Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 7th, 2023, 8:03 am
Dungeon Dive: Aim for the Deepest Level series by Tarisa Warinai (2-7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 114.5mb, 11mb | Premium Edition
Overview: Tarisa Warinai is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series Dungeon Dive: Aim for the Deepest Level.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 2 :
Kanami encounters a cast of colorful characters, including the slave girl Maria and enigmatic powerhouse Lastiara, who become comrades in arms. However, the Seven Celestial Knights stand in the way of his Dungeon progress. Can Kanami win his duels?

"I want to make an unrequited love not so unrequited." Such is the wish of the Guardian of Floor 10, a boss monster of flame and romance-obsessed "girl." And to Kanami, it's a way to get rid of this thorn in his side without having to engage her in mortal combat. He has a Dungeon to clear, and if finding Alty a young girl in love is what it takes to advance, then so be it. Meanwhile, during his misadventures, Kanami encounters a cast of colorful characters, including the slave girl Maria and the enigmatic powerhouse Lastiara, who quickly become his comrades in arms. They begin making progress in the Dungeon, soon reaching undiscovered territory together! The Seven Celestial Knights, however, are all too quick to get in the way. They're hellbent on recovering Lastiara, who's fled their stifling clutches. Now Kanami finds himself having to duel them, but can he beat the elite? The wheels of fate turn ever faster in the second installment of this epic saga!

Volume 3 :
Lastiara Whoseyards. The girl who was born to die. An artificially created vessel with a consciousness to be discarded.
The ritual to replace Lastiara’s soul will be held in a few days’ time, and the entire nation of Whoseyards is awaiting the prophesied resurrection of the vaunted Saint Tiara with bated breath. A plan to rescue Lastiara from her sacrificial fate is brewing among the Seven Celestial Knights, and Palinchron suggests a way to save her. But will Kanami put his quest to reach the Dungeon’s deepest level on hold and risk it all? And does Lastiara even want to be saved?
Moreover, Lastiara’s destiny isn’t the only one that hangs in the balance. Maria’s crush, Alty’s wish to see a romance requited, the duels with the Knights, and the shadows over Kanami’s “???” skill... Everything comes to a head during the Day of the Blessed Birth!

Volume 4 :
Following the intense events of the battle against Alty, “Siegfried Vizzita” is no more. And it’s not just Kanami’s house that lies in ruins. So too does his mind—and his memories of his comrades, now in the hour of their direst need.
Palinchron used his mental magic to rewrite both Kanami’s and Maria’s memories to a narrative that suited his own agenda. They now think of him as the man who saved their lives. A whole new saga begins, this time in the nation of Laoravia, alongside the powerful dragonewt heroine, Snow Walker, sister of the much-lauded “strongest diver” Glenn.
Palinchron’s first order of business? He makes Kanami the master of Epic Seeker, the guild that’s all about finding strapping heroes. Kanami wants for nothing in this new blissful existence, Dungeon diving with Snow and his “sister,” Maria... up until he encounters two girls who claim to be allies of his.

Volume 5 :
“If you take down the Guardian of Floor 30, I’ll tell you the truth.”
That was the deal the memory-rewritten Kanami struck with Palinchron. And to make good on his end of the bargain, he’s throwing his hat into the massive tournament on which so many fates hinge: the Brawl. Who will fight who in this contest of champions?
After the events of a dragon-slaying guild quest, Kanami resolves to seek a means of destroying the bangle that has sealed away his true memories, and Lastiara desperately wants to extend a helping hand...but she’ll have to beat Snow Walker in their match if she wants to succeed in doing so. And that task is very much easier said than done when Snow, intent on keeping Kanami to herself in hopes of marrying him, unleashes her full draconic might!
Will Kanami fulfill the vow he made to himself? Will he regain his memories? And if he does, what will become of the relationships he forged since he lost them? Find out in this thrilling new installment!

Volume 6 :
With the bangle now destroyed, Kanami has regained the memories Palinchron stole from him. Before he can chase after his adversary, however, he decides to play it smart and tackle the other locks that Palinchron devised for the veritable prison he and his allies are trapped in. They hatch a plan and together take action to settle the score and save his good friend, the lonely Lorwen.
Will Kanami be able to persuade Snow to stand on her own two feet? And will Maria be set free from her own false half-life? Meanwhile, Lorwen, who took on the Brawl to work through his lingering regrets, is harboring doubts about the nature of being “the strongest” or the “hero.”
The culmination of Kanami’s days spent in a dream is at hand, and the curtain falls on the Firstmoon Allies General Knights Ball.

Volume 7 :
The Brawl is over, and Kanami has finally reunited with Lastiara and the others as himself. Now a band with a single purpose, they take to the seas on their new ship, the Living Legend, to evade their pursuers and hunt down Palinchron back on the mainland. Only this ship is a real powder keg, with a party primarily composed of girls who are major firebugs and then some! Moreover, Kanami has to grapple with the feelings more than one of those girls harbor for him, not to mention the one he might have a crush on.
What’s more, while dungeon diving to gain the strength to defeat Palinchron, Kanami bumps into a mysterious girl who reminds him of...Hine?!

Download Instructions:
All 6 :
https://upfiles.com/lx2cmm
https://devuploads.com/qdjtmlf517h7

Volume 7 only :
https://upfiles.com/pS2VH2A
https://devuploads.com/suliriku1tbg

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 7th, 2023, 8:03 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author