Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 31st, 2021, 3:23 pm
Mafia Wars Series by Maggie Cole (1-10)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 5.1 mb
Overview: Maggie Cole is the pen name of a multi-faceted woman. She's an entrepreneur at heart and loves writing contemporary steamy romance novels. Her wish is that when you read her books, sometimes you'll laugh, sometimes you'll cry, and sometimes you'll have little flutters racing through your veins.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Ruthless Stranger - He’s a Ruthless Stranger. One I can’t see, only feel, thanks to my friends who make a deal with him on my behalf.
No names. No personal details. No face to etch into my mind.
Just him, me, and an expensive silk tie.
What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas.
He warns me he’s full of danger.
I never see that side of him. All I experience is his Russian accent, delicious scent, and touch that lights me on fire.
One incredible night turns into two. Then we go our separate ways.
But fate doesn't keep us apart. When I run into my stranger back in Chicago, I know it’s him, even if I’ve never seen his icy blue eyes before.
Our craving is hotter than Vegas. But he never lied.
He’s a ruthless man…

2. Broken Fighter - He’s my brother’s best friend, a Russian killer, and boxer with no ties to the O’Malley crime family—my family.
I’ve loved and studied him forever. I witnessed him change when I was only thirteen. He doesn’t know I’m aware he kills, or how I notice once a year he gets a call and disappears.
For years we fight our attraction. One night, we succumb to our desire.
Every touch he gives me is electric. Each moment deepens our addiction.
If it were only us, life would be perfect.
Unfortunately, our union creates targets on our backs from multiple crime families. It puts our loved ones at greater risk. Wars from each of our enemies now plague the O’Malleys and Ivanovs.
Every time the annual call comes to pay off his debt, he crumbles further. I’m not sure how much more either of us can take.
He’s my broken fighter...

3. Cruel Enforcer - A tormented soul on the verge of breaking...
The night we met, I joked about being his cougar. He said it depended on how much I could handle. Nothing prepared me for how Sergey Ivanov turned my world upside down.
Borderline scandalous describes the things he introduces me to. Every limit I reach, he knows to back off or keep pushing. Each sinful touch is a catalyst for greedy desire I never knew existed within me.
Once I step into his world, it’s impossible to get out. There’s no retreating from him. It’s a magnetic pull swirling with pain and kindness unable to be defined.
The world views him as strong and intimidating. I see love and demons he never should have been exposed to but can’t escape. Even when he thinks it’s safe, it never really is.
He’s my cruel enforcer…

4. Vicious Protector - Demons so deep they destroy us...
Every part of Adrian Ivanov is pure, unable to ignore, male virility. He’s arrogant. Protective. Sweet and intensely attentive. On rare occasions, outright vicious.
If only his soul wasn't tortured over who he is and what he has become. He hides it all from me, proclaiming the truth will ruin us.
No matter how much I insist anything he confesses won’t deter my heart, his ghosts won’t allow him.
But they aren’t apparitions.
The present collides with the past in a dangerous and twisted game he doesn’t even know he’s a pawn in. It causes everything in our future to remain in jeopardy.
There’s a choice, yet nothing hard in life comes without consequences.
He’s my vicious protector…

5. Savage Tracker - Wanting anything resembling what I had should suffocate me.
Meeting my neighbor, Obrecht Ivanov, confuses me. The moment he walks through my door, I desperately want him to command me to kneel. I swore I would never return to anything like life with my ex-husband. So why do I feel as if I can’t breathe?
Each passing day that I don’t cave into my desires, the tension in my soul exponentially tightens.
I convince myself to go take care of it and stop the itch once and for all. Just one time and then I’ll be fine.
It’s bad enough my ex-husband is doing everything in his power to find me.
The choice I make puts me in a dangerous and vulnerable position.
It’s a good thing Obrecht is always watching me.
He’s my savage tracker…

6. Unchosen Ruler - He’s the future unchosen ruler of the O’Malleys.
Locked away for too many years.
Underestimated and pissed off.
Protective beyond all rationale.
Possessive unlike any man I’ve ever known.
I should run. Except Liam O'Malley isn't a choice. He's the air I breathe.
Still, I wonder if I can really be queen of the O’Malleys—especially when I discover the truth about who I am.
Anyone else in our shoes would make a different choice, but nothing with Liam is predictable.
In our world, anything but strength gets you killed.
It’s what makes him the perfect unchosen ruler.

7. Perfect Sinner - I’m the mafia princess Nolan O’Malley hates to love.
The moment we collide, he wants to destroy me. He should. My blood is that of his arch enemy.
I’m unsure if the war raging inside him or me is stronger.
Instead of running away or ending me, he keeps me close.
He watches my every move, and monitors each threat my estranged family delivers to me.
The close quarters we share only get smaller until there is no more distance between us.
Yet I still am who I am.
Time and again he saves me from every dark demon. When we think the one person who wants to ruin me is dead, she isn’t.
This time, she won’t win.
I’m coming after her.
Except my actions have unintended consequences. And I should have known he’d come after me.
After all, he’s my perfect sinner.

8. Brutal Defender - I choose Killian O’Malley out of desperation.
My papà gives me an ultimatum with one other option. I’ll do anything not to marry the Italian mafia boss who lives in Italy and is twice my age.
So I become Killian’s debt repayment. When I’m forced to pick, I don’t know he’s a boxer, a decade older than me, or has a body better than Zeus.
He’s bossy.
Arrogant.
He calls me a mafia brat and creates rules like I’m his child, saying he’ll tame me.
Our angsty relationship is so hot between the sheets my head is constantly spinning.
At times, he becomes a raging psychopath destroying anyone who even looks at me, including my ex who won’t move on.
I thought Killian would be a playboy, but he takes our vows to the extreme.
Everything about him makes him my brutal defender.

9. Deviant Hacker - A Mafia Underboss Kidnapped Me.
The moment Declan O’Malley laid eyes on me the universe shifted. His inked muscles, seductive confidence, and bad boy vibes lured me to him. He’s twice my age. He’s experienced.
Now I’m in a dark cell. Bound. Cold. Helpless.
He’s determined to turn me into his obedient little captive until I convince him I’ve told him the truth.
The spark burns hotter, the hunger between us electric.
When he demands I call him daddy, more confusion reigns over me.
I should hate him, instead of wanting to submit.
Yet all I crave is his deviant touch.

10. Relentless Hunter - One moment in time changed the course of our lives...
For over two decades, I vow to find her.
I'm locked up.
Full of rage.
Obsessed with remembering every detail about her.
When I get out, I scour the Earth.
Relentlessly.
Mercilessly.
I know she's out there.
I can still feel her, my firefly glowing in the dark.
I'll never stop until she's back in my arms.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/np4aanz5jxed
https://devuploads.com/ocdgfadzjelf

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 31st, 2021, 3:23 pm
Apr 30th, 2021, 3:21 pm
ADDED
2. Broken Fighter
Apr 30th, 2021, 3:21 pm
May 31st, 2021, 3:21 pm
ADDED
3. Cruel Enforcer