Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 7:24 am
Warriors of the Lost Planet Series by Ivy Sparks (1, 3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 475 KB
Overview: Ivy Sparks has a passion for romances that feature kick-ass heroines and the dark, misunderstood alpha males who love them. If the story takes place on a distant planet, even better! When she's not furiously typing away at her keyboard, Ivy is usually out enjoying a hike or reading at a coffee shop.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

1. Barbarian King's Mate - I expected something to go wrong during this expedition… but I didn’t expect him.
This planet was supposed to be unpopulated. Well, someone needs to be fired, because there are freaking barbarians here! And they aren’t exactly friendly.
But then there’s Garath. He’s different from the rest. There’s something about his devilish horns, his striking tattoos, and his possessive stare that sets my body on fire.
Problem is, his people are a bit hostile toward outsiders, and who can blame them? They've been hunted across the galaxy for years. But until I find my radio, I’m stuck here at their mercy. That typically doesn’t bode well for a single fertile female…
Garath’s saved me from certain death before, but can he protect me from his own tribe? There’s only one way he can make sure nobody else touches me.
He has to claim me for himself.
He has to make me his queen.

3. The Alien Beast's Mate - A devilish, haunted alien. A human he’d do anything to protect.
Something is definitely off about this mission. Sending a peace officer like me out into the middle of nowhere in a rusted spaceship… Well, let’s just say it’s not standard protocol.
Somehow, Valmore, my new bodyguard, soothes my nerves. While he looks like a devil, with his red skin, sharp horns, and sultry eyes, I soon learn there’s much more to him than his beastly appearance.
Trouble comes when the hired crew turns on us. It seems they intend to have their way with me, then sell me off to the highest bidder. To my shock, human females can fetch a hefty price.
Valmore has a plan to protect me from the crew, but first he must convince them we’re mates. When they demand proof, we’ll have to put on the show of our lives… in front of every one of them.
Will our budding relationship survive what we must do?
And will the secret he’s keeping from me change everything?

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/b0u246kpmp4d
https://devuploads.com/fuscvbwsulps

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 7:24 am
Oct 19th, 2021, 7:41 am
ADDED
3. The Alien Beast's Mate
Oct 19th, 2021, 7:41 am