Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:34 pm
The Hotel at Brew by Brewer Series by Elsie James (1-11)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.1 mB
Overview: Elsie writes sweet, steamy and short romance stories with a guaranteed Happily Ever After
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Bellhop - Emery
Living in a small town is amazing when you’re the prom queen married to your high school sweetheart. It’s less so when he cheats on you and everyone knows the gritty details. But thankfully, I have my son and the two of us have found happiness in our new normal.
When a handsome firefighter is called to the hotel I work at, flames crackle between us.
Lucas is sexy, chivalrous, and I want to ignite his flame.
But can I trust a man who’s married to his job?
Lucas
When the Misty Mountain fire department needs an interim chief, I’m happy to put in my time in the small town. I’ve made a career out of rescuing people, it’s easy when work is your only priority.
But when my first call puts me in contact with a single mom and her adorable son, I can’t help but feel a spark.
Emery is caring, sexy, and there's a smoldering heat between us that could change everything.
But can I convince her that she’s the one saving me?

2. Forgotten - He’s headed home from his final deployment just in time for his twenty-year reunion. She never left. It seems like a lifetime since Brock and Emily have been together. So much has changed but has their love for each other stayed the same?

3. Do Not Disturb - She’s moving back home and she’s all grown up. He’s her brother’s best friend. Will one night at the hotel change everything?

4.Baggage - The devil isn’t always in the details. If you’re really lucky, sometimes he’s also in your bed…
Adrianne Riddick is far from normal. But her latest psychic vision, the one of her death, is weird even for her. To stop it from coming true, she’ll need help from her family of supernatural hunters. She’ll also need to avoid Gabriel Malek, her first love. The demon who shattered her young heart.
But as complicated as all that is, her life doesn’t really go to hell (literally) until a new enemy shows up and knocks Adrianne and Gabriel into another dimension. (Long story)
Now, if they want to get home and stop Adrianne’s vision, they need to work together—all while dealing with the fact that her unrequited feelings for Gabriel aren’t exactly unrequited anymore. Yeah…his timing could be better.
So, what’s a vampire hybrid, misfit of magic to do when her happily ever after—and, you know, her life—is on the line?
She’ll get back to you on that…

5. Unwind - He’s a cowboy with deep roots and a heart of gold. She’s only got one foot on the ground.
Unwind is a second chance, cowboy romance. It is the fifth in The Hotel at Brew by Brewer series.
Alexis
I’ve spent years searching for myself only to find my heart right back in my hometown. Since moving home and getting a job as a massage therapist at the local hotel, I feel more like myself than I have in a long time. But starting over is lonely, even when you’re back where you belong. When the sexy cowboy on my massage table turns out to be my first love, things get oily. Toby is protective, chivalrous, and I want to rub him in all the right places. But does loving him mean committing to a life on the ranch?
Toby
I’m a third-generation rancher. For me life’s simple, I love taking care of things... animals, land, and people. There wasn’t any question about where my life was heading but I never thought I’d work the land alone. So I decide to head into town for my high school reunion in search of a connection. When a mixup leads to a massage from my ex, I’ve got her moaning ‘till the cows come home. Alexis is sexy, thoughtful, and I want to plant her roots in my soil.
But can I convince her that I can love her like no one else?

6. No Vacancy - He’s a chemist with a broken heart. She’s his fake girlfriend for the night.
No Vacancy is a fake relationship romance. It is the sixth in The Hotel at Brew by Brewer series.
Marley
Owning my own salon is a dream come true, it allows me to take care of myself and others too. My sister hasn’t been so lucky in life. When she and my nephew stumble upon hard times, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do to help them, even when it means responding to an ad for a fake girlfriend.
When the man who hires me turns out to be dreamy, I think about mixing business with pleasure. Silas is smart, sexy, and I don’t have to fake my way through the night with him.
But we are from two different worlds. Can we make this work in real life?
Silas
I left Misty Mountain years ago with no intention of going back. But being honored with the legacy award at my twenty-year high school reunion is humbling and I need to show my face. After all that’s happened with my ex-fiance, I can’t show up alone.
When I take out an ad for a fake girlfriend, she exceeds all my expectations. Marley is charming, caring, and I want to make it real. But can I convince her that she’s the one for me?

