Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 16th, 2021, 3:25 pm
Faking It Series by Melissa Schroeder (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 977 kb 332 KB
Overview: Melissa Schroeder is an American writer of romance fiction. She has been published since 2004. Her publishers include Samhain Publishing, Siren Publishing, Ellora's Cave, Liquid Silver Books and Whiskey Creek Press.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Faking It with my Billionaire Boss - I’ve been infatuated with Silas Prescott for the longest time.
Sure, he doesn’t know I’m alive as he walks past me without looking up from his phone. But, it’s not like I ever thought he would notice me, or anyone else for that matter. All he cares about is work.
That is, until he needs a date and his sister insists I should play his fake girlfriend. And not just for a date, but a whole weekend, staying in the same room, lying to all of their friends and family. But I’m desperately in need of money and I can handle a weekend pretending to be a billionaire’s plaything.
Only…it’s hard to remember it’s only fake when he acts like a possessive jerk, or when he tells me I’m beautiful, or when I’m in his arms.
But I have to remember it’s not real because falling for my fake boyfriend would be a mistake. There is only one thing Silas Prescott cares about and that’s work.

2. Faking it with my Brother's Best Friend - I've been in love with Milo Darling for as long as I can remember. He's my brother's best friend and would never be interested in a curvy girl like me. I've seen the women he's dated in the past, and let's just say they don't look like me. I've come to terms with it...mainly.
When I hear my ex is going to be at a charity ball I have to attend, the natural thing is to ask Milo. He's safe, and he's a gentleman, and well, who wouldn't want to spend the night with the most beautiful man ever created.
Only, he's not looking at me like I'm just a friend, and when he kisses me on the dance floor, I lose every thought I have ever had in my life. And, yeah, maybe, I'm going to be okay with a one-night fling with the man of my dreams. Who can blame a girl for taking him up on his offer?
And that night? I will just say that it blows my world apart.
But I know as soon as the sun rises, this girl will have to put on her big girl pants and get on with my life. Because there is one thing I understand and that's that girls like me don't get happily ever afters with guys like him.

3. Faking it with my Frenemy - Dealing with Theo Darling is possibly the worse job I've ever had in my life.
I get it. He's a genius in the kitchen--and out of it from what I hear. The problem is, he knows it. He knows that he is an amazing chef. He knows that while I am the food and beverage manager, his family owns the resort. He has an ego bigger than any man I have ever met, and that includes my four older brothers. We're opposites in every way.
I need order and he lives in chaos. I like to adhere to a strict schedule. Theo...does not. In any way. It's amazing that we haven't killed each other yet.
Except when those annoying brothers I mentioned blow into town with a friend they want me to date and Theo rescues me. Sure, we can pretend to be attached for just a couple days. And sure, pretending to kiss him feels a whole lot like real kisses.
And when he whispers my name against my skin...let's just not go there.
Because, while my brothers will be out of my hair soon enough, I'm not sure I will ever forget what it felt like pretending to be Theo's, even for just a few days.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://uploadrar.com/e8ditoqmphxx
https://www.upload-4ever.com/96koucmdltzy

3. Faking it with my Frenemy
https://uploadrar.com/znad4jn6wgvu
https://www.upload-4ever.com/86202kbnfph5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 16th, 2021, 3:25 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:36 pm
ADDED
2. Faking it with my Brother's Best Friend