Aug 25th, 2017, 9:57 am
Hi there!
I have never read motivational or self-books etc. But I thought to give it a try this time, to see what's what.
So can you recommend some books that help you overcome procrastination and stuff? what are the best ones out there?
Thanks a lot
Aug 25th, 2017, 9:57 am
Apr 29th, 2020, 9:31 am
Solving the procrastination puzzle
Apr 29th, 2020, 9:31 am
May 18th, 2020, 10:05 pm
The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
May 18th, 2020, 10:05 pm
Jul 25th, 2020, 9:37 am
I have read a lot of them when I was back in Uni, I would suggest these two based on my experience.

1.The War of Art by Steven Pressfield (just to get started with some work)

2. The NOW habit By Niel Fiore (for a more strategic solution, with the more therapist oriented approach, which really solved my issues)

Have to say both of them had a great impact on my life so far.
Best regards.
Jul 25th, 2020, 9:37 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 5:44 am
Newbury wrote:Hi there!
I have never read motivational or self-books etc. But I thought to give it a try this time, to see what's what.
So can you recommend some books that help you overcome procrastination and stuff? what are the best ones out there?
Thanks a lot

Many years ago I purchased a book on how to unclutter for dummies. I literally lost the book before I read it and I am *not* kidding.

Would you really read a book about on how to overcome procrastination?

I'll check back...someday. :D
Jul 26th, 2020, 5:44 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Sep 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Try "Still Procrastinating? : The No Regrets Guide to Getting it Done" by Joseph R. Ferrari. He was also interviewed on this podcast called Ologies by Alie Ward, which might interest you. It was quite insightful.
Sep 10th, 2020, 2:54 pm