Talk about eBooks with other enthusiasts
Aug 8th, 2021, 6:55 am
{grumble}I have had it with dailyuploads.net
I get the following error nearly every time I click the Blue Arrow, even on new posts.
"There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror."

Example post: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=4423360
Aug 8th, 2021, 6:55 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Aug 8th, 2021, 10:52 am
The filehosts dailyuploads.net and mega4up.org have been removed until we resolve the issues with them. If you still see blue arrows next to them please refresh your: filehosts.xml
Aug 8th, 2021, 10:52 am
Aug 8th, 2021, 11:26 am
Had to renew my premium account. No doubt about that whatsoever. It offers great service when you are a regular mobilism user.
Aug 8th, 2021, 11:26 am
Aug 11th, 2021, 3:39 pm
Getting this message from RapidGator for premium... "You have reached quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 12 TB per 365 day(s)". Never seen this before... is this a thing? Pretty sure I haven't downloaded 12TB of data in 365 days - my data cap wouldn't let me, anyway. :/
Aug 11th, 2021, 3:39 pm
Aug 11th, 2021, 4:14 pm
elpheaba wrote:
g33kg1rl wrote:Getting this message from RapidGator for premium... "You have reached quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 12 TB per 365 day(s)". Never seen this before... is this a thing? Pretty sure I haven't downloaded 12TB of data in 365 days - my data cap wouldn't let me, anyway. :/

I’m getting this too, and I know I have not downloaded 12tb what is up?

Same. The non premium links aren't working either. They time out before finishing the file. I have to waite over an hour before i can try there again. Frustrating.
Aug 11th, 2021, 4:14 pm
Aug 11th, 2021, 4:56 pm
Completely worth it for premium. This app has been up and stable since the beginning of time. I wish they shipped more links but I`m just happy supporting the developer
Aug 11th, 2021, 4:56 pm
Aug 11th, 2021, 6:03 pm
I got that same bizarre "12TB" alert. Reading this thread, I wonder if that alert relates to Mobilism as a whole and not us as individuals. I was able to go through the rapidgator site, waiting and entering their stupid repeat-after-me captcha system.

@Disk4mat could probably give some more insight.
Aug 11th, 2021, 6:03 pm

Reject transphobia and all those who spread hate and ignorance.
Aug 11th, 2021, 10:12 pm
The 12TB alert is currently being returned for all links on the filehost Rapidgator, and is not specific to any user. It will be fixed shortly, we have already contacted Rapidgator.

EDIT: this issue has been fixed.
Aug 11th, 2021, 10:12 pm
Aug 11th, 2021, 10:46 pm
Disk4mat wrote:The 12TB alert is currently being returned for all links on the filehost Rapidgator, and is not specific to any user. It will be fixed shortly, we have already contacted Rapidgator.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I'm so glad that there's no limit for downloading.
Aug 11th, 2021, 10:46 pm
Aug 12th, 2021, 12:35 am
After I don't know how many years of getting fed up with these god awful ''wait for 59 seconds'' and getting nothing I took the plunge and bought an account and I don't know why I never in the first place... just hit the blue button and there you go with user name and password of course... great site with a premium account thanks to all the admin.
Aug 12th, 2021, 12:35 am
Aug 12th, 2021, 1:53 pm
I am currently having an issue where no premium link I click on will download. I have to go back old school. I can`t figure out why, but I stopped being able to download premium after August 8

Edit: Found the problem! Geez, so many small nuances... this one was set to download to folder: download/books/mobilism but instead created new path to books/mobilism. Took a while to figure that out.
Aug 12th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Aug 14th, 2021, 5:15 pm
I have mentioned this a couple times before and never really got any feedback. So I am curious does anybody nit have this issue, am I the only one?

In the past about 1 in 20 downloads of large files, say audiobooks, stopped with between 3-7 meg remaining, this is when using the premium arrow, I'm on an iPad with safari. Hitting resume causes the file file to start over at the start, and usually works the second time,

However in the last few days, it is almost every single download using the premium arrow.

Meanwhile, I can say go to the actual hosts and download hundreds of files and never have had it happen once, which I've sadly had to basically resort to doing now,

Just to be c,ear, this is different than the occasional network/internet bump that might stop a file somewhere I n the middle, and hitting resume just cintiues the download, as it should, this always happens when the file is almost done and resume does nit work and restarts the download,

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=131813&hilit=Cover+her+face

It took me six tries to get this file. Normally when the file stops as I mentioned when it is almost done, I can get it in the second try. Lately that's nit true,

It stopped every single time at 237.2 megs.

During the day as I tried to get this file, I did successfully three times get it from the host.

This only happens with the premium down'oader, I CS it be the only one with this issue,

Does anyone else use an iPad and have files stop when almost done?
Aug 14th, 2021, 5:15 pm
Aug 14th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Recently renewed. I honestly can't stand dealing with the filehosts, so the premium downloader is just the thing I needed. Not to mention, I actually buy a lot of paper books and when I do need an ebook - I need it quickly, so the last thing I wanna do is deal with the host sites, divine which link is the correct one, etc. Premium downloader for the win!
Aug 14th, 2021, 5:57 pm
Aug 15th, 2021, 12:19 am
What is the password for my premium account? Entered my user password and it doesn't work.
Aug 15th, 2021, 12:19 am

Can't re-up dead links. Be sure to log in or register for an account to give a "Thank You" for the posts you like - it costs nothing to do so.

救救孩子……
狂人日記, 魯迅
Aug 15th, 2021, 12:53 am
hawtdawg wrote:What is the password for my premium account? Entered my user password and it doesn't work.

Please check your PMs, I reset your Premium password for you.
Aug 15th, 2021, 12:53 am