Jun 4th, 2020, 12:33 pm
SupermanBatlinski wrote:
StygianIron wrote:
can you narrow down the year. It might help..

have you tried Forget -me not by E.M. Lindsey? Though the cover part might not be it.

Nope. Not it. No strippers. The year is (I'm not positive mind you) 2018-2020. I don't remember when I read it but I know it was shared in the MM group bc thats how I always get my books now. No stripper, no cheating, no mpreg, no shifter, sounds like it's gonna be angsty but is fluffy, amnesia, but he remembers his husband in the end, but he'd been interacting with the guy and hadn't known it. I think they'd had an estrangement prior to the start of the book. Or just strain between them as a couple. Complete guess: ones of them is a lawyer, something about a bench, and that damn cover in my brain of sepia or bright white and maybe a window. I do feel like "remember" or "forget" was in the title but in all these guesses I could be wrong. #im #screwed

Neither man found other partners, and there was no kind of love triangle. Except, maybe in the mans head MAYBe cause I THINK (again I'm not sure) he knew he had a husband but hadn't met the guy? And here he was falling for a guy he later discovers is actually his hubby? #crying

could it be unforgettable duet by brooke blaine, ella frank? though they are not husband.
Jun 4th, 2020, 12:33 pm
Jun 10th, 2020, 5:21 am
StygianIron wrote:
SupermanBatlinski wrote:
StygianIron wrote:
can you narrow down the year. It might help..

have you tried Forget -me not by E.M. Lindsey? Though the cover part might not be it.

Nope. Not it. No strippers. The year is (I'm not positive mind you) 2018-2020. I don't remember when I read it but I know it was shared in the MM group bc thats how I always get my books now. No stripper, no cheating, no mpreg, no shifter, sounds like it's gonna be angsty but is fluffy, amnesia, but he remembers his husband in the end, but he'd been interacting with the guy and hadn't known it. I think they'd had an estrangement prior to the start of the book. Or just strain between them as a couple. Complete guess: ones of them is a lawyer, something about a bench, and that damn cover in my brain of sepia or bright white and maybe a window. I do feel like "remember" or "forget" was in the title but in all these guesses I could be wrong. #im #screwed

Neither man found other partners, and there was no kind of love triangle. Except, maybe in the mans head MAYBe cause I THINK (again I'm not sure) he knew he had a husband but hadn't met the guy? And here he was falling for a guy he later discovers is actually his hubby? #crying

could it be unforgettable duet by brooke blaine, ella frank? though they are not husband.

Could it be any of these?

Max Hudson - Forget Me Not
Rebekah Blackmore - Forget Me Not
Stormy Glenn - Forget Me Not
Jacob Z. Flores - Please Remember Me
Raine O'Tierney - Sweet Giordan, Please Remember
Jun 10th, 2020, 5:21 am
Jun 10th, 2020, 5:52 am
msilviag wrote:
Could it be any of these?

Max Hudson - Forget Me Not
Rebekah Blackmore - Forget Me Not
Stormy Glenn - Forget Me Not
Jacob Z. Flores - Please Remember Me
Raine O'Tierney - Sweet Giordan, Please Remember

Nope. Not even close to any of these.

Thank you so much everyone for trying. I guess it's time to accept that I will never find or read this book ever again.
Jun 10th, 2020, 5:52 am
Jun 10th, 2020, 5:56 am
Don't give up hope! it once took me 7 years before I fortuitously found a book I'd lost in the middle of reading it.
Jun 10th, 2020, 5:56 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Jun 10th, 2020, 6:03 am
While I'm searching, there's one more thats driving me crazy (see what happened is The Great Mac Purge of 2019.......) I'm looking for a M/F book that's part of a HUGE M/F series, HOWEVER, I got the book through the MM group because one of the books in this series was MM. (I remember it too. The two were in love but one M wasn't getting his shit together, so the other M started looking in other places and the first M was like OH HELL NO. They toured together I think one was security or something and the other was part of the band or something. They're currently on tour and the angst is they're all living on the same tour bus. And the one who was trying to move on had a hand job from another band member but the other M got his first time. It's part of this huge series that centers around one specific band (who are also kind of mafia) but 2 other bands that are friendly. The book I'm looking for is a girl named Sera (short for Seraphine I think) who loves her guy and they have a friend with benefits thing going and secretly love each other. She gets pregnant with his baby but has an ectopic pregnancy and loses an ovary. Then they have a second book later in the series set a few years later. Other books in this mega series include a girl who gets pregnant with triplets by like the head musician who she hasn't seen in years. And another guy is in love with a girl who broke his heart (but we dont find this out until HIS book) but he's known for sleeping around soooooooo much.

