Aug 5th, 2016, 11:51 am
arirukara wrote:
airdragon wrote:Hope he isn't ill.....
I admit I was feeling uneasy when I saw DeadFlowers's new picture at the end of her posts

yeah, me too.. kinda cryptic :?

I meant the one at the end of her posts, not her icon, the one with the text: Death is not the end....
this one:
viewtopic.php?f=1340&t=1671322
Aug 5th, 2016, 11:51 am
Aug 5th, 2016, 1:12 pm
no-i saw that one-too, but i also thought it was weird she would have BOTH of those images...but who knows?
Aug 5th, 2016, 1:12 pm
Aug 22nd, 2016, 9:10 pm
This just pulled my attention... even it was quite some weeks ago but no less relevant.

KayM wrote:[...] You are NOT going to read or hear or see about the billions of people that spends their days living and loving and being helpful and compassionate. That is not going to sell newspapers or draw viewers or generate advertising income.

Acknowledge that small percentage of the world that is 'wrong', but do not concentrate on it and let it screw your view of our wonderful world. Feel compassion for the victims of these people, and pray for them if it is your inclination, then take some time to look around you find find those quiet miracles of humanity around you. They are there, and there are more of them than you think.

Acknowledge those too. Those people who is RIGHT. The firefighters, the nurses, the care workers. The neighbour who goes to the store for the old lady next door. The young man opening a door for the woman dealing with her children at a store. So many small examples.

Look for them, and then let THAT influence your world view.
How very true. We (my family and some friends) actually made a group chat in WhatsApp and every day we are writing one or a few phrases of what we are grateful for and why. We really only write our 'appreciation of the day' there and keep all other blahblah to personal chats. And we are reading it like our very own newspaper every day and we do that since over 1 year!

This is how we actually hear from all these beautiful, nice, daily things that are happening all around us and appreciate even more of them.

It works. It really does.
Aug 22nd, 2016, 9:10 pm
Sep 5th, 2016, 5:52 am
There is a half price rebate offer on ARe til Midnight Monday night for Labor Day. This means that half of what you spend on most books will come back to you as rebate bucks to spend on more books later. PLUS ARe gives you one free book for every ten purchased so now would be the time to spend !!
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/
Sep 5th, 2016, 5:52 am
Sep 28th, 2016, 3:35 pm
Nothing to do with M/M other than it 'll be more pleasant to read now but FALL IS HERE. It is 61 degrees here and I am so comfortable !!!!
Sep 28th, 2016, 3:35 pm
Sep 28th, 2016, 7:01 pm
I want to say thank you to everyone in the MM/LGBT Group. I have a lot of reading time due to many health issues and your sharing has given me many hours of true enjoyment through reading.

Thank you all
Sep 28th, 2016, 7:01 pm
Oct 1st, 2016, 5:27 am
I'm having so much trouble downloading from Uploaded and Uploadrocket. I get pop-ups that freeze the screen and give an 800 number to call for help (yeah, right), and I have to log off to get my browser working again. I've had malware twice in the past two days from these sites. I can't afford a mobilism membership. Any ideas on how to safely download?
Oct 1st, 2016, 5:27 am
Oct 1st, 2016, 6:17 am
summer78 wrote:I'm having so much trouble downloading from Uploaded and Uploadrocket. I get pop-ups that freeze the screen and give an 800 number to call for help (yeah, right), and I have to log off to get my browser working again. I've had malware twice in the past two days from these sites. I can't afford a mobilism membership. Any ideas on how to safely download?

Do you have all the ad-blockers ?

Don't forget to install an ad blocker like uBlock Origin or AdBlock Plus!

Image Warning! Even with ad blockers installed, you may still need to click on the correct buttons 2 or 3 times and close the pop-ups and redirects before the download begins, most filehosts have found ways to bypass Ad Blockers completely.
Oct 1st, 2016, 6:17 am
Oct 1st, 2016, 9:58 am
Weelee wrote:
summer78 wrote:I'm having so much trouble downloading from Uploaded and Uploadrocket. I get pop-ups that freeze the screen and give an 800 number to call for help (yeah, right), and I have to log off to get my browser working again. I've had malware twice in the past two days from these sites. I can't afford a mobilism membership. Any ideas on how to safely download?

Image Warning! Even with ad blockers installed, you may still need to click on the correct buttons 2 or 3 times and close the pop-ups and redirects before the download begins, most filehosts have found ways to bypass Ad Blockers completely.

If you can find one for your browser, popup blockers help as well.
Oct 1st, 2016, 9:58 am
Oct 2nd, 2016, 4:15 am
I have Ad Block Plus, but I think it has to be disabled on Uploaded. It's those two or three clicks that bring up the ransomware(?) screen. It doesn't happen every time, but it's becoming more frequent. It's a real PITA trying to decide how badly I want to download something.

Zippyshare links are so much better, I've never had a problem with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Warning! Even with ad blockers installed, you may still need to click on the correct buttons 2 or 3 times and close the pop-ups and redirects before the download begins, most filehosts have found ways to bypass Ad Blockers completely.[/quote]
Oct 2nd, 2016, 4:15 am
Oct 2nd, 2016, 10:44 pm
summer78 wrote:Zippyshare links are so much better, I've never had a problem with them.

I'm sure most of us haven't.

But the other side of the coin is for the uploaders; they have a problem, you will be surprised.

Zippyshare doesn't keep links for long, which for uploaders is really annoying for them and the users wanting the links

and the site has both uploaders and downloaders ...how to reach a happy medium ??
Oct 2nd, 2016, 10:44 pm

ImageImage
Oct 3rd, 2016, 11:33 pm
I hate uploaded. TK has books right now by B.G. Thomas I would love to have but the upload rockets link is dead and the uploaded would not work. I had to cut off my adblock for it to go to the site, then I would hit for it to download and it would say my link was ready and was good for so long then when I would hit the link it would take me back to waiting for the download thing. ANNOYING. So right now I don't have them.

weelee wrote:Do you have them yet ?
Oct 3rd, 2016, 11:33 pm
Nov 11th, 2016, 11:52 am
Hello everyone... I have a question, do you have problems downloading from uploadrocket.net and uploading site?
Everytime I try, I get a blanco page or I get 4 or 5 page open...
Nov 11th, 2016, 11:52 am

Press Thank You if you like the download[/color].[/size]

““The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen
Nov 16th, 2016, 3:01 am
My poor wee country is again being rocked by Big quakes ....we are a tiny country compared to others but we are a hardy bunch us Kiwis ;)

BUT have a look at this F$*#ing MORON ...he is blaming the Quakes on "Gays" and Murderers ..FFS someone shut the prick up ...I am so incensed about this pretender of God

https://www.facebook.com/DestinyChurchNZ/videos/1401975266480741/

sorry rant over ....I have family trapped in the beautiful Kaikoura ...and he's telling me Gays are the cause grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Nov 16th, 2016, 3:01 am

ImageImage
Nov 16th, 2016, 8:16 am
hope your family is safe. I have two brother in laws and their familes near Auckland so everytime I hear news like that I have to check that they are ok. I am in Ireland so it is worrying,
Nov 16th, 2016, 8:16 am