Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 6th, 2011, 8:15 am
Soldier of the Legion series by Marshall S. Thomas
Requirements: ePub Reader, Mobi Reader, 9.2 MB
Overview: Marshall S. Thomas is a retired Foreign Service officer and author of the Soldier of the Legion science fiction action-adventure series. Marshall is also a board member of the Saint Andrew's Society of Williamsburg, Virginia, editor of The Spectator, the quarterly newsletter of the Society, and a photographer for Saint Andrew's Society functions. Marshall currently lives in Williamsburg, Virginia with his wife Kim Lien.
Genre: Science Fiction

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Soldier of the Legion - The Author's Cut (Book 1): A squad of young Outworlder troopers from the ConFree Legion face a merciless, all-powerful alien enemy on a mysterious world in the Outvac frontier. Their mission is soon clear - victory or death. Failure means extinction for their species.

March of the Legion (The Black March) The Author's Cut (Book 2): In the era of total galactic war, can one squad really make a difference? On a hostile planet, Legion trooper Thinker and his comrades of Squad Beta are ordered to assault the invading encampment of alien Omins. But the moment they are dropped into the atmosphere of Andrion 3, little goes as planned. Only months out of training, Beta find themselves marooned on a world of smoke, ash, and lava, facing giant exosegs, and an enemy who attacks their very minds. The fate of ConFree, perhaps the whole of mankind, lies in their hands. To survive all they need do is destroy the Omni menace. The only problem---no one has ever defeated the Omnis.

Slave of the Legion (Book 3): When squad Beta is sent on a recon mission to Uldo in the Gassies, they find the Omni’s—deadly aliens with unstoppable psychic power loose in the wrong universe. In a snowy landscape they discover the Mound, a massive, mysterious structure built by the O’s. Approaching, they find the way lined with the impaled bodies of innocent humans. Allying with the infamous System against a common enemy, the Legion has decided the O’s that have never been stopped, will be—on Uldo, at the Mound.

Secret of the Legion (Book 4): The survivors of Squad Beta are in the grip of the Star, an alien artifact that will take them into another universe and into the past. Only there can they find their missing comrades - and there may be no return.

Cross of the Legion (Book 5): READ YOUR OWN HEART – THEN WALK YOUR OWN ROAD...
All I wanted was a little reassurance – a glimpse of the future. I shouldn’t have asked.
“I speak from the Realm of the Dead,” Moontouch said. “You will abandon me and your son, again, leaving us to face our enemies alone. I see a White Death, invincible, wasting mighty empires. And innocents, trusting in you, betrayed and abandoned – by you! I see an endless war, your people exhausted, in despair. I see men without minds, killing without remorse, and children without hope, waving the flags of an evil God. I see two madmen, leaders of the forces of light and darkness, locked in a struggle to the death for the future of humanity. You will follow the one, and fight the other, and never know which God you serve. I see you … leaving your mortal flesh, to walk among the dead…”
I learned soon enough that it was all to come true – all of it.

Curse of the Legion (Book 6): What do you owe the future, and what do you owe the past?
With the hated totalitarian System on the verge of collapse and the dreaded alien Omnis observing an unexpected truce, veteran soldier of the Legion Thinker has finally found happiness with his wife Priestess in a cozy home raising his children and teaching new Legion recruits. It is a dream he never thought possible, a haven of peace and comfort. It is also short-lived, as a savage massacre of Outworlder settlers on the Outvac planet Fortuna leads the Confederation of Free Worlds to all out war with the Gassies world Asumara. Only not everything is as it appears, and soon the Legion finds itself fighting for the survival of its civilization against a shadowy enemy willing to do the unthinkable to destroy ConFree.

Return to the Legion for this final chapter of the Soldier of the Legion Series.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Hulkload
Jun 6th, 2011, 8:15 am
Last edited by merry60 on Mar 11th, 2019, 9:05 am, edited 12 times in total. Reason: Link replaced.

Jun 7th, 2011, 1:45 am
the the book 1 of this series on teh Mobilism anyplace, I cannot seem to find it?
Jun 7th, 2011, 1:45 am

*Please PM me for a re-up of missing files, or dead links, I will reply as soon as possible . Please don't ADD your mirror to my post.*
Jun 7th, 2011, 1:58 am
UseTheLoofah wrote:the the book 1 of this series on teh Mobilism anyplace, I cannot seem to find it?

No it's not, and I haven't found it elsewhere on the web. I will keep looking.
Jun 7th, 2011, 1:58 am

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Jun 7th, 2011, 2:21 am
Tattle wrote:
UseTheLoofah wrote:the the book 1 of this series on teh Mobilism anyplace, I cannot seem to find it?

No it's not, and I haven't found it elsewhere on the web. I will keep looking.

Book 1 added.
Jun 7th, 2011, 2:21 am