Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 31st, 2021, 9:34 pm
Straight to Hell MC series by Sam Crescent, Stacey Espino (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 353 kB
Overview: Sam Crescent is a USA Today Bestselling author who is obsessed with romance in all forms. Stacey Espino is an international bestselling author, residing in beautiful northern Canada. She loves writing erotic romance that will have you squirming in your seat.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

The Biker's Plaything (#1): Lord: One thing I won’t tolerate is a rat. When anyone on my payroll screws me over, I enjoy making an example of them. It was no different when I caught my accountant selling club secrets to my enemies—I made him suffer.

The rat had a daughter, and it was only fitting to wipe out the bastard’s bloodline. When I had Ally Prixman at my mercy, things didn’t go according to plan. There was something captivating about the curvy blonde, and I couldn’t pull the trigger. Instead, I offered to keep her as a plaything. She’d fulfill all my sexual fantasies until I bored of her, then she could have her freedom. Ally had no choice but to agree. And I didn’t expect to keep her for long.

Ally: He killed my estranged father and wanted me dead. For some reason he decided to have mercy on me, although I’m not so sure being Lord’s sex toy is much better than death. He’s the leader of the Straight to Hell MC and known for his brutality. Surely he won’t have mercy on me for being a virgin.

I’m mad at myself for not hating my situation more, but I’m impossibly attracted to Lord. His scars and tattoos don’t scare me, and it doesn’t take long for me to fall for the biker. I have to remind myself I’m only a temporary part of the club. Lord’s only using me up until he spits me out. Some men just aren't capable of love.

The Biker's Dirty Little Secret (#2): How can something so wrong feel so good?
Callie tries to look at the positive side of life—despite her dire circumstances. She's the underdog, stepped on by her boss, her landlord, and her own family. When a new customer shows interest in her at work, it's impossible to resist his charm. Their budding romance becomes her only joy in life, but when she finds out he's keeping dark secrets, Callie wonders if she really knows him at all.

Brick knows he screwed up by hiding the truth from Callie. It just felt so damn good to be looked at with affection rather than fear, and he soon became addicted to the rush. Once he starts falling hard for her, he can't bring himself to tell her he's the VP of the Straight to Hell MC. Brick can't risk losing her. But how long can he go on living a lie?

With a rival club rebuilding and a rat in their midst, Brick wonders if it's even safe bringing Callie into his world at all.

Download Instructions:
1. The Biker's Plaything:
Uploadrar
Dropapk

2. The Biker's Dirty Little Secret:
Uploadrar
Dropapk

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 31st, 2021, 9:34 pm

Jun 29th, 2021, 10:15 pm
Added: The Biker's Dirty Little Secret (#2)
Jun 29th, 2021, 10:15 pm