Aug 18th, 2018, 1:26 pm
I love Penny Reid, Mariana Zapata and some Ruby Dixon books. I would recommend CM Owens (love the Wild Ones series), Sally Thorne's "The Hating Game", Helen Hoang's "The Kiss Quotient". Check out works of Penelope Ward, Vi Keeland, Lexi Ryan, and Lauren Blakely. :)
Aug 18th, 2018, 1:26 pm
Sep 1st, 2018, 9:47 pm
L H Cosway co writes with Penny Reid but also has several books out.

Devoted Heroes who don't cheat.
Sep 1st, 2018, 9:47 pm
Sep 5th, 2018, 6:03 am
THAAAAAANKS! :)
Sep 5th, 2018, 6:03 am
Oct 24th, 2018, 2:02 am
Lynn Hagen has a massive series known as the Bracverse. one has a inline group after #54 which is Brac Village. There's Charlie Richards, who also has a massive series list with a current total of 112 with a few in-betweens. Stephanie Hecht has a few good ones. There's also Gabrielle Evans, Joyee Flynn, and Stormy Glenn who have a joint series but they all have individual bits. Stephani Hyacanth has a few good series. Most of these are shorties but they're really good. Zenina Masters (Viola Grace), Celia Kyle(Erin Tate), Amber Kell, MArcy JAcks is a big one, Olivia Black, and a few others. A few long ones are Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nalini Singh, Christine Feehan, Jana Leigh, Lora Leigh(whose Breeds came before the New Species), Lynsay Sands. A pretty good author is Cheryl Brooks. Her books are a bit odd at first but as you go they get better. If you would care for more you can message me. :)
Oct 24th, 2018, 2:02 am
Nov 4th, 2018, 9:09 pm
Evangeline Anderson - the kindred bride series. I LOVE these books. Highly recommend.
Nov 4th, 2018, 9:09 pm
Dec 28th, 2018, 3:19 am
silvertm wrote:Haven't read Dixon but am a fan of Zapata and Reid.

Kristen Ashley does slow burn (Magdalene series)

Born to be Wilde series by Jannine Gallant (wild)
Ad Agency series by Nicole Archer (brash)
The Dark Side series by Kristy Cunning (a must read)
Pleasure Principle series by Roni Loren (sexy)

Because it's awesome (paranormal fantasy/no-sex):
The Others series by Anne Bishop

Same-couple series that will keep you coming back:
In Death series by J.D. Robb (futuristic romantic suspense)
Fatal series by Marie Force (romantic suspense)

Btw for those that search j.d. Robb that's Nora Roberts pen name. She writes some mystic stuff in her name mostly magic stuff.

I agree with the shifting crossroads series (though isn't the author under the weather last I remember hearing?)
Dec 28th, 2018, 3:19 am

ImageImage
Jan 18th, 2019, 12:57 pm
If you like Ruby Dixon, read Kim Fox - very funny easy SciRom reads.
Jan 18th, 2019, 12:57 pm
Jan 18th, 2019, 2:18 pm
Thaaaaanks for the recommendations! :)
Jan 18th, 2019, 2:18 pm
Feb 25th, 2019, 11:14 pm
Anyone having Space by Penny Reid?...Will really appreciate the input......TIA
Feb 25th, 2019, 11:14 pm
Feb 27th, 2019, 9:14 pm
You might like Tessa Bailey's books and other similar books published by Entangled. Take care and enjoy.
Feb 27th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Mar 13th, 2019, 7:08 am
Have you read anything by Helena Hunting? she has a series with hockey players that is both hot and funny. Sarina Bowen also hockey, Susannah Nix somewhat reminds me of Penny Reid. Elle Kennedy I think is football and hockey; Highly second the rec for Lauren Layne. Kristen Callihan (sports)
Jana Aston is also a fun read (but always younger heroine, not like too young just pet peeve they are all like around 22 and the guy is mid 30s)
Christina Lauren (all good but recent ones are much better), Olivia Evans (slow burn, music or film industry), Sarah Ney (college jock), Natasha Boyd, Leisa Rayven
The Plan by Qwen Salsbury, it's an office romance quick read and i enjoy the being in the heroines head. Some of Alessandra Torre's are good too, Lex Martin All about the D was fun. Louise Bay is also good.
If you like fantasy I enjoy Holly Black, it's young adult but her books make me obsessed (the coldest girl in cold town, the darkest part of the forest, the cruel prince, the wicked king)
I am a quick reader so I am always dying for new things to read, anyway hope you like some of these.
Mar 13th, 2019, 7:08 am
Mar 16th, 2019, 2:55 am
Thaaaaaaanks!

I have so many new books to read yet so little time!
Mar 16th, 2019, 2:55 am
Mar 23rd, 2019, 12:38 pm
Ha ha...
I feel the same way about so many books and too little time. I still need to suggest another author: Lauren Gilley with her Dartmoor series and Walker Family series.

Because of your post and the many replies you got I had the chance to find more wonderful reads, so thank you!
Mar 23rd, 2019, 12:38 pm
Mar 24th, 2019, 3:59 am
madavaris wrote:Ha ha...
I feel the same way about so many books and too little time. I still need to suggest another author: Lauren Gilley with her Dartmoor series and Walker Family series.

Because of your post and the many replies you got I had the chance to find more wonderful reads, so thank you!

Thanks!!!:)
I’m so happy with all the replies that this thread got! Discovered a lot of new authors! so haaaaappy!:)
Mar 24th, 2019, 3:59 am