Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:40 pm
L.A. Ruthless Series by Sadie Kincaid (1-2, 4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2.5 MB
Overview: Sadie Kincaid is a steamy romance author. She lives in the UK with her husband, sons and her grumpy, but very cute, dog.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Fierce King - Today is my wedding day.
In a few breathless moments, I will be Mrs Alejandro Montoya.
He is the King of L.A, and everything a woman could want. Handsome, powerful, rich, and hotter than hell itself.
But I am not just any woman. I am Alana Carmichael and I’m only here to save my father. I will not bow to any king.
This is no fairy tale. This is my nightmare.
He is fierce and unyielding. I should hate him. But, the way he looks at me makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before, and his touch sets my skin on fire.
And as I uncover the secrets of our pasts, I discover that monsters are not always what they seem. Sometimes, the real monsters look like ordinary men.

2. Fierce Queen - My name is Alana Montoya.
My husband is the King of L.A. And I am his Queen.
I never asked for this life, but now that it’s mine, I will fight for it with every breath in my body.
Our love is fire and fury, burning brighter than the heat of a thousand suns. But when secrets and betrayal threaten our chance at happiness, will the flames be enough to vanquish our enemies, and destroy our doubts and fears? Or will the ashes and embers of what we once had be all that remains?
A war is coming to L.A, and when it is over, only one side will be left standing.
A fierce King will burn the whole world down to get what he wants.
But, a wise King knows that he can’t win a war alone.
Because when all is said and done, everyone knows that the Queen is the most powerful player on the board.

4. Fierce Obsession- Jackson Decker - he is the perfect husband. The perfect father to my son. The perfect man. Fierce, loyal, protective and everything I’ve ever wanted.
I’m happier than I ever imagined possible, but happiness is never easily won for people like me. Somebody, somewhere wants to ruin what we have, and to do that they’re willing to risk the wrath of the entire Montoya family.
Because the only problem with having it all, is the people who are waiting to take it all from you. When the lines between love and obsession are blurred, how do we know who we can trust?
As old enemies resurface and family ties are tested to their very limits, who will come out on top?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/fhue7875i0ji
https://uploadrar.com/3aha58abimqx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:40 pm
Oct 27th, 2022, 3:49 pm
ADDED
4. Fierce Obsession
Oct 27th, 2022, 3:49 pm