Jun 16th, 2021, 5:39 am
Is it the Lords of Discord series by Jocelynn Drake?

https://www.goodreads.com/series/272817-lords-of-discord

wh473v3r wrote:Hey guys! I need help finding a series. It’s about 4 bothers that were all converted to vampires at the same time. Their mom wasn’t stable and her vampire lover thought if he changed her it oils cure her but it drove her insane. He had adopted her four boys as his own but daddy vamp had to leave because his presence makes mom more unstable. Hey all play some type of musical instruments, which calm their mother. The boys start finding their mates but the counsel of vampires is trying to kill them because they counsel is corrupt and want to take over the world. The counsel is also blaming this family for trying to start a war.
Jun 16th, 2021, 5:39 am
Jul 3rd, 2021, 7:48 pm
hi! i am looking for a book-it is part of a series. i think 3 books but not sure if the 3rd one is out yet.
one book is about a tatoo artist, but the one i am looking for is about 2 boys who fell in love in boarding school. one boy was from a conservative family, and when his dad founf out, he pulled him out right before graduation.
the second boy lives with his grandmother, and he made a necklace/choker for the boy. when his boyfriend went missing, he went looking for him. the father forged a letter pretending to be his son, saying he didn't wat him,, and if he didn't leave alone he would press charges, and all sorts of terrible things. he put the necklace in the envelope too.....'so the boy went home, and became a artist. a famous sculptor. and a bit of a man whore-he had a reputation where he lived.
years later, working for his dad, the boy who left comes back, working on a project for his dad. he wants to buy a company that is owned by a friend of the artist. i do remember the man who owns the company is named 'bash' and he is genderfluid, and the third book is based on him (finally, when the son can't convince bash to sell, the father comes to town, and he freaks out when he sees bash wearing red high heels)
when the artist shows the guy who left the letter-he said he never wrote it. ad they realize what his father has done. the artist teaches sculpting at their private school part time, and he is deciding on who is going to win the summer internship with him from all the projects the boys submitted.....
as i said-bash is the name of the man who the 3rd book is based on. i don't think it has been written yet.
any help would be great-thanks!
Jul 3rd, 2021, 7:48 pm
Jul 15th, 2021, 10:50 am
For some reason, I have this book running through my head a lot lately, but for the life of me I can't remember the title or the author, so I'd appreciate some help with that, if possible.

It's an MM, Alpha/Omega, MPreg book. Possibly shifters.

Neither MC is from the town they meet in, so they hook up in a motel room. The alpha leaves the motel room to get some food and to also meet up with his biker gang (of which he's the head?) to let them know he's found his mate. (I think, but I don't remember for sure, that it's a "fated mate" kind of thing.) It's a terrible cliché, but the alpha gets mugged and ends up with amnesia, forgetting that he'd met his mate, and he leaves town with his biker gang. Of course, it turns out that the omega got pregnant from their short encounter, and feels distressed at the non-return of his alpha, but tries to "keep the faith" that his alpha will return, and stays in the motel since he realizes that that's the only place the alpha would have to look for him.

I have a vague memory that the MCs might be shifters, but if so, there's not much time (if any) spent in shifter form. But I think that's why it's not generally known that there could be males that have babies, since it only happens to shifters. I sort of recall an (female?) employee of the motel, who might have knowledge of shifters and/or mpreg that helps the pregnant omega out a bit, and maybe does some babysitting after the child is born. I think the omega eventually gets a job in a grocery store. Meanwhile the amnesic alpha feels like there is maybe something very important that he's forgotten, and he sporadically keeps in touch with one of the cops (who might also be a shifter or at least knowledgeable about alphas and omegas) who investigated his mugging.

I don't really recall how the MCs got back together (but of course, they do). But I vividly recall what I think is the last scene in the book, which is a description of the biker gang speeding down the highway with a minivan, complete with omega and baby in a child safety seat, in its midst.

Obviously, given the above description, it's certainly not great literature, but it had its memorable moments, and it's been stuck in my head and bugging me.

So can anyone identify this book for me? TIA. :)
Jul 15th, 2021, 10:50 am
Jul 15th, 2021, 2:35 pm
mobikraez wrote:For some reason, I have this book running through my head a lot lately, but for the life of me I can't remember the title or the author, so I'd appreciate some help with that, if possible.

It's an MM, Alpha/Omega, MPreg book. Possibly shifters.

Neither MC is from the town they meet in, so they hook up in a motel room. The alpha leaves the motel room to get some food and to also meet up with his biker gang (of which he's the head?) to let them know he's found his mate. (I think, but I don't remember for sure, that it's a "fated mate" kind of thing.) It's a terrible cliché, but the alpha gets mugged and ends up with amnesia, forgetting that he'd met his mate, and he leaves town with his biker gang. Of course, it turns out that the omega got pregnant from their short encounter, and feels distressed at the non-return of his alpha, but tries to "keep the faith" that his alpha will return, and stays in the motel since he realizes that that's the only place the alpha would have to look for him.

