Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 7:34 am
Space Marine Hospital Series by Harlyn Moxie (1-5, 7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Writer of steamy Sci-fi Romance ❤️ Magic bean buyer. ✨ Weirdo. Nerd. Rebel.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Glitch of the Heart - He’s gone rogue… so he can woo me.
When they rebuilt Xintari as a cyborg to save his life, he broke the mold.
Not quite the subservient soldier they’d programmed, this resurrected alien warrior will follow his heart and not the rules. He doesn’t care that dating humans is against Alliance regulations, and will corrupt his own circuitry if that’s what it takes to be with me.
He says I’m his fated mate, and it’s difficult to deny our overwhelming connection, but a forbidden romance would be much easier to keep secret if he didn’t glitch every time things heat up between us — major malfunctions in compromising positions can attract far too much attention!
The beautiful fault in Xintari’s system is what allows us to come together.
And it’s the exact same thing that could tear us apart…

2. Hybrid Relationship - When using a remedy as potent as true love’s kiss to revive one’s long lost boyfriend, a girl should not accidentally bestow the all-powerful smooch on his twin brother.
And a girl should definitely not enjoy it!
Fortunately, the mishap did provoke the desired emotional response from my otherwise impassive cyborg sweetheart.
Further experimentation proves that sibling rivalry is the only way to bring my alien hybrid warrior out of his cybernetic shell, and it seems a pretend relationship with the wrong brother is the only way I’ll ever get a second chance with my soulmate, Mr. Right.
But when fake love begins to feel overwhelmingly real, who’s a girl to choose?
And does she have to…?

3. Alien Prince Protector - I’ll keep his royal secrets… for a price.
When a missing alien prince falls into my lap, wounded, hunted, and desperate for sanctuary, I do what any queen of contraband trades would do — I begin planning my mansion on easy street.
But if this impressive alien warrior doesn’t live long enough to claim his throne, the hefty reward he’s promising in return for my help will die with him... along with any real chance I have at saving my kid brother from a living hell.
Protecting His Highness, Kam of Frage, had better be a worth all the trouble he’s causing, because if I have to trade every one of my hard-earned blackmail bribes and favors just to keep him alive…
I’m going to kill him!

4. Big Green Bang - When friction leads to combustion…
A determined kicker of asses, Luana Davis refuses to be the helpless victim she once was.
Smart, hard-working, and strong, she'll honor her family’s memory by aiding the war effort — and nothing will stand in her way.
Not being stranded on a battlefield planet with an over-sized, overwhelmingly attractive, yet infuriatingly over-protective alien warrior as her only ally...
Not the foul play afoot within their ranks, nor the new evidence coming to light about their enemies, and definitely not the antiquated military regulations that would have Luana stay silent when she should be roaring.
Lu Davis will not stand down when she can see a way to help those she loves.
And her incendiary actions will send shockwaves throughout the Alliance…

5. Clone Sweet Clone - Cloning my Fragen ass is crucial to my survival…
Because who else can I trust to distract the human commander while I’m mating his daughter?
Her work is hard, the days are long, and her father — the only family she has in this entire universe — spends his days avoiding her.
She says it’s fine.
He’s busy. His job is important. He has a responsibility to his men, and to the Alliance. His rank means he has to uphold a certain image — one her attention-seeking behaviors could easily tarnish if he’d even look her way to notice, but he never does — and his constant rejection makes the brightness in her eyes fade a little more each time.
I can’t take it.
All she wants is to feel loved.
And now that I’ve made her mine?
That’s all she’ll ever feel.

7. Definitely Not Mine - He’s back.
And he wants to know who did this to me.
He doesn’t remember it was him…
They call me Cautionary Clem.
And I’m locked in the psych ward, so we all agree — I was out of my mind when I bonded with a forbidden alien warrior.
Fated mate? More like biggest mistake.
I’d avoid him forever if I could.
But apparently, you can’t run from something so attached to you.
I should have been wiped from his system when they turned him cyborg, but he's found his way back to me. He needs my help, and if I want my freedom, I'm going to need his.
Ironically, we are our biggest problem and our only solution.
He was the wrong guy.
But given a second chance, he'll do everything in his power to make things right.

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://www.upload-4ever.com/c6t6cb8r42uc
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/hxlzcj269lo8

7. Definitely Not Mine
https://devuploads.com/if50g22p2ssc
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/jol5zzrza02a

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 7:34 am
Jul 27th, 2021, 3:34 pm
ADDED
2. Hybrid Relationship