Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:06 pm
Tattered Souls MC Series by Kennedi Darling (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: She lives in sunny Phoenix, AZ with her husband of 13 years, their two rambunctious boys, their dog Roxie, a turtle named Gloria, and two unnamed fish.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Dagger - **Trigger Warnings**
This book contains instances of past torture, the recounting of past mental and physical abuse, as well as an instance of suicidal thoughts and a stopped attempt. If any of these subjects affect you negatively, this book may not be suitable for you.
Sienna:
I promised him forever, only one mistake became never.
My body was no longer my lover’s temple, but a madman’s canvas.
Instead of quivering with pleasure, I shuddered in pain.
Now I’m back, a shell of a woman with a shattered mind and a tattered soul.
There’s no way Dagger would see me for the woman I was.
And the loneliness is going to kill me.
Dagger:
I promised her forever, only one call became never.
Dreams of the future were no longer peaceful, but shattered by nightmares.
The woman who held the key to my soul was gone, though I never moved on.
Now she’s back, though tattered and broken.
She’ll never believe she still owns my heart.
But I’m determined to avenge her.

2. Arrow - Calista:
Living fast-paced days of endless work and finding pleasure in one-night stands was how I enjoyed my life. At twenty-eight, my career as a psychiatrist was fulfilling, and I had too much to accomplish to allow myself to be distracted by foolish things like relationships and love. But the night I walked into his bar threatened to break my resolve.
He was everything I shouldn’t want and everything I secretly craved. The most potent addiction I couldn’t get enough of, no matter how hard I tried.
Arrow:
As President of the Tattered Souls MC, life had a way of speeding by.
Forty had crept up on my door, and between the military and my club, I’d never expended the energy it took to find my queen. Until the night she came into my bar. Gorgeous, feisty, and smart as a whip, she didn’t let me get away with anything. Despite her determination to keep me at arm’s length, I was a man used to getting what I wanted.
So, when fate intervened, it was my chance to make her mine. Now, I had to find a way to keep her safe from the dangers that haunted us both long enough to claim her as my own.

3. Ash - Lyric:
Moving back to my hometown, determined to tell Ash I was in love with him, was always the plan after getting my degree. Meeting Saint was not. He caught me by surprise with flirty banter, a bossy attitude, and the way he cared for his sister.
I wanted them both but wasn't prepared for the challenges that laid ahead.
Ash:
Lying in that alley, desperate for a fix and living as the most broken version of myself I’d ever been, he was my savior.
When the nightmare of my past resurfaced, bringing with it the memories I tried to drown out years ago, I teetered on the edge of being lost forever.
Now I wondered if I cared enough to come back and face reality.
Saint:
Everything I wanted was finally within my grasp—freedom, happiness, and an official place in the club. Everything except Ash. Keeping him in the dark cost us our friendship, which in turn may have cost us the future we’d planned. That future looked brighter when I met her, and she brought us all together in a way I’d only dreamed of.
Then disaster struck, sending Ash on a spiral I never anticipated, and it threatened to ruin everything we’d built. I didn't know if I was strong enough to take it all on this time.
But maybe I didn't have to . . . not on my own anyway.
Trigger Warning: This book contains subject matter surrounding physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. It also features a character who struggles with PTSD, depressive episodes, and addiction. If any of these subjects affect you negatively, this book may not be right for you.

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://www.upload-4ever.com/2iy8is18o8bh
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/p9fn095uheyo

3. Ash
https://www.upload-4ever.com/xbi6kbu8owvy
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/o07flepmc6js

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:06 pm