Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 3rd, 2021, 4:12 pm
Midnight Huntress Series by Piper Fox (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.5 mb 306 kb
Overview: Piper Fox writes steamy paranormal romances for sassy, strong-willed women and the sexy, alpha men who love them.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Called - A bounty hunter, a panther, and an incubus walk into a bar…
As soon as I hear about Eranear, a bail jumper who’s supposedly the ungettable get, I know I have to be the one to bring him in. After all, I never miss a mark. But Eranear isn’t what he seems. Men and women both seem to be falling all over themselves to be near him. Standing in my way.
And to make things worse, my best friend, Tyler, is telling me to steer clear of the huge payday Eranear will give me. He’s never tried to talk me out of a job before. What’s up with him?
When I end up at a bar trying to track down the bail jumper, a panther shifter, Gage, intervenes, and blows open my world to the gritty, dark existence of shifters, demons, and more. Not to mention revealing my best friend has been keeping secrets.
Gage and Tyler clue me into the real challenge I have in tracking Eranear. How does one trap an incubus?
Tyler, Eranear, and Gage are opening my world. And they may even be trying to pry open my heart.
I live my life job to job, no roots, no commitments, and no connections. What the hell am I going to do with these three men vying for my attention? Especially when my life may depend on them?

2. Courted - I’m not human.
With one arrow, my whole world changed. Everything I thought I knew about who I am, where I came from, is gone.
The connections I have with a panther shifter, a wolf shifter, and an incubus seem to be the only things I can cling to.
That, and the sexy bear shifter who hasn’t taken his eyes off me since he pulled the arrow out of me.

3. Coveted - Okay, so I’m a demigoddess. Now what?
Finding out who my mother is hasn’t made life any easier.
And it certainly hasn’t made things any clearer with my love life. It was bad enough, thinking I might have to choose between three hot shifters.
Throw an incubus and a vampire into the mix, and what’s a woman to do?
As I keep looking for more understanding in this new supernatural world I live in, I do the only thing that makes sense—I date all of them. All while trying to figure out just who is messing with my destiny and taking away my choices.

4. Caged - This is the last place I expected to end up.
You’d think, with five super-sexy, supernaturals watching over me, I wouldn’t be easily abducted. Trapped. Caged.
But apparently the gods have other plans, and I walked right into them.
I need to get free, get back to my men. And in order to do that, I have to rely on the one person who plotted for me to end up right here. We have to break out together, if we’re going to stand any chance at all.

5. Conquered - Broken, Beaten… Betrayed.
Just when I finally think I’ve found the one… or, in my case, the ones… everything goes to crap.
Story of my life.
If the oracle’s prophesies are to be believed, it’s all part of the master plan.
But right now, I kind of just want to say screw the plan. Why should I keep fighting, when it seems like everything and everyone are out to get me?
Trust is hard enough with just one person. I’m dealing with five, and the closer we get to solving the oracle’s riddles, the harder it is to let anyone, even my closest friend, into my heart.
Nothing good ever came out of trying to prevent a prophesy. Guess I’m just going to have to charge right into it.

6. Claimed - Battling against the gods… What could go wrong?
Hearing an oracle say that everything in my life has been leading up to this moment doesn’t make it any easier to go into this, arrows blazing.
Crossing into the godly plane, facing down the people who cast me out, would’ve been hard enough. But knowing they’ve stolen one of my mates, that they intend to use him as leverage, is too far.
There’s only one way this all can end—either I take down the pantheon of gods who have abused their power for too long, or I die trying.
With the strength of my mates on my side, I might just have a fighting chance.

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://www.upload-4ever.com/u6cwri9y7mob
https://uploadrar.com/saguf24v76jd

6. Claimed
https://uploadrar.com/uxn909roxejb
https://up-load.io/81ese0ife99i

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 3rd, 2021, 4:12 pm