Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 19th, 2024, 9:03 pm
Zombie University: How I Survived the Zombie Apocalypse-The Complete Series by Trip Ellington (#1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.6MB
Overview: Trip Ellington is an author of science fiction and fantasy novels and short stories for both adults and teens. He trains in martial arts and knows how to program. His most recent novels include Soul Weaver, Game Alive, EverMage, and the upcoming Gauntlet of Time series. A life-long reader, Trip has always been captivated by the amazing worlds created by his favorite authors. When he isn't writing, he enjoys traveling, creating music, and playing video games.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Book 1
They’re outside the door…I hear them. I hear their dead legs dragging their limp feet down the hallway outside my dorm room. I used to go to class with a few of them…you know…before it happened. I’d be fine with keeping them on one side of the door and me on the other except for one little problem…I’m all out of food and I can see the school cafeteria from my window. Oh yeah, one more thing…They’re hungry too. My name is Sam and my university is full of zombies.

Book 2
I always forget to bring my bat. I’d give an arm and a leg for a burger and fries, but others have already donated as much. If I don’t keep looking over my shoulder, one of them may bite me…and we all know what that would mean. Maybe tomorrow we’ll have a break from this curse. For now, we have to eat, and so do the zombies. My name is Sam and my university is full of zombies.

Book 3

The windows rattle with the undead onslaught, like waves of meat hitting a butcher block. There have been casualties, and I had to fight back the urge to vomit today. I don’t know what Lana’s up to, but I hope she’s figuring out a way to save us all. My name is Sam and my university is full of zombies.

Book 4
There are so many of them…And so few of us. But something strange and special has happened to me, nearly supernatural, perhaps. I have to fine-tune my new skills. Crap! I can smell their stench, like my roommate’s socks! Need to save the others before it’s too late! My name is Sam and my university is full of zombies.

Download Instructions:
Trip_Ellington_-_Zombie_University_(41797).zip

Mirror:
Trip Ellington - Zombie University (41797).zip - 356 KB

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 19th, 2024, 9:03 pm

If both are links down then press the reload botton
PLEASE hit thanks button - costs you nothing