Feb 1st, 2016, 5:33 am
We do have a lost and found forum on site ..but i thought I might start a lost (and hopefully found) post in our special wee lounge :)

Quite a while ago I started a series and really enjoyed it ...I read the first book and possibly the second

A large solitary Alpha/Wolf who travels around on his own always - I think he inherits a Tavern/Pub or possibly decides to settle and buys a pub in the middle of nowhere..

When traveling to his destination ...he collects a rag taggle bunch of Shifter misfits .....of course one is his love interest ...what results is a very funny story

He keeps saying NO he will not be the leader of the pack- he has no interest in becoming the Alpha of the group ..but of course as time goes on he protects and makes decisions for the group - they all end up living at this Hotel ...a quirky, funny series . . well written enjoyable

I know there are more than one book and I have no idea why I didn't finish the series

But I can't remember the Author or the name of the series

Does any of this sound familiar to any one lol
Feb 1st, 2016, 5:33 am
Feb 5th, 2016, 3:02 am
Weelee wrote:We do have a lost and found forum on site ..but i thought I might start a lost (and hopefully found) post in our special wee lounge :)

Quite a while ago I started a series and really enjoyed it ...I read the first book and possibly the second

A large solitary Alpha/Wolf who travels around on his own always - I think he inherits a Tavern/Pub or possibly decides to settle and buys a pub in the middle of nowhere..

When traveling to his destination ...he collects a rag taggle bunch of Shifter misfits .....of course one is his love interest ...what results is a very funny story

He keeps saying NO he will not be the leader of the pack- he has no interest in becoming the Alpha of the group ..but of course as time goes on he protects and makes decisions for the group - they all end up living at this Hotel ...a quirky, funny series . . well written enjoyable

I know there are more than one book and I have no idea why I didn't finish the series

But I can't remember the Author or the name of the series

Does any of this sound familiar to any one lol

I have looked and looked, no luck.
Did you find out the title(s) or author yet?
Feb 5th, 2016, 3:02 am
Feb 5th, 2016, 12:54 pm
Hi sweetie,

I'm not sure at all, but could it be, maybe, Kiernan Kelly's In Their Own Skin series?
Can't remember if there was a big bad alpha wolf and a pub in it, but I think there were many different (very different!) shifters and a ranch.... :think:
Feb 5th, 2016, 12:54 pm
Feb 6th, 2016, 5:56 am
Nope still no joy with this one ...I know I had it/or still do ...but just won't come to me

Just keep it in the back of your mind ..and it definitely had a pub/bar in it lol
Feb 6th, 2016, 5:56 am
Feb 6th, 2016, 7:33 am
I have been hunting for you for this, whenever I got the chance, since it seemed totally something I would love to read.

This is the closest I came:

Author: Joy Lynn Fielding
Series: Strength of the Pack

https://www.goodreads.com/series/114445-strength-of-the-pack
Weelee wrote:Nope this isn't it ..I've read this series and liked it
Feb 6th, 2016, 7:33 am
Feb 7th, 2016, 1:38 am
I just came upon this, and it kinda sounds like it. Tielle St Clare Welsh Wolves series
Let Sleeping Wolves Lie-When something tall, dark and yummy crosses Dex's threshold, his inner Omega wolf goes on full alert. Instinct tells Dex he's met his mate but the man seems less than thrilled at the prospect. And has totally suppressed his inner wolf.
Maddock has no intention of getting involved with any man, especially a little hottie who's a little nuts. The guy actually thinks he's a werewolf and that Maddock is one as well.
But resisting temptation is harder than he imagined. The full moon is on the rise and instinct can't be denied forever.

A sheep in wolf's clothing-Blinded by a crazed doctor, Reese knows he has no chance of ever finding a mate...what good is a blind werewolf to anyone? But when an accident puts him in the path of a sexy veterinarian, Reese can’t control his wolf’s desire to have the lovely human.

Kieve couldn’t be more surprised when a neighbor brings him an injured wolf. It only takes a few minutes to realize the affectionate animal is someone’s pet and not a wild creature. While he searches for the animal’s owners, he begins having the strangest dreams—a hot sexy man in his bed, making love to him, and then turning into the pretty wolf right before his eyes. It’s clearly a sign he needs to get laid.

