Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 30th, 2021, 3:14 pm
Into the Smuggler's Arms Series by Maddie Syn (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 746 kb
Overview: MADDIE SYN IS breaking into the sci-fi romance scene with stories about dangerous aliens who know how to treat their ladies right. She loves writing about far away worlds and familiar love stories. You will find her cuddled up with three adorable cats, a hot cup of coffee, and her laptop!
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Stranded - This was supposed to be the proudest moment of my career, but then he ruined everything.
When I hopped on the shuttle to Orb5, I dreamed of saving humanity with my research. But that was before an alien ship crashed on my new planet, bringing a whole slew of problems with them. For instance, the arrogant pilot of the ship who just won’t keep his hands to himself.
Little did I know when Adreax, the hulking alien man, came walking into my research camp, I would soon be forced to choose between trusting the rogue intruders or the corrupt arbiters of the law. Then I make a grisly discovery that sends me running straight into the smuggler’s arms.
As I adjust to my new life among the outlaws, I discover that when the law is wrong, it takes a dangerously sexy alien, his ruthless co-pilot, and my fiery intellect to make things right.

2. Rescued - For years, all I’d dreamt about was being rescued. But then it actually happened.
When a known outlaw came aboard and threw me over his shoulder, I was sure I was headed for something even worse than the life I’d been living as the Patrol’s prisoner.
Before I know it, I’m teaming up with this dangerously arrogant alien, hiding from seedy characters on a planet I’ve never heard of, and smuggling guns through dark and mysterious connections.
When I discover there’s no way to get back home, I have to choose my battles wisely. Should I stay with the surly but sexy alien who just can’t seem to stay out of trouble, or should I face off with the very force that held me in chains?
Just when I think I’ve made up my mind, I discover that there’s more to my unruly rescuer than I could have imagined. What will I do when the walls around his heart begin crumbling?

3. Chosen - This can't be my knight in shining armor. Or... can it?
When I was carried off of that Patrol ship, starving and barely able to keep my eyes open, it was in the arms of a hulking alien with a fierce look in his eyes. Now, I've woken up in a strange bed, in a strange house, and the man standing in front of me looks like a boy dressing up in his father's suits. But just when I'm starting to think that there's been some kind of mistake, I discover that there's more to him than meets the eye
This is his palace and this city is his home. When we find out that the Patrol is on their way to destroy it all, I have to find a way to stop them, even if I can barely stand on my own two feet.
With blazing guns, a mysterious military outfit, and a secret millionaire smuggler as my only comrade, this is our chance to run the Patrol out of the skies for good.

4. Captured - I finally broke free of my past, but when a raid on the Patrol is interrupted by a dangerous stranger, I find myself fighting for more than just my survival.
When I left Kychek behind to join Tayla’s crew, I imagined a new life full of adventure and heroism. Little did I know that my very first mission would lead me into dangerous territory, relying once again on the questionable kindness of alien outlaws to survive.
But before long, Malik’s dark eyes and mysterious past are drawing me deeper under his spell. Soon, I am desperate to find out more about this alien man and the secret scars that he’s trying so hard to hide.
When an enemy force threatens to tear us apart, we will both have to fight to save ourselves and each other.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://up-load.io/xjrsh2mnh01u
https://uploadrar.com/q8m340ad22o6

4. Captured
https://www.upload-4ever.com/y0k78dym3vkp
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/jy357172crol

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 30th, 2021, 3:14 pm