7. Wakeup Call - He’s her former teacher and his heart is shattered. She’s never quite fit in anywhere but by his side.
Kendall
Working as a librarian is my dream job. With my divorce finalized, I’m happier than I was. But still, it’d be nice to find someone I can connect with on an intellectual level. But for now, it’s one book boyfriend after the next.
When I run into my high school science teacher at our class reunion, he talks nerdy to me.
Declan is mature, brooding, and he has me putting my books on the shelf.
But can I convince him that there is more than one path to happily ever after?
Declan
Attending a twenty-year high school reunion for my former students makes me feel old but it isn’t the hardest thing I’ve had to do in the last few years. Losing my wife and son has left a hole in my heart and I’m not sure it will ever go away. I’ve made a new life of routines and monotony but it doesn’t exactly feel normal.
When a former student buys me a drink, she has me questioning my self-control.
Kendall is innocent, sexy, and I want to teach her a lesson.
But am I keeping her from the life she deserves?

8. Occupied - He’s the charming life of the party. She’s the only one who knows there’s so much more to him. But she’s also his best friend’s little sister.
Natalia
Filling in for my big brother as a photographer at his high school reunion isn’t my idea of a good time, but he and I would do anything for each other. So I take a break from writing my book and pick up a camera.
When I spend a night taking pictures with my brother’s best friend, my shutter speed picks up.
Isaac is sexy, charismatic, and I want to write our love story.
But will loving him jeopardize all he’s worked to build?
Isaac
I didn’t grow up with a family, so I chose one instead. My best friend and I go way back and the digital media company we opened together is flourishing. I never dreamed I’d have such success professionally, though my personal life has suffered a bit because of it.
When my business partner sends his little sister to take some photos, I can hardly keep my hands off her lens.
Natalia is curvy, sexy, and I want to capture her in every light.
But can I convince her that I’m serious about winning her heart?

9. Lonely - He watched his little sister fall hard for his best friend. When he looked up, he was the last man standing. But will a reunion with his first love change everything?
Cora
No one plans on divorce. No one plans on being a single parent. But when you are dealt the hand, you play it. For my son and me, that means moving back to Misty Mountain and starting life all over again. Love is the last thing on my mind, but I wouldn’t mind reconnecting with a few old friends. When a night at my high school reunion leads to a run-in with my high school sweetheart, my plans change again. Nate is chivalrous, charming, and I want to get lost in him.
But will he stick around when he finds out the reality of my situation?
Nate
Getting dumped and finding out that your little sister is in love with your best friend all in the same day can leave you feeling lonely. My professional life is on point, but owning a successful media company won’t keep you warm at night. I never thought I’d be the last single man in Misty Mountain, but here I am and I’m determined to make the best of it.
But when I run into my first love at our high school reunion, I don’t want to let her get away this time.
Cora is sweet, sexy, and I want to be the man in her life again.
But can I convince her that what we have is worth fighting for or will I be left lonely?

10. Room Service - He’s got more money than he can handle. She’s the one thing he can’t buy.
Myra
The only thing I like more than my job is my family. My life in Misty Mountain may not be glamorous, but I’m happy. Even so, I can admit that my lonely heart could use a night of fun. When my cousin’s prank has me bringing up room service, everything is on the menu.
Benjamin is arrogant, rich, and I want to cater to him. But can I make him understand that the best things in life are free?
Benjamin
I’ve worked hard to be able to afford anything I want, but my life has been plagued by loneliness. As it turns out, love is the one thing I can’t buy. I don’t know why I thought coming back to my high school reunion would be a fresh start for me, but as the night draws to a close, I can see I was wrong. But when a call for room service ends with a lap dance, I get more than I ordered.
Myra is sexy, young, and I want to buy her love. But can I convince her to take a chance on me?

11. Check Out - He’s almost done. She’s only getting started.

Download Instructions:
1-11
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/t3ntz8tf558w
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/kho6erqh41k5

11. Check Out
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/zx431baqomkb
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/3ep822gzwujx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:34 pm
Jul 22nd, 2021, 3:11 pm
ADDED

3. Do Not Disturb