Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 28th, 2019, 3:18 pm
The Adulterer Series by Sam Anthony (1-4, 6-7)
Requirements: epub reader,1.7 mb
Overview: Born and raised in London, England, Sam Anthony is the author of psychological thrillers such as The Adulterer Series: The Adulterer's Handbook (out now) The Adulterer's Confession (coming Autumn 2019) The Adulterer's Contrition (coming Spring 2020) Sam loves reading, peanut butter and jazz (preferably at the same time).
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Adulterer's Handbook - I'm about to jump into the canal and pull her to safety when I stop at the edge of the towpath.
What if I do nothing...?
The must-read psychological thriller for 2019.
If you're having an affair and you don't want to get caught, you must read this book.
The Adulterer's Handbook is the story of a happily married man, desperately trying to prevent his wife from finding out about his affair. For months he is successful, but then things take a dark turn...
A love story, a betrayal, an accident, a murder? You decide.
Lee Bolton has it all: a wonderful wife who he adores and two lovely children. But something is missing from his marriage.
Sophia Miller, the office temptress, offers to fill the gap and they begin a carefully regulated and orchestrated affair.
Lee, delighted with his new and improved sex life, walks a tightrope of near discovery; forever trying to keep his secret safe.
But Sophia wants more. She wants it all.
Sophia starts to break the rules, and she puts Lee's marriage in jeopardy.
How far will he go to protect his family?
Would you commit murder to save your relationship?
Gripping domestic noir with a shocking twist.

2. The Adulterer's Confession - “Excuse me. Do you mind if I squeeze past?”
And so it begins.
Two strangers meet on a plane.
One has a terrible confession to make. But is it safe to tell a stranger?
The other is haunted by past mistakes and looking for a fresh start.
Over the course of their ten-hour flight they come to know each other’s deepest, darkest secrets.
Is confession good for the soul or is it better to keep your crimes bottled up inside?

3. The Adulterer's Dilemma - It’s lonely being a serial killer.
What a dilemma:
Should he confess his crimes, seek absolution, hand himself over to the police and serve a long prison sentence … or continue to live with the overwhelming guilt, and stay on the run with his beautiful pregnant lover?
What happens when an adulterer meets a serial killer?
While Jo begs Lee to just suck it up and find a way to cope with his guilty conscience, a real-life serial killer tries to convince him to murder again, just for the sheer fun of it.
Enjoy the continuing adventure of Lee as he sinks deeper into regret and despair, all the while trying not to repeat the mistakes of his past.

4. The Adulterer's Trial - Everyone has a secret. How much would you pay to keep yours?
Lee wakes from a coma to find himself on trial for double homicide.
His lover is dead. His wife is dead. His lawyer is hot! His girlfriend is jealous.
And, to make matters worse, the Alphabet Killer remains at large.

6. The Adulterer's Daughter - Three married couples and their children go on holiday together and meet regularly for social gatherings. At first their lives seem idyllic, but beneath the surface, all is not what it seems.
Within a year, two of the adults will be dead!
... and a serial killer will be created!

7. The Adulterer's Choice - I'm about to jump into the canal and pull her to safety when I stop at the edge of the towpath.
What will happen if I do?
Find out what might have been if Lee had made a different choice and rescued Sophia, his pregnant blackmailer, instead of watching her drown.
Will he save his marriage? Will his wife’s secret life remain hidden? Will anybody die … this time?

Download Instructions:
1-4, 6
https://uploadrar.com/erorxykstryf
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/7gvbqha64bum

7. The Adulterer's Choice
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/ocs1oc42f1ko
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/r8el8nalvtm0
Apr 28th, 2019, 3:18 pm
Oct 7th, 2019, 3:26 pm
added
2. The Adulterer's Confession
Oct 7th, 2019, 3:26 pm