I have a vague memory that the MCs might be shifters, but if so, there's not much time (if any) spent in shifter form. But I think that's why it's not generally known that there could be males that have babies, since it only happens to shifters. I sort of recall an (female?) employee of the motel, who might have knowledge of shifters and/or mpreg that helps the pregnant omega out a bit, and maybe does some babysitting after the child is born. I think the omega eventually gets a job in a grocery store. Meanwhile the amnesic alpha feels like there is maybe something very important that he's forgotten, and he sporadically keeps in touch with one of the cops (who might also be a shifter or at least knowledgeable about alphas and omegas) who investigated his mugging.

I don't really recall how the MCs got back together (but of course, they do). But I vividly recall what I think is the last scene in the book, which is a description of the biker gang speeding down the highway with a minivan, complete with omega and baby in a child safety seat, in its midst.

Obviously, given the above description, it's certainly not great literature, but it had its memorable moments, and it's been stuck in my head and bugging me.

So can anyone identify this book for me? TIA. :)

It seems "Papa Bear's Pup" by Stormy Glenn.
Jul 15th, 2021, 2:35 pm
Jul 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm
mozaiklife wrote:It seems "Papa Bear's Pup" by Stormy Glenn.

Aha, thanks!
It actually turns out I read the original version of that story that was part of the "Ride a Cowboy" anthology, not the expanded, stand-alone version, which I'll now apparently have to put on my to-read list for sometime. I originally read that anthology for Lynn Hagen's "Cowboy Forever" addition to the Bear County series, and I think that story sort of masked out the other entries in the anthology when I was searching my past reads to put a name to my memory.
So thanks again for helping me out with this. :)
Jul 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm
Jul 18th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Book 1 of Brooke Blaine's Southern Haven series

dante11 wrote:hi! i am looking for a book-it is part of a series. i think 3 books but not sure if the 3rd one is out yet.
one book is about a tatoo artist, but the one i am looking for is about 2 boys who fell in love in boarding school. one boy was from a conservative family, and when his dad founf out, he pulled him out right before graduation.
the second boy lives with his grandmother, and he made a necklace/choker for the boy. when his boyfriend went missing, he went looking for him. the father forged a letter pretending to be his son, saying he didn't wat him,, and if he didn't leave alone he would press charges, and all sorts of terrible things. he put the necklace in the envelope too.....'so the boy went home, and became a artist. a famous sculptor. and a bit of a man whore-he had a reputation where he lived.
years later, working for his dad, the boy who left comes back, working on a project for his dad. he wants to buy a company that is owned by a friend of the artist. i do remember the man who owns the company is named 'bash' and he is genderfluid, and the third book is based on him (finally, when the son can't convince bash to sell, the father comes to town, and he freaks out when he sees bash wearing red high heels)
when the artist shows the guy who left the letter-he said he never wrote it. ad they realize what his father has done. the artist teaches sculpting at their private school part time, and he is deciding on who is going to win the summer internship with him from all the projects the boys submitted.....
as i said-bash is the name of the man who the 3rd book is based on. i don't think it has been written yet.
Jul 18th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Jul 24th, 2021, 4:10 am
I was reading a series before I lost all my books grrr and as I delete from my Ebook reader after reading, there is no clue there

The Detective MC's are an Asian man and an older larger man - loaned out to the FBI to catch the killer

They are on the trail of a serial Killer who wears a Rabbit mask ....the serial killer is from the younger Asian man's past - they story line is all the way through the series
Also an FBI lead on the case is an old Boyfriend of the younger man and leads to a bit of ill feeling

I want to know if there are any more in the series BUT I have forgotten the Author and the series name wahhhhhhhh

I'm hanging out to know who this damn antagonist is
It's a full on series and I was near the end
Jul 24th, 2021, 4:10 am
Jul 24th, 2021, 8:18 am
The most awesome.... Cole McCade - Criminal Intentions
Season 3 just starting....
Jul 24th, 2021, 8:18 am
Jul 27th, 2021, 3:03 am
Miss A wrote:The most awesome.... Cole McCade - Criminal Intentions
Season 3 just starting....

Thank you thank you ...YES that's the one

and thank you to all the members who pm-ed me
Jul 27th, 2021, 3:03 am

ImageImage
Jul 31st, 2021, 7:27 pm
StygianIron wrote:Book 1 of Brooke Blaine's Southern Haven series

dante11 wrote:hi! i am looking for a book-it is part of a series. i think 3 books but not sure if the 3rd one is out yet.

yes-thanks!
Jul 31st, 2021, 7:27 pm
Sep 18th, 2021, 11:09 am
hi! looking for the title of a book-
i think it takes place-in part -aboar the lusitania...one MC works aboard the ship. he has a limp from a childhood accident involving a horse....
theother MC is a passenger, and he is going to be a military chaplain-i am not sure he actually joined the military-nor was he an actual priest....but he wanted to serve-an knew he wouldn't make a good soldier.
the chaplain wasraised by an aunt who has a ranch-either USA or australia. after the shipwreck, he wants the guy who worked on the ship to go live there while he does his term of service -esp with the war and he desn't want t lose him.
thanks!
Sep 18th, 2021, 11:09 am