Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 31st, 2021, 4:09 pm
Wolves of Arcadia Series by Scarlet Sweet (1-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.2 mb
Overview:I started writing because too many stories and characters were clamoring to get out of my head. Most of my books include a little bit of romance and a whole lot of erotic content. I write from different points of view, depending on the demands of my characters.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Her Grumpy Mate - Arcadia is a quaint little town, and nothing interesting ever happens in those, right?
ISABEL
I think I’m in for a taste of the simple life when I drop everything and move into the old cabin I inherited from my aunt—and I couldn’t have been more wrong.
I know I’m in trouble the moment I meet Briar, the ruggedly handsome mountain of a man with a grumpy face and a heart of gold. My body craves him in a way I never wanted anyone, like something deep inside urges me to climb him like a tree.
But this Prince Charming is a wolf in disguise, and the quiet little town has a big secret I’m not sure I can handle.
BRIAR
When a curvy goddess ends up in my neck of the woods, I instantly recognize her as my mate. She’s everything I ever dreamed of and so much more—the ray of sunshine my life desperately needs. I should be happy.
The problem? I’m an alpha with a pack to protect and a coven of vampires eager to snack on us. How can I dedicate myself to my fated mate when so many lives are mine to protect?
The harder I try to resist, the more I want her, and the more danger she’s in.

2. Her Stubborn Mate - What’s a girl to do when she’s trapped between hungry vampires and an overprotective werewolf?
EMMY
I’m a strong, independent woman who doesn’t need a man—that doesn’t stop me from drooling over Soma when he rescues me from some rogue vampires.
The muscular werewolf is as sexy as he is stubborn, and he looks at me like he wants to devour me. The sexual tension between us is electric, but can I really trust a guy I just met? One who has no problems staking vampires through the heart?
This Adonis is determined to be my bodyguard and whisk me away to the safety of Arcadia, but I don’t want either—I want him.
SOMA
I never expected to find my mate on the little outing Briar sent me on, but she’s here and she’s the perfect picture of my every desire. She’s the light in my dreary life, the beacon of hope. I should be over the moon.
But I can’t let my guard down after what happened last time. Not even for her. Not even if it kills me to deny the pull between us.
I thought I was stronger than my brother, stronger than my instincts, but the more I deny us, the closer I get to claiming her in a fit of wild passion.
And the closer I get to repeating the greatest mistake of my life

3. Her Fierce Mate - She thought she was finally safe—but a vampire uprising threatens everything she holds dear.
JENNA
After rugged, muscular Caspian saves me from a wild animal, he lays a kiss on my lips that sets my heart ablaze. I long for so much more—but he’s holding back, hiding something from me.
I thought my new life in Arcadia would provide the peace I’ve craved, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. With the vampire threat creeping around the corner and a massive Lycan acting as my guardian angel, I know I’m in for a hell of a time here.
And the kicker? I might just be his mate.
CASPIAN
If perfection had a name, it’d be ‘Jenna.’ She’s the woman of my wildest dreams, the curvy goddess I never thought I deserved, but here she is—my mate. Picking strawberries as sweet as she is.
I tell myself I can’t have her, that she’s better off without me. I try to stay away from her because I know I can’t protect her, that becoming my mate would put a target on her back.
But the vampires don’t care if she’s mated or not, they’re hungry for fresh blood, and no one is safe.
Least of all a woman as delectable as Jenna.

4. Her Broken Mate - He’s a werewolf. She’s a hunter. They should be mortal enemies—but fate made them mates.
DAISY
I think my life will get less complicated when I move to Arcadia, but handsome, rugged Sylan awakens something in me. Desire. Longing. A thirst I’ve never let another man quench.
Why did I have to crush on the playboy? I know he’ll never take us seriously, that I’ll just be another notch in his belt—so why can’t I take my eyes off him?
And why can’t the vampires bugger off long enough for us to see where this goes?
SYLVAN
For six months I’ve kept my dealings with Daisy to a minimum. I crave my blonde goddess every waking minute, and I haven’t caught the scent of another woman since we met.
I can’t give into the mating bond, for her sake. My butt-kicking huntress deserves better than a broken man haunted by the past.
That doesn’t stop me from wanting her, and the more fate draws us together, the harder she is to resist.
But fate is about to play a cruel trick on us—one that might change everything.

5. Her Wild Mate - A shifter with a vendetta. A vampire with nowhere to turn. Bitter enemies, fated mates—and each other’s only hope.
Claudia
Colton is a vision of a man, but everyone knows his hatred of vampires. I can only hope he’ll see past that to what I have to tell him. The lives of his entire pack hang in the balance—but so does mine. I’m not in a position to worry about anyone but myself. If my master learns of what I’m up to, dying will be the least of my worries.
That doesn’t stop me from risking it all. I need to keep my eyes on the prize if I want to survive, so why can’t I stop watching him?
Colton
My mate? A vampire? Fate throws me another cruel twist, one that threatens to unwind the fabric of my being. I can’t resist the tempting goddess of a woman, but I can’t have her, either.
Not when she’s one of Leon’s. Not when she might be a trap. Not while he’s still alive.
With the greatest attack yet looming around the corner, we don’t have time for whatever is going on between us.
And if I can’t make her mine, I’ll die trying.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/d1a4mubky0d0
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/ni0xoewmh7b9

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 31st, 2021, 4:09 pm
Jun 29th, 2021, 11:17 pm
added
3. Her Fierce Mate
Jun 29th, 2021, 11:17 pm
Sep 8th, 2021, 12:53 am
added
2. Her Stubborn Mate