Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 23rd, 2021, 4:29 pm
Honey Ridge Summer Series by Piper Cook (1-6)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 749 KB
Overview: Piper Cook writes sexy insta-love stories with strong, curvy leading ladies and their hot male counterparts. Guaranteed HEA without cliffhangers or cheating.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Bee Stings - She’s been stung by the wrong man before. He’s hiding out to get away from the buzz of the city. When the sting of new love strikes them both, can he prove to her that she’s the only one he wants to call Honey?
Ali
It’s taken time to rebuild my self-confidence after being treated second best in relationships with self-important men.
But now my heart is full, with co-workers I call family and a job that brings joy to myself and others.
When a sexy stranger rolls up to Purple Haze lavender farm in search of bees, my heart buzzes to life.
Gage is ruggedly handsome, endearingly genuine, and knows how to pollinate my flower.
But am I ready to commit to a man with swarms of fans waiting in the wings for his attention?
Gage
I’m burned out from the constant recognition and lack of privacy that comes with being a Hollywood star.
Thankfully, I can retreat to the small town of Honey Ridge and my uncle’s bee farm for privacy.
When a fierce, shapely woman chastises me for tearing up her turf with my bike, the sting of love strikes where I’m most vulnerable—my heart.
Ali is mad as a hornet, beautiful, and talented and I’d love a taste of her honey.
But can I prove to her she’s my one and only queen bee?

2. Firefly Fireworks - He’s a hotshot smart aleck who loves to push her buttons. She’s obstinate to a fault and won’t give him the time of day. Will a freak accident lead to fireworks or will a chance at love fizzle when all that’s left is honesty?
April
I’ve never felt like I’m enough. Someone’s always been there to criticize and point out my faults.
But life at Purple Haze lavender farm has given me a new family and renewed confidence in myself as a person and chef.
But when a freak accident happens, I’m at the mercy of the one person who bothers me most. And boy is he a distraction.
Jace is cocky, cute, and fills out a pair of jeans like nobody’s business.
But can I let my guard down long enough to find out if there’s more to him than meets the eye?
Jace
We all carry scars from the past. I rely on wit and sarcasm to cope with mine.
But my smart aleck ways stir up more trouble than charm when April and I cross paths.
When a fluke mishap in the kitchen turns the tables, I’m ready to prove I’ve got skills.
April is a smart, talented, sexy chef and I’d love to whisk her off her feet.
Will a brief truce be enough time to prove to her I’d rather be a lover than a fighter?

3. Butterfly Kisses - She’s recovering from a broken heart. He’s been warned she’s off limits. But when those limits are tested and a spark of hope ignites, will they follow their passion and give love wings?
Charlotte
They say all the good men are taken. Sometimes the bad ones are too, and the truth doesn’t come out until you’re standing face to face with the lowlife cheater’s wife.
I’ve learned my lesson and vow to never trust another lying tourist or newcomer again.
When Reid wraps his arms around me and calls me Honey while defending my honor, the butterflies in my tummy flutter out of control.
Reid is handsome, kissable, and cocoons me with his patient love.
But am I ready to be tied down when I’m finally beginning to spread my wings and fly?
Reid
I’ve spent years traveling for work, building my career. I’m finally ready to make a change and settle down.
My new job in Honey Ridge offers the perfect place to put down roots with the goal of starting a family.
When my heart settles on the one woman I’ve been warned to stay away from, things get dicey. They go from bad to worse when her brother finds us pressed together with her lips on mine.
Charlotte is a curvy bundle of creative energy and daring determination.
How can I convince her that real love gives our hearts wings when her protective brother is determined stop me?

4. Dragonfly Dreams - She’s fiercely independent and keeps romantic relationships at arm’s length. He needs to get his life together before thinking about getting involved with someone. Can they stick to a one-time friends with benefits agreement or will hearts collide and change them forever?
Blair
I’m a rule breaker and far from ladylike. Don’t even try to pin a label on me. I’m no one’s property, arm candy or otherwise.
Moving away from an uptight town to Honey Ridge has given me space to breathe and live the lifestyle I choose without criticism.
When the new guy in town turns up in my bathroom claiming to be my love man, things get tricky.
Micah’s like a new shiny toy that breaks all the rules. No assembly required, no batteries needed, and moving parts that work.
But I’m not sure I’m ready for the lifetime guarantee he has in mind.
Micah
I got involved with the wrong crowd early in life and it’s hounded me through adulthood. I’m tired of being judged for my past and I’m ready to move on.
I get the break I need when I land a job at Bee Sweet Meadery in Honey Ridge. The only catch is sharing space with a stranger.
When I arrive in town a week early to settle in, my new roommate and I are in for quite a surprise.
Blair wraps me around her finger and wiggles her way into my heart with the bat of an eye and the sway of her hips.
Can I convince her there’s room for both love and independence in our lives?

5. Ladybug Love - Divorce left a bitter taste in her mouth, and she’s finished with men. He’s recently single and in no rush to get back into the dating game. Will a chance encounter rekindle her desire and his interest, or will past relationships and secrets keep them from pursuing love?
Chloe
Momma warned me about men who took more than they gave. She said they’d chew me up and spit me out when they’ve had their fill.
Well, I’ve had enough of men like that, and I’ve thrown in the towel. My dating days are over.
When I bump into my secret crush from high school, he colors my world with hope again.
Tristan is handsome, recently single and I’d love to dive into his crystal clear blue eyes.
But can I commit to a man who might leave me high and dry like all the others before him?
Tristan
My life’s been a shit show for the last six months. A drunken one-night stand nearly destroyed my life.
But it was the wakeup call I needed to get my life back together.
When a woman from my past steps in and saves me from another near miss, I’m touched and more than grateful.
Chloe is a curvaceous redhead with brilliant green eyes and enough sass to back it up.
But will a heartbreaking secret be the roadblock to both of us finding love and happiness?

6. Fly Balls - She’s a widow with an army of employees she calls family yet is unsettled and lonely. He’s waited a lifetime to call her his own. Will the memory of her late husband and feelings of betrayal stop them from getting a second chance at love?
Anais
My husband died too early in life, leaving me without family and a business to run on my own.
Luckily, I have the best employees who I consider the children I never had and a tight-knit community of friends who have my back.
When a good friend needs my help, I remember how good it feels to be needed and wanted by a man again.
Jaxton’s as solid as a rock, sweet like honey, and I’d love for him to bee mine.
But can I love another man without betraying the memory of my first love?
Jaxton
I’ve waited patiently through the years for the woman I love to see me as more than a friend.
Thankfully, our business interests and employees are the perfect excuse to keep us close.
When a freak mishap throws me a curveball, it’s the perfect opportunity to show her I’m interested in more than business.
Anais is a fierce businesswoman, shapely and soft, and I’d love to pollenate her flower.
Can I convince her it’s possible to honor the past while embracing a future of love together?

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/sn4r7qg74bz8
https://devuploads.com/0kxmksfzwlqg

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 23rd, 2021, 4:29 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 4:19 pm
ADDED
2. Firefly Fireworks
Jun 30th, 2021, 4:19 pm
Jul 7th, 2021, 4:13 pm
ADDED
3. Butterfly Kisses