Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Mar 29th, 2020, 3:10 pm
7 Books by Diana Wilkinson
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.2 mb
Overview: Diana Wilkinson (nee) Kennett was born and bred in Belfast, Northern Ireland, during the height of the civil unrest and moved to England after graduating from Durham University with a degree in geography.
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4 Riverside Close - How well do you know your neighbours?
When residents of a North London cul-de-sac enrol in a seemingly innocent social network, they soon find themselves embroiled in a murky web of sinister manipulation and murder.
From the outside, Caroline and Jason Swinton have an idyllic life. But when the cracks start to appear the residents of Riverside Close are drawn into a dangerous game.
When Jason’s body is discovered in a house on the close, everyone becomes a suspect.
Could his lovely wife be responsible for his murder?
Or do the neighbours have a motive for wanting him dead?
As the secret lives of those living on the Close are gradually revealed, it becomes clear that someone is hiding something they will stop at nothing to protect…

You Are Mine - Jealousy can be a killer…
Ten years after her boyfriend Mitch’s mysterious disappearance, Rebecca finally learns the truth about what happened. When he returns a happy ending appears within their grasp but there is no escape from the past. And Arthur, Rebecca’s friend who has formed an unhealthy obsession with her, has no intention of letting her go.
When Arthur realises that Mitch is the only person standing in the way of his happiness, his thoughts turn to murder…
When love and obsession collide, the results are deadly.

The Girl Who Turned a Blind Eye - Could the truth destroy you?
Danielle and Scott lose their unborn baby after Danielle falls down a flight of stairs. Assigned to the case, DCI Colgate is convinced Beverley Digby – Scott’s ex-girlfriend – is somehow involved.
After breaking a restraining order, Beverley is forced into therapy and DCI Colgate considers the matter closed. However, while therapist Justine Evans listens carefully, it becomes clear that her patient has a troubling past.
And when Beverley then finds herself the target of her own stalker, the tables begin to turn. While DCI Colgate investigates who the mystery stalker is, he soon realises the answer could take him back to an unsolved murder from twenty-five years earlier.
What's the link between Beverley, her stalker and the unsolved murder?
One thing's for certain: This stalker has more than just an axe to grind…

The Six Guests - Could your online activity lead to your real-life death? Can a screenshot frame you for murder?
During Lockdown, six friends meet on-screen every Friday night to take part in a quiz.
But when it is Barton Hinton’s turn to host the event, he introduces a set of personal questions that clearly aren’t random and which set off a fatal chain of events.
When the police start to ask questions, the friends agree to hide the truth.
Is it possible that one of the six guests killed a fellow member?
Everyone has their secrets. Some are worth dying for. Some are worth killing for…

The Woman In My Home - It was all meant to be so easy. Payback with a difference.
I’d stay in Ballyholme, Northern Ireland, to decide whether to forgive my cheating husband, Ryan. Ciara, my new best friend, would stay in our London home, free of charge, until I made up my mind.
The ruse certainly had its plus points: Ciara’s unexpected appearance would freak Ryan out, and my disappearance should make him regret his roving eye.
But now I learn Ciara has evidence … evidence that my husband has committed murder. And she’s no longer answering my texts and calls. Is it some sort of blackmail plot? More worrying, if Ryan is indeed a killer, could he strike again?

The Missing Guest (2023) - What happens when the safety of your home is no longer safe?
Every Friday night during lockdown, six friends meet onscreen to take part in a quiz.
But when it's Barton Hinton’s turn to host the event, he introduces a set of personal questions that clearly aren’t random and which set off a fatal chain of events.
When the police start to ask questions, the friends agree to hide the truth.
Is it possible that one of the six guests killed a fellow member?
Everyone has their secrets.
Some are worth dying for.
Some are worth killing for…
Previously published as The Six Guests

The Girl in Seat 2A - Funny how one lie can spiral…
One thing about me: I HATE flying. It’s my worst nightmare.
That’s why I book seat 2A every time I fly. Since my big win, I've been booking seats 2B and 2C as well. They’re my comfort seats, they cushion the claustrophobia, and at last I can afford them.
I am now determined to live the life of luxury. I deserve it, after all.
How to Live Like a Millionaire is the book I’m reading on this flight. When it lands on the floor, a handsome guy hands it back to me. I know he clocks the title, because he’s totally charming and talks to me as if I’m one of the Marbella Millionaire set.
When I land in sunny Spain, I’ll be acting like a millionairess, that’s for sure – even if it’s stretching the truth, just a bit. We all know that money talks, and I intend to talk my way into a better life.
Who knows… maybe this guy, the one who had the cheek to sit down in seat 2C, might be someone special. He has an air of danger, but who cares?

Download Instructions:
first 6
https://www.up-4ever.net/khggs05gtwxz
https://devuploads.com/67tufj0nejsw

The Girl in Seat 2A
https://userupload.net/eq139ybcz4px
https://devuploads.com/ep7zah4udrle
Mar 29th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Jan 5th, 2021, 3:02 pm
ADDED
The Girl Who Turned a Blind Eye
Jan 5th, 2021, 3:02 pm