueling schedule, and the hard work it will take to be successful. I wasn’t at all prepared to come face-to-face with the man across the street. An almost kiss in college with the world’s most infuriating man has haunted me for the last decade. Now Jasper’s here, and I don’t think I can resist him. Things are about to heat up in and out of the kitchen. I just pray I don’t get burned.

Same Ol' Situation (#3): Isaac
I’m about as straitlaced and by the book as they come. They call me Numbers, the man in the office of Burgers and Brew, the restaurant and bar I co-own with my friends. Routine and spreadsheets, that’s how I spend my day. I’m a creature of habit, from the designer clothes to the same girlfriend, I crave the pattern I’ve become dependent on.
Until said girlfriend breaks up with me for the umpteenth time, and I find refuge in a woman who is my exact opposite.
I’m intrigued and completely out of my element, yet that doesn’t stop me from spending time with her. Even if I consider her off-limits, something about her calls to me.
The problem is I just might lose a friend because of it.

BJ
Most of the time, I would never look twice at Isaac Thompson. He’s all suits, ties, and expensive dress shoes, and I’m…well, not. My time is spent at the tattoo studio I work at, day and night, designing badass ink for clients who want the best. I have no room in my life for a relationship, nor do I care for the messes they always create.
Until Isaac finds me stranded on the road, and I end up inviting him inside.
Now, I can’t stop thinking about him. He’s so different from any man I’ve ever known, which is why we decide to keep it casual and fun.
Let’s just hope I can keep feelings out of the arrangement, so I don’t get burned.

Too Young To Fall In Love (#7): Kellen
I love my job. Bartending is more than just serving drinks to customers at the hottest bar and restaurant in Stewart Grove. It’s the people I work with and those I meet along the way. I know how to have a good time. Just one flirty little grin and the ladies are like putty in my hands. But they know the score: I’m a one and done guy, not looking to ever fall into the trap of love.
Then, a sweet, gorgeous coworker needs help, and I find myself offering up more than I should.
With Cameron Wright temporarily living with me, pretending to be my girlfriend, the lines begin to blur fast. She’s in my space and I suddenly have free rein to hold and kiss her.
Helping her might very well be my downfall.

Cameron
I keep to myself. Despite working as a server at the popular gourmet burger joint, I make sure my eyes are always ahead, focused on the prize: make enough tips to pay off my debts. When you carry around this much guilt every day, the weight slowly starts to drag you down, but I’m determined. My past will not define me.
Until one day, that past returns and is ready to rekindle our old relationship.
Cocky playboy Kellen McGregor steps up, not only offering a place to stay, but also a way to put space between me and my ex. Problem is, in no time, I find I like being with him.
I just need to remember he’s not the forever kind of guy.

8. Without You: Tucker
I spend my days brewing beer for the popular Brew Crüe Beer Company and my nights devoted to being a dad. Raising a young child with special needs can be tough and stressful, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. He’s everything to me, and the reason I keep going. It’s him and me against the world, and I have no intention of changing that.

Then, Kinsley McGregor walks back into my life.
Letting her go all those years ago was the hardest thing I had ever done, and having her here proves how good we are. Unfortunately, her Nashville life is calling, and I will have to let her go again.
This time, it’s not just my heart I risk, but my four-year-old son’s too.

Download Instructions:
Books 1-3:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/srf8z9520iko
https://uploadrar.com/n1anz0lmz41g

Too Young To Fall In Love (#7):
https://devuploads.com/fg4tcbcz14wj
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/qdfhcdh6cgiu

8. Without You:
https://uploadrar.com/9ru69ew4ymad
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/bqa4kdmavllw

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 9th, 2021, 11:49 am