Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 29th, 2021, 5:00 pm
Love is a Mystery Series by Laura Burton (1-2)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 752 KB
Overview: Laura Burton is a USA Today Bestselling Author who writes romantic stories with humor, mystery a dash of suspense and limitless happy endings.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Flirting with my Enemy - I’m pretty sure heartthrob Zane Masters is sabotaging my business, and I’m going to prove it.
It’s no secret that the big-shot CEO of Got Cake? wants to buy my bakery but I declined his offer––even though it was presented to me on a notecard with a triple chocolate donut.
For the record, I did not eat his over-priced donut... I threw it in the trash.
Off the record––I totally ate it, and oh my heck, it was finger-licking delicious.
Just as I get ready to release something new, Got Cake? announces something suspiciously similar.
Not forgetting the time three crates of fish got delivered to my shop. Dead fish.
It took me DAYS to get rid of the stench.
And Zane is my number one suspect.
The only way I’m gonna find the proof I need to stop all this nonsense is to get close to him. Real close.
He’s a man’s man with a hunky smile and a smolder that can melt any heart, I know exactly what an alpha male like him wants in a woman.
My friends think I’m playing with fire. But I'll do whatever it takes to unravel his dark secrets. And the only way I'll get hurt is if I let my heart get involved. That's not gonna happen.
Besides, there’s zero chance I’m gonna fall in love with my enemy.

2. Married to my Boss - I signed a contract to be married to my boss for 365 days and it stated there'd be no sex... but then I woke up in Vegas wearing a wedding ring and my boss' shirt...best part? I can't remember what happened.
After agreeing to be my boss' wife, it's been one drama after another. The terms were very specific about keeping things strictly professional, but as the months roll by, that is fast becoming an impossibility.
The thing is, I can't figure this guy out. He's warm and passionate one minute, then quick as a flash, he's back to being my grumpy boss. When he caught me flirting with a guy at a party, I thought he was going to beat the other guy up.
As we play a game of push and pull, I can't help but ask myself two questions:
How long are we going to ignore the ramping-up tension between us and keep all the terms in the contract?
and If one or both of us break the rules... what happens when the year is up?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/bkjvfvx8g6so
https://uploadrar.com/nyfsvuzhxl77

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 29th, 2021, 5:00 pm
Jun 8th, 2022, 3:09 pm
ADDED
2. Married to my Boss
Jun 8th, 2022, 3:09 pm