Maybe someone remembers sharing this in the group? I'm like.....80% sure (75% sure......) that I'm NOT mixing multiple series' together and confusing them with each other..... I'm like......75-80% sure that it has at least one MM book in what is a whole slew of MF books because I'm 100% sure I came across it when it was shared in the MM group. The MM book woulda been two boys not in the main band but one of the friendly bands. And they were all on tour together. And there's an F-ton of books like 14 at least I think. I've tried googling "musician, mafia, ectopic pregnancy, sera, triplets, band, tour bus" but............. that always goes about as well as you can expect it would.
Jun 10th, 2020, 6:03 am
Jun 10th, 2020, 6:04 am
Fizban wrote:Don't give up hope! it once took me 7 years before I fortuitously found a book I'd lost in the middle of reading it.

Oh. My. LORD. I'm in awe but I also feel so sorry for you. I'm happy for you but also just like, slack jawed. I hope it was as enjoyable to finish as it was when you first started reading it!
Jun 10th, 2020, 6:04 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Hi, I'm looking for a book which title seems to have left my mind no matter how much I try to remember it.
Here it goes. It's part of a series. It's about two men. One is a veteran ( I think) who was severely injured by a grenade or something like that to his groin and after many surgeries he finds that having sexual relations is too painful for him, because the tissue hurts him too much. With time, he comes to accept that, but then he meets
another guy and although he really likes him, he's afraid of telling him he can't have sex. As for the other guy, he really doesn't like sex because it' 'messy' to him and he doesn't feel good while doing it. When he meets guy #1, he really likes him, but he's afraid he wont want him because he doesn't want to have sex.
Both men fall in love with each other, and once their secrets come out, they find their perfect partner and live a happily ever after.
It's a simple story, with no huge dramas or confrontations. I've read it a long time ago and now I just can't remember to which series this one belongs to so I can't find it.
Can anyone please help me? Any idea will be welcome. Thank you!

PS: It's part of a series of books, not MM preg or Shifter or anything supernatural like that, just about two everyday men with issues falling in love and living a HEA despite their personal problems.

FOUND IT! It was 'Secret' by EM.Leya.
Thank you all for trying!! :thumbup: :wave
Jul 7th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Jul 22nd, 2020, 10:11 pm
Hey everyone,

I am trying to find a series that I know I have but I can't think of the series or the book titles.

It had to do with werewolves leaving they pack and going to an abandoned town. The Alpha finds his mate in a run down house. One finds his mate in a guy that has escaped from an asylum I think and one finds his mate in the sheriff from the town over. The mate that escaped from the asylum actually lived in the abandoned town as a kid and there was a wolf attack and people though he was crazy. They all start to rebuild this town when they start getting attacked by other wolves from their last pack I believe. They are looking for something in the town which could "cure" being a werewolf.

If anyone can help me out that would be great!

**Found!! It was Shifter's of Mystery**
Jul 22nd, 2020, 10:11 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
***Please Hit the Thank You
Jul 22nd, 2020, 11:32 pm
SupermanBatlinski wrote:I'm looking for a book I can barely remember with a cover I cannot remember, but I know I loved it. I know the bio set it up to be angsty but it actually wasn't. I know that one half of the couple got amnesia, but the rest is REALLY fuzzy. For instance, I'm pretty sure that the other half of the couple started talking to the guy, but didn't say it was his husband. And maybe the guy with amnesia knew he had someone but had never met him??? But in the end its revealed that the man is his husband? and maybe the man is a lawyer? And I'm pretty sure that the reason he didn't reveal himself to the amnesiac is because they had been having marital problems or maybe even split up prior. The book cover MAY be a sepia or white themed, with either a window or a bench. I feel like there's something to do with a bench about this book. IDK if thats where he met the man he doesn't know is his husband. IDK its a really good book and I want to read it again please help. (also I'm pretty sure we the reader are also kept in the dark about the true relationship between the MMs. until a point).

