Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:15 pm
Rocked By the Girl Dad by Mazzy King (Girl Dad)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 547 KB
Overview: Jamison
Music is my passion. But eighteen months ago, when I found out my ex was pregnant with our child, my little princess took that number on spot.
When a local radio station gets a hold of our demo single and leaks it, the reaction is insane, and soon we're invited to join one of the biggest touring rock festivals in the country.
At first, my answer is a hard no, for a million reasons.
But when a friend suggests I employ the help of a nanny she knows, I reconsider. I don't party, I'm not into the groupie scene, and all I want to do is sing my songs in front of thousands of people. And I don't want to let the band down.
I can at least try, and besides...I'd love to be able to tell my little girl one day that she was princess of rock before she could even talk.
I expect to see a middle-aged lady show up at my house for the interview.
Instead, it's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.
My princess falls for her immediately...
And I'm right behind her.
Myra
When my full-time nanny position with a wealthy couple goes belly-up, I'm in desperate need of a job. Something...anything.
A friend tells me she's got a pal in a rock band who's going to be hitting the road with his band...and his nine-month-old baby.
I can't quite see how those two things go hand-in-hand, so it's more so I can scold him that drives me to his house for the interview than anything. The road, a rock tour, is no place for a baby...right?
But when I come face to face with the bearded rocker, who fills out that black tee so well, it's hard to give him a piece of my mind. And when I hear why this is all even an option...I understand.
Hitting the road with a gorgeous rocker seems like a crazy idea, but it also seems like a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I can't say no to.
And him...
I can't say no to him, or his beautiful, sweet baby girl.
But what happens when the tour ends?
Genre: Romance

Download Instructions:
https://up-load.io/39vffcqd593h
https://uploadrar.com/shrdswv7tnuz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:15 pm