Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 18th, 2022, 3:26 pm
Underground Vengeance MC Montana Chapter Series by Liv Brywood (1-3, 5)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 4 mb
Overview: Liv Brywood is the USA Today best-selling author of the Curvy Bear Ranch paranormal romance series.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Scar - I ruin everything I touch, and right now, all I want to touch is her...
The moment Julia bursts into my clubhouse looking for protection, she’s doomed. Not because of the predators chasing her, but because of me. She wants to unlock the steel cage around my heart, but she’s playing a dangerous game. She begs me to keep her safe, but my protection comes with a price. For most people, it's money. For Julia, it just might be her soul. She’s a wicked temptation, almost impossible to resist, and if she lets me touch her, I’ll never let her go.
I’ll keep her safe from those criminals, but who will protect her from me?

2. Nitro - She’ll either be the death of me… or my salvation…
If it weren’t for my MC brothers, I’d be dead. Holly doesn’t get it. Although she’s been working at the club for years, I’ve never let her see the demons that have taken over my soul. Her life just blew up and now she needs my help to hide from her abusive ex-husband. I can do that. What I can’t do is give in to my deviant desires. She wants to heal my heart with her gentle touches and innocent caresses, but some things are broken beyond repair. If she catches a glimpse of the monster inside me, she’ll panic and run. But she’d better run fast because once I touch her, I’m never letting her go…

3. Matrix - Inside every good girl there’s a bad girl waiting to break free...
I never suspected that Daisy, our sweet, innocent club girl, is actually an undercover FBI agent. Now that I know her dirty little secret, I’m going to make her pay. She can beg and plead all she wants, but when she’s bent over my knee, the beast inside me will unleash the smoldering devil in her. She sets me on fire with her touch and makes me want things I shouldn’t. I can’t afford to be distracted by an FBI agent, but when I find out why she’s really undercover, everything changes.
She’s out for vengeance. She’s willing to sacrifice everything, including her career. I can’t stand by and watch her blow up her life. I’ve got to help her. But the deeper we get into her twisted world, the more I find myself wondering what will happen to us after she completes her assignment. She thinks she can escape, but once I make her mine, I’m never letting her go.

5. Reaper - I’d ride through hell to save her…
Seven years ago, Lexi vanished without a trace. When she crashes back into my life, she’s not alone. She’s got my son with her and they’re fleeing from the malevolent clutches of Jonathan Blackstone. Despite my vow to protect them, Lexi struggles to trust the darkness within me, fearing it may consume our chance at love. As I ride through the depths of hell for justice and redemption, I must prove to Lexi that my heart, though haunted by demons, beats fiercely with devotion for her and our son. Our bond is stronger tha

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/hyejacshnnji
https://devuploads.com/vbh9d17onpk4

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 18th, 2022, 3:26 pm