In summary: MM, estranged/married?, no cheating, HEA, amnesiac

Could it be Remember Him By Bellann Summer?
Jul 22nd, 2020, 11:32 pm

**IMPORTANT** - if you are looking for re-ups of dead links PM WITH original thread link or links WILL NOT be updated
Jul 26th, 2020, 2:41 am
wh473v3r wrote:

!!!! HMMMMMMM. Sepia-white ish cover tone, a large window...mentions of a park and something about memory in the title!! It very well could be!! only one way to find out!!!!!!!
Jul 26th, 2020, 2:41 am
Jul 26th, 2020, 5:29 am
SupermanBatlinski wrote:
wh473v3r wrote:

!!!! HMMMMMMM. Sepia-white ish cover tone, a large window...mentions of a park and something about memory in the title!! It very well could be!! only one way to find out!!!!!!!

I think it also hits some of the other points. The guy with amnesia had an aneurism when he was leave is part new that he thought didn’t love him any more because of the amount of time at work. The workaholic seems this as a chance to fix their issues, without MC 1 knowing they exist
Jul 26th, 2020, 5:29 am

Jul 26th, 2020, 5:37 am
Hey guys, I no I has asked before but I’m looking for a shifter series. I believe that it is about a pack, the book that is sticking out in my head is the betas book. We find out that he has been meeting up with a cat for the dame several months and the beginning of a scene where they are together in the woods and they swear this is the last time. The cat soon finds out he is pregnant and has to leave his pride and he goes to the beta. I kiss remember that the cat MC was in either web design and him having to drive up a large gill that separates pack lacks from the town. I want to say the HC’s names and Mack and Dan but that I’m not 100%. I could be pulling those names out of somewhere else.
Jul 26th, 2020, 5:37 am

Aug 28th, 2020, 7:16 pm
maybe anyone here knows. Details are a bit fuzzy. I don't know If I've mix up half the details with another book. But I know the 1 MC has a twin. Who is married to a girl and when he got his kids they got them babysitting and MC2 was a gym instructor.
So the twin went to the gym to talk to the MC2. I think MC2 doesn't know MC1 has a twin. But when MC1's twin (Maybe Eric?) arrived MC2 immediately realizes it's not MC1.

StygianIron wrote:Hi,

was trying to remember this book. Not sure about the details as I've read it quite some years ago.

The Character is a bit grumphy or just quiet He lives in his house alone. Along the story, he got into an accident and I think for quite a while he was in a wheelchair. While the other MC is helping him recover. The First MC has kids. I think two. who are teenager. they lived with their mother. and then i think their mother died. so they came to live with him now. The MC has spent gifts for his children each Christmas but never got a chance to send them until the kids have outgrown the gifts. He stored it in a garage. The 1st MC also has a an identical twin. i think the name is Eric. who owns a gym.? And also commented that MC2 had no trouble identifying the diffences between them in short glance. Which of others that MC1 had dated have failed to noticed.

I think thats about it. though I can't be sure about the details... :-?

thanks

FOUND IT: Finally...

No More Hiding by Renee Stevens
Aug 28th, 2020, 7:16 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 7:32 pm
Looking for a dragon mm book. I believe the guy is the dragons assistant, he's human (most likely), and he's a redhead. IDR why they're on the island, which I'm 90% sure is a dragon island one of many that you have to go through clouds or something to get to, but the boss refuses to admit the man is his mate. It might be some kind of mating island weekend thing, idk, that they were invited to by another dragon??????????????? I feel like emerald has something to do with it-IDK theres an 80% chance a color system to the dragons. But it's not the dragon series by Kiki Burrelli, or at least I don't think so because none of those four books quite match up with what I have in my head. But I'm 100% sure the mate the dragon almost loses bc he's a dummy, is a red head. It's MM, not MMM for sure.
Sep 17th, 2020, 7:32 pm