Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 22nd, 2022, 3:25 pm
Heroes For Hire Series by K.W. Coleson (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4.4 mB
Overview: K.W. Coleson was born and raised in Maryland, and from the time she started high school she was always reading at least one book. She writes about capable, intelligent women and the strong men who want to protect them.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Buried - Christine Daniels is a survivor. Despite what she’s been through, she wants to put her trauma behind her, make her overbearing parents proud, and take over the family business. The demons from her past reappear and threaten to ruin her life.
Life has been difficult for Jake Wells since leaving the Army, but when he runs into his ex, Christine at the ski resort he works at, he can’t believe his luck. Could he finally get another chance with the one that got away?
Jumpy and jaded, Christine’s plans to hide in the shadows are dashed when her father hires Jake to be her bodyguard.
Together they must face the unknown dangers hidden amongst the corporate elite, not knowing who to trust. Will Jake and Christine get a second shot at happiness? Or will those from her past cruelly destroy it?

2. Missing - Some women obsess over their best friend's older brother… but I hate mine.
Jasmine and Mary's night of dancing is interrupted by gunshots and a kidnapping. With Mary missing, Jasmine has no choice but to call Mary's twin brother.
Will Jones, a special forces Army veteran, is ready to to tear the world apart to find his sister. Unfortunately, the destruction left in his wake might include Jasmine.
The tension between them is high, due to circumstances from their younger years; but their chemistry can no longer be ignored. Can they come together to save the one person they can't lose? Or will they destroy each other in the process?

3. Liar - My past destroyed me, then I rebuilt myself. But what if I'm not done changing, and what if I don't want to?
Ex-soldier Adam Strong has no idea the woman he met in the airport is an FBI agent or that he's part of her next assignment.
Abby Brookes is used to getting what she wants. She works hard for respect, locks terrible men behind bars, and is willing to cross professional boundaries for results. She's been given a new assignment, look out for her boss' civilian assets and investigate a rogue faction of the FBI. Will Abby be able to keep her secrets and her heart

4. Deceived - Natalia Ali is a U.S. Ambassador to the Middle East. Her mission to help those living in unimaginable conditions is second to her need to find answers regarding her father's death. Natalia is desperate, running out of resources for both missions. Until help comes from an unexpected source.
Isaiah Yates, an Army Special Forces veteran, can't believe his luck. On his TV is Natalia Ali, the woman he hasn't been able to get out of his head since they met, when he saved her father's life. She makes a desperate plea for help, giving Isaiah the perfect opportunity to explore his feelings for her.
Natalia and Isaiah have a choice to make. Serve their country or continue their quest for answers? When the two intertwine, the stakes rise, and so does the passion. All is not what it seems, and someone is deceived. Will their missions shatter their worlds and their faith in each other? Or will they end up as another casualty of deceit?

5. Hidden - Roni is the president's daughter. She rebels against the establishment, and hates the life of privilege her dad's job provides. Despite that, her life is in danger, and those who protect the President can no longer be trusted.
Diego Garcia has made quite the name for himself and the President has taken notice. Diego is tasked with keeping the President's daughter safe, while those who endanger her are hunted. The problem? Diego and Roni have a bitter past to get over.
When trouble comes knocking, will they be able to put their differences aside to stay alive?

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/shbf0pb3izgq
https://devuploads.com/hr8xkwsks22h

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 22nd, 2022, 3:25 pm
May 19th, 2023, 11:29 am
added
1. Buried
2. Missing
4. Deceived
May 19th, 2023, 11:29 am