Sep 28th, 2019, 5:48 pm
I haven't read this series. Are they as funny as her Shelly Laurenston books?
Sep 28th, 2019, 5:48 pm
Sep 30th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Some scenes are, yes. And certain characters are like Éibhear the Blue and Gwenvael the Handsome (both dragons). But the series has a serious arc, so it can be intense.

That said, I've read the whole set twice, and certain books more than that. :)
Sep 30th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Oct 8th, 2019, 9:36 pm
This is one of those series that I liked in the beginning but then got too big for me to remember all the characters/timeline. I may go back and skim the previous books to catch up at some point.
Oct 8th, 2019, 9:36 pm
Dec 24th, 2019, 7:03 pm
I love the series, they're funny and interesting. I just wish more would come out.
Dec 24th, 2019, 7:03 pm
Jun 17th, 2020, 5:07 pm
I love these and in the times of coronapalooza I am reading again and listening to the audio books. The last book certainly left much open I would love to see more of these
Jun 17th, 2020, 5:07 pm
Aug 13th, 2022, 12:25 am
Annwyl shows up at the end of the 2nd book in the Blacksmith Queen series, so that's basically a sequel/continuation, set north of the Northland Dragon area... either in the Icelands or past the Icelands, maybe?... I'm not too clear on the Dragon Kin world beyond the Southlands, and the areas to the North, East, South, and West of the Southlands...

I waited a long time to read the Blacksmith Queen series (only 2 books, so far), but finally got around to them, earlier this year...
Aug 13th, 2022, 12:25 am
Sep 1st, 2022, 2:50 pm
Piros wrote:Annwyl shows up at the end of the 2nd book in the Blacksmith Queen series, so that's basically a sequel/continuation, set north of the Northland Dragon area... either in the Icelands or past the Icelands, maybe?... I'm not too clear on the Dragon Kin world beyond the Southlands, and the areas to the North, East, South, and West of the Southlands...

I waited a long time to read the Blacksmith Queen series (only 2 books, so far), but finally got around to them, earlier this year...

The third book in the Blacksmith Queen series (The Heretic Royal) has been pushed back to December 27th, but is still coming out this year. Given how #2 ended, I am very, very, very, very eager to see what happens next! :D
Sep 1st, 2022, 2:50 pm
Jul 20th, 2023, 6:45 pm
I so miss her!she recently started a new series.but i think the dragon and anwyl makes an appearance. Why isnt she writing more?! I want to know the kids' destiny unfold.but for one i know who Rhy's mate is gonna be.., so looking for new books in that series
Jul 20th, 2023, 6:45 pm
Jul 20th, 2023, 6:47 pm
Piros wrote:Annwyl shows up at the end of the 2nd book in the Blacksmith Queen series, so that's basically a sequel/continuation, set north of the Northland Dragon area... either in the Icelands or past the Icelands, maybe?... I'm not too clear on the Dragon Kin world beyond the Southlands, and the areas to the North, East, South, and West of the Southlands...

Do they have the same humour as her dragons series? I hesitate to read them in case they are blah
Jul 20th, 2023, 6:47 pm