Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 12th, 2023, 3:27 pm
Alliance Holiday series by Alma Nilsson (4-5)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.5 mb
Overview: Alma Nilsson is an author of science fiction romance. In her matriarchal alien universe, women have always controlled the galaxy, and humanity has always been the patriarchal outlier.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

4. Married to the All Hallows' Eve Alien - A COSTUME THAT IS NOT A COSTUME
Sem
I attended a Halloween party in New Orleans with another officer from the Alliance Force. We all need to find wives, and costume parties are some of the best places to meet human women as they think our grey skin is a part of our costume.
At this All Hallows’ Eve party, I met Ivy. We talked and then exchanged contact information. Not a day goes by that we don’t communicate with each other. She’s the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met. But the problem is, she thinks I’m human.
Now, forces beyond my control have pushed me to tell her the truth. And what’s worse, we are both facing physical punishments for our moral crimes from the sadistic Imperial High Priestess.
WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE ME?

5. The Alien I Fell in Love with on Walpurgis Night - MY SHIP WAS DESTROYED
Walking toward the nearest town, I see bonfires and hear humans singing. I wonder momentarily if I’ve time traveled into the past. Thankfully my hood covers my face, which is the tell-tale sign I’m not human. But I’ll have to find someone to help me to contact the Alliance Force. They don’t even know I’m on Earth. My mission was so secret that no one but the Empress knew.
I look around at the human faces. Who is the most trustworthy and open-minded among these humans? Then I see her illuminated by a light above her. The goddesses are guiding me to whom I must trust, and it doesn't hurt that she's an adorable human. I make my way through the crowd straight toward her.
BUT ADORABLE LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING. WILL SHE HELP ME OR BETRAY ME?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/wRz3rS
https://devuploads.com/3n1ew6g9xa3v

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 12th, 2023, 3:27 pm
Apr 19th, 2024, 3:05 pm
added
5. The Alien I Fell in Love with on Walpurgis Night
Apr 19th, 2024, 3:05 pm