Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 28th, 2021, 3:35 pm
The Black Hand Series by CM Wondrak (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 618 KB
Overview: A writer of all things dark. Sometimes romance is done best with the bad guys.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Cold Blooded - The Black Hand. Five families who run the city, a criminal syndicate even the police can’t touch.
I used to be one of them, the youngest daughter to a family of hitmen, but then things changed. Just over five years ago, I lost everything. My whole family was murdered, but I managed to escape.
But I’m back in town now, only this time I’m not the girl I used to be.
The plan? Put on a mask, worm my way in. Destroy the Black Hand from the inside out. Make them pay for what happened to my family, for molding me into the revenge-obsessed monster I am today. Burn it all to the ground.
And I’ll start with the Jameson twins, Jett and Dex. They might be cute, they might have smiles and bodies that make me wish things were different, but I’m a girl on a mission, and I won’t stop until those responsible are choking on their own blood.
My heart turned cold a long time ago.
The Black Hand is about to meet its match in this cold-blooded girl.

2. Thick Skinned - The Black Hand. The criminal organization that owns everyone in Cypress, a group of people who rule the city in blood and blackmail.
My plan is to take them down. Whether it’s one by one or all together, I will watch the Black Hand burn for what they did to my family five years ago. For my parents, for my brother… this vengeance is for them.
I have both Jameson sons wrapped around my fingers. Sometimes it’s easy to forget why I’m here, what the endgame is. I’ve never felt more alive than I do when I’m with them. Or even with the other Black Hand heirs.
Hate. Love. What’s the difference?
I won’t let any feelings get in the way of my vengeance. I won’t let anything stop me from doing what I set out to do. The Black Hand will fall, and those responsible will die. But then an heir goes missing… and the weird thing is, it’s not by my hand.
Someone knows my secret, and they’re playing with me.
And I don’t like being toyed with.

3. Cruel Hearted - The Black Hand. The syndicate of hardened criminals I planned on destroying.
Things are not what they seem. Someone knows my secret, and it’s not someone I ever expected. He knows my truth, and he understands my need for vengeance—though he’s tried to convince me otherwise.
What he doesn’t understand is if I don’t have justice, I’m nothing. I’m not Shay, not Celene. I’m no one, and I refuse to be no one.
With Slade missing and the Black Hand assembled, it’s time I meet the enigmatic man who took my family’s position: the Cobra. Impossibly strong and ridiculously mysterious, all fingers point to him.
But things are getting complicated. Nothing is what it seems. The feelings I’ve developed for these men are becoming real, and I can’t see myself killing them or walking away. I’m about to face a reckoning of biblical proportions.
One thing’s for certain… this is going to get messy.

4. Evil Spirited - The Black Hand. The group of criminals I'd returned to Cypress to destroy, only... things are so much more complicated than I ever knew.
I used to have a plan: kill them all. I used to not care who got caught in the crossfire of my vengeance, but then I realized something. That's not who I am. I don't take pleasure in killing. I kill only when it needs to be done. It is a job, nothing more.
So I'll settle for the one person responsible for my family's death, and while I hunt him down, I'll protect the Black Hand heirs that stole my heart.
Blood will coat the streets of this city, but it won't be blood spilled by my hand. Another killer stalks through the shadows of Cypress, and he's willing to play whatever mind games he must to get me on his side.
The Cobra. I can't trust him, and yet... yet I feel drawn to him all the same. Whether he's the moth or the flame, only time will tell.
But forgiveness isn't an option; only cold, hard justice will do.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://uploadrar.com/lj11kbbrpyuf
https://up-load.io/uge3y5n6lp0v

4. Evil Spirited
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/37chuafpdtnx
https://uploadrar.com/i8spp5cpq56c

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 28th, 2021, 3:35 pm