Reese tries to stay away from Kieve. It wouldn’t take much for his wolf to imprint on the delicious doctor. But Reese’s past isn’t finished with him yet and if he doesn’t find a way to deal with it, he’ll have no future with Kieve

Weelee wrote:I've also read this lot ...nearly but no :( ..I'll just keep hoping I wake up and know Bahahaa
Feb 7th, 2016, 1:38 am
Feb 8th, 2016, 4:49 pm
with or without series by J.L Langley

Weelee wrote:Nope :) read all them also ...sheesh I'm a monster reader hoarder ..oh deary me lol
Feb 8th, 2016, 4:49 pm
Feb 9th, 2016, 3:57 am
Can any one help dee_story21

dee_story21 wrote:I need the title of a book,
few days ago I found a book about a family,
The most I remember is the description of one of the characters as husband household, caring for his daughter and the spare time he was in his studio,
but then there is a problem with the relationship with the husband because of the work of his husband (who works as a photographer if not mistaken)

when I find it I have not had time to download it, and after I try searching again I do not find it, I forget where that book (forum or group) and who share it :?
Can you help me? please :(
thanks in advance and sorry for trouble :)

No trouble at all my dear :)
I'll post this for you into our social Groups room ...I started a wee thread for Lost and hopefully found ..isn't it just so annoying when you know the book ..but you've had a brain freeze :lol: :?
Feb 9th, 2016, 3:57 am
Feb 9th, 2016, 8:34 am
I asked in a group I'm in and everyone what's to know which book is it as it sounds interesting.

they have recommended the books also mentioned here and a lot say the description is the same as Welsh wolves series.

are you sure it's not it?

really hope you find this title.
Feb 9th, 2016, 8:34 am
Feb 9th, 2016, 10:41 pm
Tubz9303 wrote:I asked in a group I'm in and everyone what's to know which book is it as it sounds interesting.

they have recommended the books also mentioned here and a lot say the description is the same as Welsh wolves series.

are you sure it's not it?

really hope you find this title.

By Gum I really hope you are correct ..it's driving me nutty Bahahaha

I'm going to read the series again ...fingers crossed all

Feb 9th, 2016, 10:41 pm
Feb 9th, 2016, 11:09 pm
Oh weelee I hope you find it! When you do please let me know the title, because it sounds like my kind of book lol. I'm going thru the same thing with a dragon shifter mm book so I feel your pain ;) much luv.
Feb 9th, 2016, 11:09 pm
Feb 10th, 2016, 3:41 am
it also sound like Shifters of Mystery by Lynn Hagen.
Feb 10th, 2016, 3:41 am
Feb 10th, 2016, 3:45 am
Weelee wrote:Can any one help dee_story21

dee_story21 wrote:I need the title of a book,
few days ago I found a book about a family,
The most I remember is the description of one of the characters as husband household, caring for his daughter and the spare time he was in his studio,
but then there is a problem with the relationship with the husband because of the work of his husband (who works as a photographer if not mistaken)

when I find it I have not had time to download it, and after I try searching again I do not find it, I forget where that book (forum or group) and who share it :?
Can you help me? please :(
thanks in advance and sorry for trouble :)

No trouble at all my dear :)
I'll post this for you into our social Groups room ...I started a wee thread for Lost and hopefully found ..isn't it just so annoying when you know the book ..but you've had a brain freeze :lol: :?

That sounds like either something written by Trina Solet or by Tempeste O'Riley.
Feb 10th, 2016, 3:45 am
Feb 10th, 2016, 4:52 am
figwam wrote:That sounds like either something written by Trina Solet or by Tempeste O'Riley.

I try to check the books of both, but no book was I looking for :(
Feb 10th, 2016, 4:52 am

Feb 10th, 2016, 5:56 am
I found it!
This Isn't Goodbye by Iyana Jenna
it turns out there are here http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1340&t=909294&p=3275237#p3275237

Lee, I think I know the books you're looking for
it seems I've read this series, but I also forgot the series title :lol: :?
I'm looking for this series but have not been successful, I will still try to find this series :)
thanks everyone :wave:
Feb 10th, 2016, 5:56 am