Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 11th, 2024, 6:12 am
Supernatural Agent Ella Everly's Chronicles by T.M. Caruana (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 MB
Overview: Caught between the law, love and a secret society, will Ella achieve justice? Catching supernatural crooks freelance, earns shitloads of money! Shitloads of money don’t mean safety though, and I knew today was going to be a rough day, with potential for a lot of violence. I hid my eyes behind my sunglasses, shot Commander Procter a saluting finger and headed down the corridor of the Supernatural Congress Unit’s headquarters. Case noted.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

Ransom of the Dead (#1)
If you’re a supernatural crook, I’m coming for you!

On Sundays, I’m Daddy’s little girl – all sweet and innocent – just the way he likes it. All other days I’m a bounty hunter who catch supernatural crooks for the Supernatural Congress Unit (SCU) run by my father’s best friend Procter. Or they used to be. Since I started working for Procter, they don’t talk.

The fun doesn’t stop there as Procter’s daughter, Piper, has been my best friend since we could crawl. She works as a double agent for Granteor’s Supernatural Defence Unit (SDU); the people who hates us ‘monsters’ the most. Yeah – so I keep my life separate and juggle all sides to ensure they don’t collide, with the most dangerous aspect being my long-standing crush for Ricky who is one of the best Defence Officers at the SDU. He would kill me if he found out I was a half vampire, half witch.

Procter handed me a new case this morning and I knew today was going to be a rough day, with potential for a lot of violence. A scandalous Mayoral daughter has gone missing after a drunken birthday party night, there is a ransom note and a very unhappy Mayor. Not good for elections, the government, nor the SCU. Granteor doesn’t tolerate supernaturals in society and finding a missing high-profile girl among vampires, without revealing my own identity, adds to the danger when having to tip-toe around Defence Officer Ricky and the nosy reporter, Jacqueline.

One-Night Bite (#2)
I picked up the file for a new case this morning. But the Supernatural Congress Unit have lost their minds sending me to the castle to babysit the Prince of Argana and catch his father’s murderer. He may be handsome, powerful and rich up to his ears, but babysitting isn’t my job. He is a grown man and should be able to protect himself.

It gets worse when a snowstorm kicks in and I am forced to house arrest with a bunch of people by which at least one of them is a murderer-and that isn’t even what terrifies me. If I don’t get back home before the Chimney Chant tradition, my father will kill me!

Yeah, that’s where I thought my bad luck ended-but no! An old acquaintance shows up and it turns out he is good friends with the prince.

When I don’t think it can get any worse, Ricky reveals a side of him that scares me to my core.

Dark Circus (#3)
The magic spell that has kept a group of rogue, ancient vampires trapped in a circus tent is about to cease and having been starved from blood and entertainment for a century, it’s not ideal that a group of young circus students have stumbled upon the ‘abandoned’ canopy in the deep, dark forest and desire to put on a show.

Being undercover as a half vampire myself, should have made it easy to gain their trust and stop them before killing, right? I have my outfit, my circus training and my weapons ready. But I wasn’t prepared for the teeth, lies and their lord’s irresistible charm.

I can’t walk away from the case now or the spectators will suffer the consequences, but will I be able to protect them when I feel I must protect myself first?

Download Instructions:
https://katfile.com/utn6dup0tdtd/EllaTMCEverly3.rar.html
https://www.up-4ever.net/2u0yjg539pz4
https://send.cm/d/15gPh

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 11th, 2024, 6:12 am