Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 11th, 2024, 5:30 am
Elizabeth and Darcy : An Alternate Path to Happiness by S. Neha (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 2 MB
Overview: S. Neha
I have always been an avid reader, with mysteries and Regency fiction being two of my most preferred genres. While Jane Austen has been a favourite since I was introduced to her in school decades ago, JAFF was something I discovered only in 2018. I was mind-blown to get access to endless enchanting stories by so many new authors.

I had never before thought it possible that I could or ever would come up with a tale of my own. But while reading JAFF, I was often struck by thoughts such as why a particular character is always depicted in a certain manner, or why do they not act as would be more prudent in their circumstance… and many more. These myriad thoughts have finally culminated in me picking up the baton and - coming with one of my own alternate imagining of Ms. Austen’s timeless story of pride and prejudice!

Hope you enjoy…
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

A Chance Encounter (#1)
A few days after the Hunsford Proposal, Darcy unexpectedly comes upon Elizabeth Bennet on the road to London. Her carriage has met with an accident! Of course, Darcy comes to the rescue despite the recent, scathing rejection of his hand and heart. Circumstances force them to seek refuge in a nearby farmhouse, posing as man and wife! Why was Elizabeth travelling to London in a strange carriage, days before her visit to the metropolis was scheduled? Why did their hostess at the farmhouse welcome them with a shooting rifle. And with the acrimony and hurt of the proposal still raw, how would our dear couple navigate this chance encounter! This light-hearted story answers all these questions and more!

Of Silver Linings And Glad Tidings... (#2)
In March 1810, Elizabeth Bennet becomes aware of a heart-breaking incident in the life of a young friend. The incident brings her face to face with the less than ideal situation existing in the Bennet household and forces her to acknowledge some unpalatable truths about herself, her family and their society. These realizations compel her to take matters into her own hand and initiate some much needed changes. What are these changes? Would her sisters and family cooperate with her? What effect these changes evince on the conduct of the gentleman from Derbyshire and his friend when they come to stay at Netherfield a year down the line? How would the sudden visit of heir to Longbourn impact the unfolding events. And when a roguish Lieutenant in the militia stationed at Meryton, tries his hand at some mischief how would the young ladies handle this challenge?

Like The Gentleman He Was (#3)
Fitzwilliam Darcy:

Fitzwilliam Darcy was finding it difficult to fight his attraction to the impertinent, green-eyed Miss Elizabeth Bennet. So, when Miss Bingley proposes to decamp from Netherfield behind Bingley's back, he reluctantly agrees, telling himself it would be good both for his friend and his beleaguered heart. However, he is unable to leave without one last glimpse of the lovely Miss Bennet. An unfortunate accident occurs when he goes to meet her one last time. His rescue of Elizabeth leads to gossip and rumours, forcing him to offer marriage. To his surprise, he realises that neither he is unhappy with the outcome nor is Elizabeth happy with it; in fact, she dislikes him deeply. But Fitzwilliam Darcy has never run away from challenges, and he would not from this unique one—courting his own wife and making her fall in love with him, at least as much as he was with her.

Elizabeth Bennet:

Circumstances forced Elizabeth Bennet to marry a man she heartily disliked only a few days before her marriage. What could be her future with such a man? To her surprise, she finds that not only is Mr Darcy a man she could respect, but he also has the charm to make her fall in love with him. In love with a man who had confessed to finding her barely tolerable! Oh, was she doomed for a marriage of unequal affections, or would she overcome her insecurities and find true love?

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/nft3yh30i68i
https://www.up-4ever.net/3r6zdghkc0wr
https://katfile.com/f65vewttvqlw/EDAltSNeha3.rar.html

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 11th, 2024, 5:30 am