Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:49 pm
Love Unexpected Series by Lisa Freed (1-9)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.3 mB
Overview: Lisa was born and raised in Pennsylvania before moving to Delaware to marry the nicest man she had ever met. A happy stay-at-home mom to 2 kids and 3 cats, she enjoys taking as many long walks on the various beaches of Delaware in search of sea glass as she possibly can.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Falling for the Older Guy - Will the attraction between a young hair stylist and an older investment manager working in the same building lead to more?
Heather
I can’t help noticing Mr. Tall, Blond, and Gorgeous whenever I pass by on my way to pick up lunch, but why would someone like him notice me? Other than the blue streaks in my hair. Still, a girl can dream. When I find myself alone at night and with a flat tire, I’m shocked when he offers to help and drops to his knees in his expensive suit. Maybe there’s a chance for a modern-day fairytale.
Christopher
After my divorce, I’ve been lonely, I admit it. It’s no fun going home to a big empty house that’s supposed to be filled with a family. The sweet stylist next door stirs feelings in me I haven’t felt before. When we share a passion-filled encounter, I'm left wondering how can I turn us into a lifetime?

2. Loving Her Older Man - Can a rational young woman convince a solitary older man he doesn’t have to run from their attraction anymore?
APRIL
I know my mind and always have. I also know what I want. As an Actuary, it’s my job to assess risks, and I’m damn good at it. Loving Ezra is a risk, but one I’m willing to take. Our age difference scares him and when he makes the mistake of thinking he knows what’s best for me, it’s time for me to explain the facts to him.
EZRA
She calls me the Renaissance Man, a jack of all trades, master of none. She doesn’t realize that should make her run from me, not come closer. I’m not good enough for her and never will be. I’m too old and she’s too smart to settle for someone that will only stall her rising star. Yet it’s so hard to do what’s right when she’s all I’ve ever wanted.

3. Crushing on My Best Friend's Dad - Will the loss of a friend finally make an older man realize it’s not too late to find love again?
Gretchen
My life is good. I have an amazing best friend and a great job as a preschool teacher. The only thing missing is that special someone. Shame I’ve already found him and as my BFF’s dad he’s off limits. When an opportunity to help him comes up, I can’t say no and I’m selfish enough to admit I want to be close to him, even if it’s just for a few days.
Nick
After gaining custody of my daughter, I dedicated myself to raising her and building my business. Watching her grow into a strong, independent young woman is what every father dreams of. I just didn’t expect to watch her BFF go from a cute teenager to a beautiful, caring woman that makes me long for things I have no business wanting. When I lose my best friend, I’m left questioning if maybe it isn’t so wrong to go after what I want.

4. Desiring My Older Neighbor - Can a disagreeable lawyer and an upbeat young woman find happiness?
Jubilee
My grandmother’s greatest desire was for me to embrace my creativity and find what brings me joy. She left me a sweet apartment and loads of cash to do just that. Except I’m not as creative as I thought and I’m bombing at everything I try. Even worse, the apartment comes with a sourpuss neighbor whose deep scowls and disagreeable attitude make it hard to keep a smile on my face. Yet underneath his stern exterior I find a man just as lonely and confused as me.
Nathan
My life was going great. After five years I’m about to make partner. Until I don’t get it and my boss informs me that clients don’t like me. Nobody does. Well, maybe one person. My annoyingly chipper neighbor. She’s always happy and inviting me along for silly pottery and paint nights, tapestry weaving, and other such nonsense. I’m the last person in the world capable of bringing someone happiness, but I can’t help wishing for once that I could be the reason she smiles.

5. Seducing the Bride's Uncle - Can a determined young woman convince an older man that she wants him not what he can buy her?
JENNIFER
After a breakup, the last thing I want to do is go to my brother’s wedding by myself and be surrounded by happy couples in love. Yet when a handsome older man sweeps me off my feet, I find myself melting into his embrace. Except he’s the bride’s uncle and insanely wealthy. When a misunderstanding has him pulling away, I need to convince him it’s his heart I’m after not his bank account.
THEODORE
Another wedding, another forced appearance, and the usual set-up with someone I’m not interested in. I’m no stranger to relationships and am tired of women pursuing me simply for my money. It’s bad enough my family uses me like their own personal piggy bank. Is it too much to hope after spending the evening with a charming young woman it’s not dollar signs in her eyes when she looks at me but something more?

6. Needing her Older Man - Can a hopeful young woman convince a wary older man that home is where you make it?
LYNN
Running a struggling B&B in Delaware was never my dream, at least not the struggling part. I’ve learned that dreams rarely come true and to not count on anyone except myself. Cheated out of my inheritance and then cheated on by my husband, I’m over it. Then a big, grumpy, teddy bear of an older man stumbles into my life and suddenly I think maybe dreams aren’t so overrated after all.
STAN
One embarrassing accident effectively ended my football career and left me with a nickname that I’m all too happy to leave behind. My life now is simple. I flip houses and move from project to project. I don’t have the time or desire for relationships or putting down roots. Yet when my recent project pulls me toward the sweet, young innkeeper of the local B&B, I start wondering if being in one place might be something to look forward to.

7. Wanting Her Older Comedian - Will a woman with a different perspective help a sullen older man realize how great life could be?
COLIN
Known for years as Alan, the loveable second fiddle on a popular comedy show, I’m more than happy to put that chapter of my life far behind me. When I break my leg, the caregiver the center sends is my gorgeous, funny, next-door neighbor, and apparently my biggest fan. She makes me laugh and smile like I haven’t in years, but she wants the character I played, not me.
EMERSON
He’s surly, huffy, and got me fired. He’s nothing like the man I adored watching for years. Life’s far too short to be unhappy, something I wish he would realize before it’s too late. Even though he’s not who I thought he was, I can’t help being drawn to the man he is.

8. Flirting With My Ex's Dad - Can the attraction between a determined young woman and a sweet older man turn into more?
CASEY
When I get dumped, I’m relieved more than anything. We never would have made it long-term, especially since I find myself growing closer to another man. Yet how can I tell Greg that he’s the one I want, not my ex, his son?
GREG
Falling in love after a bitter divorce seems the least likely thing to happen to me, but then it does. I fall hard for the perfect woman. She’s bright, beautiful, and I value our time together. Only she’s my son’s ex and I can’t have her. Can I?

9. Craving the Opposition - Can a younger woman and an older man find love when they’re on opposite sides?
LINDA
Life is hard, but family is tougher. After getting my heart broken, my family rallies around me, giving me a home and a job at my family’s store. When you’ve been hurt before, it’s difficult to trust anyone again. That’s why it’s surprising when I fall so hard and fast for Ryan, a handsome older man. My mind urges me to use caution. My heart tells me he’s the one I can believe in. But how well do I truly know him?
RYAN
Growing up in the shadow of a powerful father and having your every mistake used against you has made me cautious. Out to prove to myself that I’m more than him, I refuse to let my first major decision as CEO be undermined by a small, family-run grocery store. When I’m captivated by the owner’s granddaughter, suddenly the only thing that matters is winning her over. Will she still be interested once she knows who I am?

Download Instructions:
1-9
https://www.upload-4ever.com/o58er5gqxmqw
https://uploadrar.com/hg50cvj3t41j

9. Craving the Opposition
https://www.upload-4ever.com/nt2tmgxwad5q
https://uploadrar.com/ngyd29td2yjt

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 30th, 2021, 3:49 pm
Jul 31st, 2021, 3:13 pm
ADDED
2. Loving Her Older Man