Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 16th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Westbrook Series by Avery Maxwell (0.5-2)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1 mb
Overview: Avery is an American author who grew up in New England and now lives in North Carolina with her husband, four kids, and two dogs.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

0.5 One Little Heartbreak - I never realized getting adopted at thirty-two years old was a thing. Then I met the Westbrooks.
They’re a family that grows every time a wayward soul crosses their path, and now I’m an honorary member.
A former spy, I was married at twenty-two, a father at twenty-six, and a widower by thirty. To say my life is in transition would be an understatement.
Winding up in small-town Vermont was a curveball I didn’t see coming, but I’m learning that the Westbrooks take their motto of Welcome to the Chaos seriously, and I’m in over my head.
Having taken down one of the most notorious crime families of our generation, I thought it prepared me for anything.
Then I met Ari, and Ari met the Westbrooks, and their chaos consumed us.
My daughter will always come first, but when Ari gets under my skin, will I find the courage to love again?
Or will the lure and danger of my old profession prove to be the only commitment I’m able to make?

1. One Little Mistake - Easton Westbrook entered my life like an arrogant, grumpy, wrecking ball, and refused to leave.
Our banter is addicting, and nothing I do or say will make him change his mind. But when his mind becomes focused solely on me, I run.
I can’t afford to give my heart away again. Not when I’m barely surviving with the broken one I have.
I have walls up for a reason. Reasons that are none of his business, but Easton is used to getting what he wants. And when he decides he wants me, I’m not sure I’ll survive it.
Lexi Heart entered my life like an arrogant, bossy, she-devil in heels, and I can’t get her out of my head.
She’s always ten steps ahead, and I have to admit, I’m intrigued. With every lash of her sharp tongue, she puts me in my place. But when I peel back the layers of her tough girl exterior, I see the broken shell she’s hiding, and my own walls come crashing down.
We quickly learn that what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay there, and I know I’m done for. I want this girl in every sense of the word, but can I convince her to take a chance on us? Or will the damage from her past be too much, even for true love?

2. One Little Lie - She's the only one I'll ever love, but I had to let her go.
Rylan Maroney is the biggest lie I've ever told, and it nearly destroyed everyone in my life. No matter how much it hurts, I can never have her again.
He broke my heart and walked away, but he hasn't let me go.
Halton Westbrook has haunted my life from four thousand miles away for the last eight years. I've tried to move on, but he makes it impossible.
No one knows about us or why I ran away, but he's gone too far this time, and I have to take a stand.
When I return home, he'll have to decide, keep me, or let me go forever.
I'm not sure we'll survive either way.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/a1xxcgw4qztt
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/hwx1hygvg76w

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 16th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:42 pm
ADDED
1. One Little Mistake
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:42 pm