Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 12th, 2023, 7:41 am
A Certain Magical Index NT series by Kazuma Kamachi (Vol. 1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 19.6mb
Overview: Kazuma Kamachi is the pen name of a Japanese author who has published over 100 light novel volumes. He is best known for the creation of the A Certain Magical Index franchise which, as of 2019, has sold over 30 million copies worldwide.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image

Volume 1 :
A short-lived respite...After bringing an end to World War III, Touma Kamijou disappears from the world. Both sides—magic and science—take time to rest and regroup. Accelerator distances himself from his troubled past and adjusts to living an ordinary life with Last Order and Misaka Worst. Meanwhile, Shiage Hamazura uses the secrets he gained in Russia as a bargaining chip and returns to Academy City to re-form Item. It seems like peace is here at last. That is, until a new group called the Freshmen bursts on the scene, forcing Accelerator and Hamazura back into contact with Academy City’s underworld… 

Volume 2 :
As the dust settles from their encounter with the Freshman, Touma Kamijou, Shiage Hamazura, and Accelerator finally cross paths in Academy City. It won’t be long before these three find themselves with yet another challenge on their hands—explaining what the heck they’ve been doing to everyone who was worried about them! The boys have survived more than one scrape with death but it’s anyone’s guess if they’ll live through this...

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/dJBr4
https://www.up-4ever.net/j1fpxw7csssm

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 12th, 2023, 7:41 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases
May 21st, 2024, 10:48 am
Volume 2 added