Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 1st, 2021, 1:08 am
Santa Cruz Shifters series by Marie Booth (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 875 KB
Overview: Marie's a Northern California girl with a love of all things artsy fartsy - as her brother says. A theatre and fantasy geek, she adores creating her sexy paranormal romance and hot contemporary romance novels. She's the proud mom of two grown daughters, is thankful for her very patient brother, and is owned by a large boned solid black rescue cat named Stealth. She also writes as Gayle Parness and is determined to keep putting out books for as long as readers decide to read them. Maybe longer.
Genre: Fiction > Romance | MM

Image Image

2. Hard Landing
Caden, the son of a prime alpha wolf, wants the tiger who saved his life to take him up on his offer.

Caden: My father, the alpha of our pack, was murdered, only I'm not alpha material no matter what my family thinks. Half Moon Territory gave me and the vulnerable members of my old pack a home, so now I spend my time working on cars and lusting after the most beautiful tiger who ever walked the coastline. Rav could have abandoned me, but instead he made sure I got the medical help I needed, even when depression kicked me in the gut.

Only Rav has turned into a bull headed hermit who wants nothing to do with me. He let it slip it's because I'm a wolf, but I'm not buying that. He may have his secrets, but my wolf and I intend to claim him, no matter how many times he pushes me away.

Rav wants to tend his orchard in peace and forget about the wolves who haunt his dreams, especially the hot one who won't stop stalking him.

Rav: Caden is going to be the death of me. My tiger has already set his part of our heart on Caden's wolf, no matter how many times I explain that wolves and tigers will never fit together. Not after what was done to me and my clan. Or after what I did in return.

My clan's businesses are strong, our secrets have held, and no one in Half Moon needs to know about our past. If only the stubborn wolf wouldn't keep showing up, nudging his way into my life, getting under my skin in every way but the way my body really desires.

I tell myself wolves can't be trusted, but day by day, Caden weakens my resolve. If I tell him the truth he'll run and the bits of hope I've managed to gather will shatter. I'm not sure I'd survive, so it's better to stay strong.

3. Falling Hard
Haven has dreamed of his trek through the Sierra high country for years.

Haven and his tiger half can't wait to set off on the traditional trek. An unmated male, he'll be searching for territory, but also a lifemate. The best part? He's leaving that egocentric, narcissistic jerk, Ramon, behind. Yeah, he's hot as hades, but he's also a player. Tigers mate for life, and Ramon can't be trusted. Hopefully, they won't meet again for years.

Ramon is nothing if not determined.

Haven thinks he's leaving without him, but that's never going to happen. Unfortunately, the male is planning on trekking through the High Sierra wilderness. The closest Ramon has ever been to a forest is when he and his sisters used to hang in Golden Gate Park.

But Ramon has struggled though hard times before. Hiking and camping with the male he intends to spend his life with should be a breeze compared to what Ramon and his sisters have already lived through. One way or the other, he's gonna find a way to convince Haven to come home, even if he has to follow him to the top of the highest mountain.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/z9e4wvuuweod
https://uploadrar.com/uz21ir89evb5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 1st, 2021, 1:08 am

No longer active